RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The icing on the CAKE

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

The icing on the CAKE Empty
PostSubject: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:22 pm

Walking towards the room what would be her residence for the next four years. She takes her shoes off and walks inside. Wearing her dress from the ball, she would look at the distinct lack of room for activities.To be more specific; the beds. Deciding to choose the one by the right wall, she quite literally strips it of its bedding, she would start pushing it towards the window, she makes sure no one is underneath it as she uses White Dragon to first set a small part on fire, and then the jets to thrust it straight out of the window and into the air, flying out with it as she increases the small flame into a blaze, burning the wood to a cinder while protecting herself with her aura.

Laughing at her wanton destruction, she lands and returns to her dorm, using the beddings she saved to make herself a bed on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ertrinken In Trauer

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:16 am

Trin walks into the room, no emotion on his face. He finds a chair and sits down. Holding the shoulder wound, now in bandages, he closes his eyelids and tries to recollect himself.
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:19 am

Heading down the corridor while still wearing her dress from the ball, Krystal looks at the doors to each of the dorm rooms. Upon reaching the room for her team she takes a breath before opening the door and stepping inside. Looking around the room she sighs upon seeing Aoife throwing her bedding over the ground. "Was it really necessary to throw out your bed?" She sits on an unoccupied bed on the left side of the room and works on taking the dress off.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:12 am

Shrugging, "I prefer the floor, and it saves room." After that, she would grab her weapons and relax on the makeshift bed, looking at the ceiling boredly.
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:19 am

Krystal shrugs out of the dress and puts back on her normal slacks and shirt. "Well even still. You didn't need to destroy the bed and window in the process."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:26 am

"I have no idea what you are talking about. Plus it can easily be fixed or hidden, it's no worry." Sounding more spaced out than before, she yawns and arcs her back to stretch.
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:31 am

Sighing, Krystal stores the dress in the nearby closet. "Well I guess since your in here and I already recognize the old man over there, you must be the third member of our group."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:39 am

"Apparently so. My partner has yet to arrive however. Name is Aoife Knight."
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:43 am

"Well my name is Krystal Chambers. It's nice to meet you Aoife."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:01 am

Waving to her politely from her position on the floor, "My partner is named Arthur King, he is the more... Passive one of the two of us."
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:29 am

"Well then I guess we all will be sharing this room then..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:41 am

"Seems so, I will try not to do any more harm to it. As I would prefer not to sleep in a heap destroyed furniture." says Aoife, smiling slightly at her wording.
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:49 am

Krystal finishes unpacking the rest of her clothes into the closet, "That would be nice. Although this room is a little cramp for four people to be staying in."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:53 am

Laughing and saying in a somewhat sarcastic tone, "We could get bunk beds, would free some room up. Though with the removal of one of the beds, it has allowed some extra room."
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:00 am

Krystal pulls out Flamberge and looks at the bed she was sitting in. "Or make hammocks."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:03 am

"Or that. Though I prefer the ground, so will sleep here." Aoife then turns on her side to watch Krystal and Ertinken.
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:13 am

Krystal shrugs and puts the sword away. "Nah, I think I'll just sleep in the closet. I prefer dark enclosed spaces, even if they are filled with clothes."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:14 am

Snickering, seeming not to care about where she sleeps, "Fine by me. As long as I am not stood on in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:15 am

Arthur enters the room, upon seeing there are only three beds he immediately turns to Aoife "What have you done now?" Completely ignoring the other two strangers sat in his room.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:18 am

"Huh? We never got a fourth bed. Just the bedding. Figured I would use it to my advantage and sleep on the floor." Comes the reply, "Oh. And say hello to the others, the girl is named Krystal."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:20 am

"Uhh, Hey, name's Arthur, nice to meet you." Then he turns back to Aoife "You did something did you? I know you to well to believe you didn't do something and the school made a mistake"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:21 am

Pouting, she turns back away and faces the wall, "No. School's fault, go play with Zack or something."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:24 am

Arthur sighs and turns to Krystal "Did she do something?"
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:24 am

Krystal waves to Authur. "I would assume by the smell when I walked in here that she or my partner would have burnt the bed down. But with no burns marks present, it must have done outside."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:26 am

"Ahhh, so that's what happened, thank you. Aoife, you're an idiot" Arthur takes a seat on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The icing on the CAKE
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: