RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go back to sleep

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JL

JL

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:53 am

OOC: No, we're not sleeping. We're probably gonna end up sneaking into someone else's room.

IC:

I need to go to sleep. Not like other people's rooms are being loud and annoying either.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:56 am

Although she really should be sleeping, I instead lie in bed, constantly trying to sneak into the chatbox like a ninja Melissa is instead jumping around the room. They hadn't had a chance to unpack and change anything yet - by the time the teams were announced, it was already pretty much time to get to bed.

Bored out of her mind, she decided she may as well suggest something - the others didn't seem to be able to sleep either, "Welllllll... How about we introduce each other?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:58 am

Inigo walks into the room, just coming back from the school gym.

"Huh? You guys are still up?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:08 am

Looking at the newcomer, Melissa smiled as he entered, still jumping about, "Yup! Well at least I am, not sure about the others, but they don't seem to be sleeping either. I just don't feel tired I guess! What about you? Planning to sleep now?"
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:16 am

IC:

Let me go to sleep....I thought.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:21 am

Closing the door and continuing to dry off his hair, "Probably, I've got an 8:30 class tomorrow Neutral"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:32 am

"Wait... Don't we all share classes?" Melissa said, the fact that she would have to attend class early tomorrow suddenly dawning on her. She paused her jumping for a moment in sheer surprise.

"...Oh well!" And thus she continued being hyper and annoying.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:40 am

Shard opens the door, walks to his bed and flops onto it.
He sits up and leans against the wall, hands behind his head.
He does all of the above without acknowledging the existence of his roommates.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:53 am

Confused by her roommates lack of enthusiasm towards this new exciting experience of being in a dorm with his new teammates, Melissa walked up to the guy who was currently chilling in his lead, leaning against the back of his bed.

She stared at him curiously for a moment, head tilted, investigating this strange foreign, antisocial creature. Or at least he seemed antisocial right now. If he still didn't respond, she would wave her hand in front of his face slowly. Thoughout all of this she did not make a sound.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:57 am

As Melissa started waving her hand at him, Shard caught it, and held it in a firm grip
"If you value your life, you will leave me alone right now" came his plain reply.
Shard opened his eyes and roughly gave Melissa her hand back
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:20 am

Completely unfazed by the rough treatment that the guy gave her hand, Melissa instead smiled at him. Not a sarcastic smile, not a cruel smile or even a leer. No, a very honestly kind smile.

"Well you don't seem to be tired enough to sleep, so why don't you introduce yourself? I don't know who you are." She asked, still smiling, though she did have the sense to at least back off a little.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:21 am

"And I don't care who you are. There we go, even ground"
Shard closed his eyes and put his hands behind his head again.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:26 am

IC:

"Not so social, huh?"

Even worse than me, I thought to myself. While I wouldn't always like it if somebody started fiddling in front of me, especially at a time like this after such a day, I usually didn't give death threats to people.

Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:30 am

Melissa tilted her head in confusion.

"But you don't seem to have anything better to do. And I care who you are, so why not indulge me." she asked, smile still on her face.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:47 am

"Psh, if you cared who I was, you would know by now. Now if you would please stop wasting my time and bugger off?"
Under normal circumstances, he would have slugged Melissa in the face by now,but Shard was trying very hard not to start a fight in the dorm room.
However his patience was reaching his limits, and he was showing signs of it.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:57 am

"Well I do care, which is why I'm trying to find out! We're teammates now, and if we can't work together we wont be able to fight as a unit very well!" Melissa said, still cheerful, though with a bit of confusion in her voice. Why was this guy being so rude?

"Also, how am I wasting your time? You don't seem to be doing anything..." She continued, beginning to get a bit depressed simply from talking to this guy.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:03 am

"If it were up to me, I wouldn't have a team, but apparently it's compulsory. And as for my time, any time spent with other people is wasted. Now if you don't mind, I am almost at my limit for tolerance, at the end of which, you will be very sorry you met me"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:32 am

Melissa's smile began to fade. This guy was being REALLY rude. Unbearably rude. And for no reason too! She was just trying to be friendly, and he didn't seem to be doing anything.

"Well there's no point complaining about it. Even if you didn't want to be in a team you're in one now, and if we can't work together we'll die together." She said with a frown, the cheerfulness now gone from her voice. She stood with her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:36 am

"So, are you done yet?"
Shard was shaking (almost un-noticeably) from anger at this point.
"If so, kindly get the hell out of my face"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:48 am

Melissa's frown abruptly changed into an almost maniacal grin, as she taunted the rude boy in front of her, sticking her tongue out at the same time, "Yeah? What are you going to do if I don't?"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:53 am

That was the limit.
Shard sighed slowly.
Then, without warning, Shard spun around and punched Melissa in the gut as hard as he could.
He lays back down again
"If you didn't get the message before, maybe you will now. Back. The. Hell. Off."
He scowled and spat at the floor in front of Melissa.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:57 am

Unfortunately for Shard, Melissa had been fully expecting him to get physical, or at least try to intimidate her in some way. Add that to her very fast reflexes (One tends to need fast reflexes when using a thrusters and aura to move super fast), and she easily and innocently stepped back, hands behind her back as she smiled.

"That all? I'm disappointed to be your teammate, really. Maybe you're right, you don't need a team. Better you die alone than drag three others down with you." She taunted innocently.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:00 am

"You finally get it. Now act upon the that knowledge, before I start fighting for real."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:07 am

"Hmph. When you start fighting for real, do you actually manage to hit your enemies? If so, I'm surprised!" Melissa said, moving to lie down on the ground nearby, hands behind her head as she lay there casually.

"Well, can I at least get your name? I think Mr Ozpin said everyone's names but I kind of forgot... When you get yourself killed I don't want to get your name wrong when giving a speech at your funeral." She asked.

"Though I doubt there'd be anyone there to care anyways..." She muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:10 am

IC:

"Guys, can we not? I want to go to sleep. I don't want this to become a bad experience....."

Like that time when they started rubbing their butts on my bed....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Go back to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go back to sleep   Go back to sleep Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go back to sleep
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next