RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Sat May 03, 2014 4:08 am

Alex Stopped after Antony prepared again for the fight. Having been asked to stay out of the fight, she was caught off guard a little bit. "Pfft, whatever..." she said before turning back around to return to her target practice. She didn't like either Antony or Ryth, but no matter how annoying they were, their fight was none of her business. Before completely walking away, she turned and said loudly, or at least as loudly as a lady could speak, "Whatever you do, try and keep it down. I'm trying to practice, and if you 'manly men' keep it up with all that noise, I might have to practice my shooting on you two."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Sat May 03, 2014 5:03 pm

Ryth took a second to realise how much he lost it before firing his cannon point-blank at his head without any armour. with a grunt of pain he lost control of his armour and it disappeared and he curled up into a ball. "You want to beat me up? Well here I am"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Sun May 04, 2014 5:01 am

Antony looked down at Ryth and only shook his head in disappointment. "Pathetic. I couldn't have been more wrong about you. You're not a man at all, you're a boy playing dress up." Turning his back on his former opponent Antony began to walk towards Alexandra but stopped after a few steps. "A man would have stuck by his actions and fought, a beating is not a fight. A Hunter would have kept his chin up, back straight, and had conviction in his eyes not be a ball on the floor." Antony shook his head once more and sighed as he continued on his path toward Alexandra. Once he was within speaking range he made a sad sort of smile and bowed lightly. "I'm sorry you were a witness to such spineless behavior Ms. Alexandra. I apologize for myself and the boy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Sun May 04, 2014 5:29 am

Ryth's cloak came back as soon as Antony said spineless as he got to his feet and blasted healing aura at his head to get rid of the pain. "Don't make accusations before you know what is going on. that is what I got wrong, that is why I'm angry with myself. do you think I would've done that if I was spineless? would I have blasted myself and told you to attack me if I was what you believe? NO I am ashamed with myself because I treated you like everyone before beacon treated me. But if fighting you is the only way for you to see that my conviction is absolute when it is right, then so be it." Ryth separated his cannon into his chakram as he got into his normal battle stance with his armour replacing his cloak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Sun May 04, 2014 5:49 am

At this point, Alexandra was beyond annoyed. The two's incessant arguing about convictions was interrupting her from practicing, and she wasn't going to find her peace any time soon. "Oh stop, you two. If you're going to fight each other, then have at it and fight already. But please stop proselytizing your righteousness." She turned to Antony and spoke in a feminine rage. "You, stop trying with your condescending gentleman act, and stop hitting on me, I'm taken." She lied in that last bit. Alexandra then addressed Ryth, "And you, stop acting all high and mighty with your self-righteousness. Everyone has morals and convictions, but that's merely what they are convictions. They are not Truth, and until we meet our maker, we will never know what Truth is."

Alex stopped for a little bit to catch her breath before attempting to regain her composure. She said again. "Now you've stopped me from my practicing for the last time. If you want to fight so much, allow me to get you started." With that, Alexandra cocked Vector and aimed down the barrel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Sun May 04, 2014 5:59 am

"So I'm going to lose to two people instead of one am I" Well, I only want to show him that I won't back down, so." Ryth started running towards Alex, holding his chakram at the far edges before the blade to get a strong swing on her when he reaches her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Sun May 04, 2014 6:12 am

Antony raised his hands up and smiled, "Fair enough I would start questioning my own principles if I tried to take a woman who was with another." Out of the corner of his eyes Antony noticed Ryth was rushing toward Alexandra. Decisions decisions. Three person fight and one of them is a woman...well I know who I'm focusing on. As Ryth approached Antony turned and used a roundhouse kick aiming for Ryth's head. "Well at least you're not curled up into a ball anymore."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Sun May 04, 2014 6:34 am

Ryth ducked the kick, being too close to his head for comfort while he brought his chakram up to scrape against the back of Antonies leg as it sailed past. he then threw his chakram in a short arc to catch Antony most likely jumping back from seeing Ryth swing his other hand for a strike

Last edited by aonly9470 on Sun May 04, 2014 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Sun May 04, 2014 10:31 pm

Antony did not bother reacting to Ryth's slash at his leg considering it simply grazed across his armour. Seeing his kick was ineffective Antony continued it to completion and used the momentum to spin himself around to face Ryth for another attack. As he did he would face Ryth's chakram aiming toward him, bringing his knee to his elbow on the right side Antony made a shield to stop the chakram from doing any damage. "I'm sorry about that Ryth but I can't fight women. I'll leave Ms. Alexandra to you." Antony bent his left knee a bit and activated his semblance to increase the power. After two seconds he pushed off with his leg and jumped backwards away from his opponent though not too far considering he only had one leg to power his jump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Sun May 04, 2014 11:53 pm

"Great, two on one, now I'm definately screwed" Ryth's chakram spun behind him and came back to his hand as he started sprinting to Alex to stop himself from being at her snipers mercy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Mon May 05, 2014 12:14 am

Alex created a glyph and stepped onto it, launching her high up and far away from Antony and Ryth.  As a marksman, she preferred the extra distance between her and her prey.  She landed on a ledge in the arena stands.  From there, she looked down Vector's scope and opened fire.  The first shots were on a trajectory towards Ryth, but she wasn't aiming at either of the two in particular.  Both were targets and both were going to be shot at according to happenstance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Mon May 05, 2014 12:32 am

With Ryth distracted and sprinting toward Alexandra Antony saw his chance to attack. Crouching low Antony built up his power in both legs for 3 seconds and launched himself forward. Keeping low to the ground Antony made sure to use all the built up power as forward motion instead of wasting up by launching himself up. He landed with a burst of dirt a very small distance to Ryth's right side, from his position Antony brought his knee up and attempted a strike at Ryth's abdomen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Mon May 05, 2014 12:38 am

Ryth took the full force of the knee and was sent sprawling and getting missed by the sniper shots, losing his right chakram when he was hit. Ryth used his chakram which conveniently landed behind Antony to slam into his back so Ryth could get up close and get a good hit on antony's side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Mon May 05, 2014 12:47 am

Alexandra chuckled to herself as she saw Ryth get kneed and thus helped to avoid her shots. "If that was intentional, it was clever," she thought to herself. But now, in her sights was Antony's neck. She fired a shot off, just one. Alex had decided to discipline herself in terms of how often she shot. Though she had many bullets with her, she wanted to conserve them in case the battle became drawn out. The supersonic crack of the bullet echoed across the round arena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Mon May 05, 2014 12:55 am

Due to Antony's movement caused by his attack, the bullet misses its mark of his neck but instead grazes his shoulder. The sudden sharp pain causes Antony to turn to his right to face Alexandra, as he does so Antony sees Ryth's chakram coming toward him and barely has enough time to block it with his right arm. "Two at a time seems fun, at least I won't have to be directly fighting you Ms. Alexandra." Antony snaps the fingers on his right hand, exposing his gun barrel. "Please forgive my actions." Using his left hand Antony points at Alexandra and fires a few times in her direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Mon May 05, 2014 1:04 am

Due to antony turning, Ryth decided to get a hit on the only place that looked unguarded. As he brought his chakram back to him, hi slashed this chakram into the back of Antonie's upper thighs before running back towards the wall which Alex was above.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Mon May 05, 2014 1:08 am

Through her scope, Alexandra saw Antony's gun barrel suddenly expose itself and pointed at her.  "What?" she mutters in sharp surprise and disbelief.  Through instinctive reaction, she manifested a glyph next to her facing towards the side.  The glyph pushed her sideways to avoid the incoming shots.  Alex followed through with a dodge roll before continuing to run along the Arena's bleachers.  While running, she fired off several rounds with Vector.  Though not as accurate as when firing still, she had trained herself to still be sufficiently accurate on the run in order to hit a target at that distance.  She fired a round at Antony before intending to fire one off at Ryth as well.  She looked for Ryth, noticing that he was no longer immediately near Antony.  Alex continued to run along the bleachers, but she proceeded with suspicious caution and readied herself to quickly prepare a glyph, being as she was unable to see down the wall underneath her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Mon May 05, 2014 1:24 am

As the hit connects, Antony looses his footing and falls to the ground. He bring his hands up to defend himself but finds nothing. He sits up and notices Ryth has chosen a different target. Antony smirks and stands up as a bullet hits the ground next to him. "Maybe pointing my gun at her wasn't the smartest idea." As more bullets hit the ground near him, Antony bursts into a sprint toward Ryth and Alexandra. When he's at an adequate distance, Antony crouches down and builds up his power for 4 seconds. Once he launches himself, Antony flies toward Ryth from several feet in the air. Antony does a small flip in the air bringing his right leg but once more stops his motion to build up power. He does this for the entirety of his jump until he is within striking distance of Ryth (3 seconds) and releases his leg's movement in the form of an axe kick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Mon May 05, 2014 1:29 am

glancing back to make sure he doesn't get blind-sided again, Ryth sees Antony blasting towards him and tries to Roll away and reach the wall
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Mon May 05, 2014 1:53 am

As Antony lands he does not even let the dust settle before he begins his next attack. Once his foot touches the ground Antony launches forward to keep up with Ryth. Using the momentum of launching forward Antony is able to manipulate himself in the air in order to turn his body around, now having his back facing Ryth. From this position Antony sends out a backwards kick toward the small opponent trying to launch him backwards and make him hit the wall behind him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Mon May 05, 2014 2:07 am

Ryth, after getting kicked, used some aura so that he could reposition himself so that he could have his right chakram facing the wall while being serrated and spinning. When he hit the wall, his chakram bit into the wall and started sending him up the wall Quickly. When he reached the top, the momentum when he stopped the chakram spun him back on to his feet on the top where he threw his left chakram at Alex and when she used her glyph to get away from it he threw his other chakram in the direction with a little more speed as he broucht his other chakram back to get close enough that Alex couldn't get another shot in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Mon May 05, 2014 2:18 am

Alex predicted that the battle was going to reach up into the stands soon, and as Ryth made his way over the wall, she did a cartwheel into a blackflip to give herself some space before launching herself away up into the air with her semblance. As she did so, a blur passed by her face, and she felt a sharp sting on her waist. It broke her concentration, and she sailed through the air in an arc that was not her intended trajectory. Nonetheless, she refocused and, she did not come back down, a glyph suspending her upside down over the arena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Mon May 05, 2014 2:32 am

Ryth cursing due to her glyphs, brings his charam to no longer be serrated and brings it back so it will hit her in the back as he prepares for her next shot to deceive her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Mon May 05, 2014 2:44 am

Not being in her intended location, Alex looked around the arena to orient herself and regain the spatial awareness that was so integral to her fighting style. As she did so, a drip of blood fell in front of her eyes. She touched her waist, and it felt wet, but only a little. Bringing her fingers to her lips, she licked the blood off of it, the irony taste invigorating her. "He's going to pay for that one," she thought to herself. While upside down, she opened fire on Ryth, intending to perforate him. After several shots, she stopped. Alex created a pair of glyphs at the same height and did a carwheel to anchor her feet to the further one, using the closer one as an intermediary. She opened fire again. She wasn't going to give him another opportunity to throw those chakram again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Mon May 05, 2014 2:49 am

Antony placed his hands on his hips and stretched his body, trying to relax a bit. The use of his semblance was beginning to take a toll on his body and Antony decided to give himself a bit of time to rest. "Maybe I should hold back a bit more, this isn't a serious fight yet I keep using my semblance. It'd be better to not overuse the damn thing." After a few moments Antony was satisfied with his amount of rest and crouched down preparing his next jump. Before he did launch however Antony made sure to snap his right fingers and release his barrels. Once he was ready Antony charged his jump for a few seconds and released it causing him to jump above the wall and over his opponents heads. Once in the air Antony took aim with his right and left barrel at Ryth and Alexadra respectively and fire several rounds at each.

Last edited by AkaiOtaku on Mon May 05, 2014 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Mon May 05, 2014 2:50 am

Ryth created a wall of aura, completely cutting off his armour as he directed his chakram to hit Alex and when it did, it made a gash in her back and caused her to fall off her glyph and start hurtling towards the ground. he then got rid of the wall, formed his armour again and ran towards where she would land.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Mon May 05, 2014 3:03 am

Alex fell towards the arena floor. Sloppiness, on her part. She created a small glyph on the ground to break her fall, but given that she had little time to focus herself, the glyph was underpowered, and she still hit the ground hard. Seeing Ryth charging at her, she dropped a smoke bomb that shrouded the area in smoke. She dropped another object as she got up, pulled her goggles down, and escaped under the smoke cover as best as she could, which wasn't very well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   

Back to top Go down

A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next