RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Stromy night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karasu

PostSubject: Stromy night   Sat May 03, 2014 4:49 pm

I shake and tremble as I slowly walk through the emerald forest with the hood to my cloak protecting my head from the rain. In the sky were massive black clouds, a flesh of lighting strikes down from them fallowed by the crack of thunder. I scream as I fall to my knees covering my head with my hands, after a few minutes I stand and start walking again until another flesh fills the sky and I cower behind a tree.

I finally stand only to find a pack of beowolves staring at me. I drew Karitoru and wait for them to attack but thunder claps and I tumble backwards scream and running from the pack of grimme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Stromy night   Mon May 05, 2014 2:12 pm

"Grey scale targeting, red thermal highlight. Claude says to himself, activating his targeting sight after hearing someone scream off in the distance. He readies his rifle and takes aim at the pack before firing 5 shots towards them. First it starts to rain while I'm visiting your grave, and now this... what's next, a forest fire? he sighs to himself, annoyed at how the night turned out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Stromy night   Tue May 06, 2014 3:26 pm

I tumble into the dirt as the pack of beowolves advance on me there was 5 more creaks of thunder causing me to cower, I was a moment or more before I realize the beowolves were dead and the creaks I heard was actually gunshot.

I look around for the shooter "um thanks, I...I just tripped" I say my nervouses still shot and I start to calm down until another bolt fleshes acrossed the sky and I squal and cling on the nearest tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Stromy night   Tue May 06, 2014 4:27 pm

tripped... right. Claude says with a flat tone. watching karasu run for cover by a tree after a clap of thunder, he looks at her with a raised eyebrow. What are you doing out here anyways? this isn't exactly a place to play around all day. he asks curiously, while looking around with his sight still active in case of any other foreign heat signatures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Stromy night   Tue May 06, 2014 5:36 pm

I shake slightly as the fright and nervousness is plain in my tone" passing the time, napping mostly...until it started storming" I look up at him and observe his eyes if he catches any movement i'll know.

I sigh and try to not shake as thunder continues creaking in the sky "um hay...you don't know of any shelter out her, cave ,hollowed out tree, some where out of these storm and away for the grimm" I say shaking and chattering my teeth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stromy night   

Back to top Go down

Stromy night
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1