RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4 Years, Day 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SgtReynolds

4 Years, Day 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:40 pm

"Focus during class.... build some endurance.... focus during class... build some endurance.... Decisions, decisions..." Ven contemplated what he should do, but given that he already had his armor on, and how much he enjoyed fighting, he decided it was a good idea to train. He had trained before, building his own weapons and armor and then practicing with them. But now he was at Beacon... and now he wasn't training alone. He was part of a team, now and he needed to make sure they could rely on him. Ven got up from his bed, put away his phone, and headed for the window. Crawling half-way through it, he turned back to Alani. "If you get to breakfast before I get back, which is likely, save me two sausages." Ven crawled through the window and followed Aphelion.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:55 pm

Marc watches them climb out the window, thinking for a moment before sighing. "I hate to ask, but since it's only day one can I skip practice? I have some important work to get to, and I would rather not put it off." he explains. His vehicles needed to be checked out. Having a technical problem while in action would be an issue.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:58 pm

"Only if it's connected to your battle performance. Unlike Ms. Orange Scent who don't want dirty nails." said Aphelion before starting his run.

((Okay, I think we can end here and follow up with pre-sleep activities, either here or in a new thread.))
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:10 pm

Alani grabbed her fresh, new school uniform and made her way towards the bathroom with a huff. At least she'd have it all to herself without anyone waiting on her. In fact, it seemed she'd get the whole dorm to herself for a while. "I'll see you at breakfast." Some alone time might be nice. It was a good chance to wind down after all the fighting and worrying about partners and teammates.

(OOC: Had to get my last post in.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 Years, Day 1   4 Years, Day 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 Years, Day 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2