RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
aonly9470

A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:50 am

Ryth created a wall of aura, completely cutting off his armour as he directed his chakram to hit Alex and when it did, it made a gash in her back and caused her to fall off her glyph and start hurtling towards the ground. he then got rid of the wall, formed his armour again and ran towards where she would land.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:03 am

Alex fell towards the arena floor. Sloppiness, on her part. She created a small glyph on the ground to break her fall, but given that she had little time to focus herself, the glyph was underpowered, and she still hit the ground hard. Seeing Ryth charging at her, she dropped a smoke bomb that shrouded the area in smoke. She dropped another object as she got up, pulled her goggles down, and escaped under the smoke cover as best as she could, which wasn't very well.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:10 am

Antony's attack hits Ryth in the shoulder knocking him over and causing a great deal of pain, on the other end of the attack Antony is filled with relief that his bullets completely missed Alexandra as she falls to the ground. Antony lands and gives a sigh of releif when he sees Alexandra is still moving around. "I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I attacked a downed opponent and a woman at that." He turns and faces Ryth now, preparing for his following attack by pointing both barrels at him. "Seeing as she's temporarily out of commission Ill be your opponent." Though he spoke of fighting Antony did not make any attempt to move and instead waited for his opponent to stand up after his knock down.
Back to top Go down
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:20 am

Ryth got up after the shot but not before using some aura to relieve the pain and not hinder his movements. he then ran towards Antony, preparing to counter the next attack.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:47 am

Alexandra adjusted her goggles to filter incoming light before she kicked the object she dropped and counted to three.  She plugged her ears with her fingers and braced herself.  As the cylindrical object rolled out of the smoke cloud and went off, a bright light engulfed the arena as a simultaneous thundercrack of a sound was heard.  Seeing through the dense smoke with her goggles, she saw the thermal silhouette of Ryth and that of Antony behind it.  Alex couldn't tell if they were blinded by the flash, but certainly they would be disoriented by the bang.

Alex used this opportunity to concentrate.  This next attack was going to take a lot of aura, and if she did not pull it off right, she'd be hard pressed to escape.  She was sloppy in her execution before; she couldn't afford to be sloppy now.  With the aid of her goggles, Alexandra surveyed the arena.  She focused and created a large array of glyphs around her two opponents.  From an outsider's perspective, the glyphs were arranged with no coherent pattern, but to Alex it was all very clear.  She fired at the glyphs with a furious barrage.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:42 pm

Antony was preparing to knee Ryth in the face but was suddenly assaulted by a deafening noise and a bright flash appeared behind him. Thought he flash did not affect him, the noise was loud enough to make him cover his ears and close his eyes from the pain. "What was that?!" Antony squinted and notices an array of colors around him but couldn't make out what they were. Too risky. With Ryth still heading toward, Anotny did not know how the flash affected him, he jumped to the side to avoid the combatant but made the mistake of getting closer to one of the glyphs.
Back to top Go down
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:51 am

Rythwas completely blinded by the flashbang and on instinct, dove so that he was flat on the ground and his Aura armour became a little more dense in preparaton for an attack.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:13 am

Alexandra's dust bullets hit the glyphs closest to the outside of the array.  The bullets were shot into the array and ricocheted off the glyphs.  Once inside the array, the bullets scattered, depending on a number of factors, including the angle at which they hit the initial arrays.  As they scattered, other glyphs inside the arrays picked up the ricocheting bullets, changing their directions and re-invigorating them with speed.  The glyphs of the array varied in direction and strength, and the various bullets differed in speed and directions while inside the array, creating a nightmarishly complicated entanglement of many lethal vectors.  It would surely be difficult for Ryth and Antony to keep track of, let alone avoid, all of the bullets flying around, especially given their disoriented state.

Alexandra had thought of leaving the two to attempt dodging the multitude of bullets, but she was injured and bleeding quickly.  She needed to end the fight as fast she could while she maintained the advantage.  With cold ruthlessness, she drove the thought of mercy from her mind and aimed down Vector.  She shot off several shots at each of the two with lethal precision while they were distracted.

With the shots off, Alex summoned a small glyph to help her back into the stands.  This glyph was not powerful, given her sustained injuries and her exhaustion from the last semblance attack, and it barely enabled her to get over the wall.  She slapped the wall with an object, and retreated into the shadows of the stand to elude the distracted fighters while she tried to recover as best as she could.
Back to top Go down
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:21 am

Ryth waited till there was no more bullets ricocheting all over the place before he got up. he didn't take much damage because of the denser armour but he did get a bullet through his arm. he also expended enough aura that his self-imposed limits were almost reached and he couldn't fight with the armour anymore.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:34 am

During the onslaught of bullets due to his armour Antony did not have much he needed to protect, most of his focus went to protect his face. After the attack had settled Antony was left with a few cuts on his face where he could not protect and a great deal of bruising underneath his armour. He dropped down to one knee as he felt drained from the attack but could still fight. As he was preparing to make another movement he could he a few bullets wiz over his head. Before he could react however he felt one hit him directly in the chest causing him to be knocked over wheezing. "Okay...that one...hurt."
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:56 am

Alex quickly dashed in the shadows of the arena, careful to keep at a far distance and out of sight.  She needed a reprieve, and she wasn't going to compromise her location by taking pot shots.  She looked at her open wound on her back.  She was bleeding, not yet profusely, but still in an impossible-to-ignore amount.  Alexandra took her shirt and ripped the bottom of it off all around, exposing much of her midriff.  Afterwards, she grabbed the small flask on her hip and poured its contents onto her wound.  The burning sting was intense.  Nonetheless, she kept quiet and continued on.  Alex then took the rag and wrapped it around her waist, turning it into a makeshift pressure bandage.  She couldn't make a tourniquet out of it, given that the wound was on her back, but it'd have to do.

Sitting, resting, she kept watch on the Antony and Ryth and waited to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:00 am

Ryth, still a bit dazzled by the flashbang, did not notice Alex's shot and it hit him squarely in the chest.the bullet hit him in the chest, fracturing a rib. Ryth pulled the bullet out with his aura and turned, hes breathing being more difficult than normal "Hey, could we stop? I think that bullet sent some bone fragments to damage my lung."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:15 am

Antony was still breathing heavily but picked himself up. "Fair...enough." As he stood up he reached for his chest and removed what was left of the bullet that shot him. "Woo that could have been lethal." After a quick look around Antony could not find Alexandra but knew she must have a view of them somewhere. Antony raised his hands and began waving them in the air, "Ms. Alexandra, it seems Ryth can no longer continue! How about we call this a draw?" Once he put his hands down Antony took a seat on the floor and rested as he waited for Alexandra to respond.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:26 am

Upon hearing Antony yell out for the draw. Alex took one last shot with Vector, hitting the ground in front of Antony. She emerged from the shadows of her resting location and began walking down the stands. "Alright then, a draw," she called out, a tongue-in-cheek answer. She climbed back down the wall separating the stands from the arena floor, removing the object she had placed earlier. The object stopped quietly beeping.

She looked at her clothes and saw that her shirt was in tatters. "At least this wasn't my combat attire," she thought to herself. Alex then looked at the other two as she walked toward them. "You boys ok? I hope I didn't hurt you two too bad."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:33 am

Antony looked down at Ryth who hadn't said much but was still visibly breathing. "He seem's fine!" After taking a few moments to stretch his sore muscles and take note of where the majority of the bruising was Antony walked toward the wall and hopped down, landing much more gracefully than he appeared capable of. "I have to say that was pretty fun, even if the reason for the fight wasn't the best."
Back to top Go down
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:36 am

"Yeah. you bring out the worst in me." Ryth jumped down from the stands and when he landed he winced. "Not doing that again. Good fight" Ryth walked up to Alex and held out his hand for her to shake
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:46 am

Alexandra slung Vector onto her back and shook Ryth's outstretched hand.  "I was being sloppy, but good fighting nonetheless," she said.  She turned to Antony, "and you, my good gentleman pervert, good fighting as well.  You ready to start over from the beginning before we got in this little scrape?"  She was facing Antony, and while she said it to him, she intended it to be for both him and Ryth.
Back to top Go down
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:48 am

"excuse me? I don't understand what you mean?" Ryth at least catching on that it was aimed at him as well
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:53 am

Antony smiled and knew what exactly what she meant. "Of course. I'm sorry about my earlier umm advances. I hope you forgive me, I have a hard time holding back my words when I see a person who interests me." Antony gave a glancing look at Ryth followed by a wink, "Of any gender." After giving Alexandra a small bow to show the genuineness of his apology he look at her once more, "Should you ever decide want to get together for a drink I would be more than happy. By that I mean as two people acquinted by a spar nothing more. I would hate to offend your boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:00 am

"It means let's start over from before the bad feelings of hostilities," Alex told Ryth. Looking back at Antony, she giggled at his offhanded remark to Ryth. "Funny funny," she thought to herself, having not yet discerned if Antony was being serious or not. When Antony mentioned her 'boyfriend,' she hesitated and flustered slightly. "Uhm...yeah... yeah. Wouldn't want him to get the wrong ideas. But otherwise, drinks would be fine. I'd like that."
Back to top Go down
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:57 am

"Why would I have bad feelings towards you? you were just annoyed that you thought I was trying to show off my masculinity. but I'll give you some knowledge about me. I am one of the least manly and the least liked person you will ever meet. Hell ,I was treated worse than Faunus before beacon."
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:08 am

Alexandra sighed a little on the inside. She didn't want to have to sit through this again. "Everyone has baggage, Ryth, but that's why we're at Beacon." She looked towards the tallest building at Beacon. "Beacon is where we check our past histories at the gate and instead look towards the future." Looking back at Ryth, she said, "It's time to put that to rest," she said gently.
Back to top Go down
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:11 am

"I know, I don't let it get me down anyway. Just thought you'd like to know and it will help with no more misunderstandings, though, I'd like for us to meet without attacking each other later though. Now time to see if I need surgery to get bone fragments out of my lung, bye!" Ryth started walking to the school hospital.

Last edited by aonly9470 on Tue May 06, 2014 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:50 pm

Alex watched Ryth walk away. "Well, that was awkward," she said in a tone that expressed her being seemingly at a loss for what to do next. As Ryth left, she turned to Antony and asked, "So, what happens now? Are you heading out, too?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:45 pm

Antony turned to see Ryth as he left, "Yes, that was quite odd. It seems he is in need of a confidence boost, though my idea of a boost might not appeal to him." Once Ryth was clearly out of sight Antony returned his attention to Alexandra. "I think I will, I came here to train and got more than enough of that after our spar." Antony rubs his shoulder trying to massage away the pain caused by Alexandra's bullets. As he does so he takes a look down and notices Alexandra was bleeding, "If anyone should leave it's you. You wouldn't want those wounds to get worse, and if you'd like I could accompany you." Antony waited for Alexandra's response with a smile on his face and his hand turned upwards waiting for hers.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:03 pm

Upon hearing Antony's comment about her wound, Alex twisted her body a little to look at her back. "It's just a flesh wound, nothing I can't handle" she said dismissively. "Though you're right, I should probably head back and dress this up properly," she admitted. Finishing inspecting her wound, she looked back at Antony and was surprised to see him smiling with his hand waiting for hers. "You're really persistent in this gentleman act, aren't you," Alex teased, though on the inside, she was only half-teasing the friendly pervert. "Alright, your company would be gratefully accepted." She placed her hand on his.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:24 am

"It would be my pleasure." Antony leads Alexandra out of the arena and in the direction of the nearest infirmary, "Regarding the way I am, I wouldn't call it an act. This is the way I feel most comfortable when talking to women, especially beautiful ones." As he finished saying the compliment, Antony's free hand shot to his mouth and covered it. "I'm very sorry about that. Old habits die hard." Trying to change the subject from his blunder Antony begins to look around to see if there is any sign of Ryth, "I do hope Mr. Overreaction is okay, he took the harder hits of that entire spar."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next