RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Tue May 06, 2014 9:03 pm

Upon hearing Antony's comment about her wound, Alex twisted her body a little to look at her back. "It's just a flesh wound, nothing I can't handle" she said dismissively. "Though you're right, I should probably head back and dress this up properly," she admitted. Finishing inspecting her wound, she looked back at Antony and was surprised to see him smiling with his hand waiting for hers. "You're really persistent in this gentleman act, aren't you," Alex teased, though on the inside, she was only half-teasing the friendly pervert. "Alright, your company would be gratefully accepted." She placed her hand on his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Wed May 07, 2014 12:24 am

"It would be my pleasure." Antony leads Alexandra out of the arena and in the direction of the nearest infirmary, "Regarding the way I am, I wouldn't call it an act. This is the way I feel most comfortable when talking to women, especially beautiful ones." As he finished saying the compliment, Antony's free hand shot to his mouth and covered it. "I'm very sorry about that. Old habits die hard." Trying to change the subject from his blunder Antony begins to look around to see if there is any sign of Ryth, "I do hope Mr. Overreaction is okay, he took the harder hits of that entire spar."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Wed May 07, 2014 12:45 am

Alex giggled at Antony's inadvertent compliment and subsequent reaction of slight embarrassment. She answered his latest question, "Don't worry, Ryth's going to be fine. He was holding up fine until that last bit, and if I wanted to severely injure him, I would have shot his head while he was sprawled on the ground. It's not a difficult target." Alex brought the subject back to the blunder. In a teasing and amused tone, she continued, "And don't try to change the subject to hide your embarrassment. I'm watching you, Mr. Brown-noser." Still, she said no more on the subject and they continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   

Back to top Go down

A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4