RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 1:51 am

(Monday of Week 11)

Antony stood in the sidelines of the arena early in the afternoon as he finished a round of training. It was purely a warm up leaving him full of energy. He stood and stretched as he prepared to move onto more strenuous movements and let his thoughts wander for a bit. Eventually his thoughts landed on the topic of his failed courtship. "That lovely in the cafeteria was so cute. Its a shame she said no but who am I to stand in between an engagement." Antony made a small frown and shook her head. "What was her name? Lucy? Linda? Well whatever it was even I would stay away from a woman who is betrothed, such a shame." After a few more moments Antony cleared his thoughts once more and smiled confidently as he approached a punching bag. "I'll have to find another honey to make mine instead." Antony locked his blades in place and began to fire punches consecutively  at the bag at an astounding pace.

Last edited by AkaiOtaku on Sun May 04, 2014 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 1:57 am

Ryth, also arriving in the arena to get some much-needed strength training noticed what the boy said and had a displeased look on his face before finding a secluded space to do a few push ups before getting strength in his swings. he couldn't do much else right now so he just swung his chakram at a dummy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 2:01 am

Several targets were knocked down as they were perforated with bullet holes.  Looking back from her scope, Alexandra was satisfied, and she changed Vector's magazine.  She was training her marksmanship, and though she was almost impossibly precise, perfection demanded that she improved it even more.  Looking towards the sidelines of the arena, she noticed newcomers.  She didn't quite like training alongside others, not because she was arrogant, but because she enjoyed the piece and quiet of single practice.  Alex watched the others as they began to set up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 2:12 am

Antony turns and notices a beautiful young lady with a sniper practicing not too far off from him. As he turns his eyes meet hers, a sudden burning passion fills his heart. What...what is this? Could it be? Antony's hand shoots to his chest and clutches where his heart is. The greatest and purest forms of attraction. It has to be! It is love...AT FIRST SIGHT! Antony abandoned his bag and walked toward the woman still clutching at his heart. "This pain! Why must my heart ache so? Only by drawing closer to you do I truly feel at ease." Antony, now standing in front of Alexandra, took her hand in both of his hand looked deep into her eyes. "Before my heart should burst. I ask that you please give me your name, to have it be the last word on my lips before I and forced to part with you...and this world."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 2:20 am

Alex, who had returned her concentration to her marksmanship practice, was surprised at this...corny romantic suddenly taking her hand.  It certainly didn't help that she didn't notice him come up to her, being as it was that she was looking down Vector's scope.

She took back her hand.  "The name's Alexandra," she said in a slightly incensed tone.  Stepping back and putting her free hand on her hips, she said, annoyed, "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 2:26 am

Antony looked down at his hands remembering the warm soft touch of Alexandra hand. "Ah Alexandra a name of pure beauty." Antony made a small bow and smiled at her preparing to introduce himself. "I am Antony, Antony Cariño. Yes you can most certainly help me. My requests are simple ones. The first is you take the name Cariño and be my bride and the other is that you bear my children in order to continue the beauty that is your being." Antony continues to genuinely smile at Alxandra as if he made if asked for a small favor that would be easily fulfilled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 2:31 am

Ryth notices all of this happening and is fuming by the end of the boy's 'announcement of love'. a few seconds after Antony had finished his speech Ryth had his cannon pointed at his head. "Do you want a splitting headache right now? because if you don't realise the difference between love and lust and leave this girl alone, HER REJECTION OF YOU WILL BE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 2:40 am

Antony looks to his side and notices a weapon pointed at him but his attention quickly shifts away from the weapon and Alexandra. Antony notices the boy behind the weapon and his eyes light up. He bats the cannon to the side and moves closer to the boy. "Well aren't you quite the cutie." Antony takes his finger and lifts Ryth chin a bit getting a better look at him. "I hope you don't find me rude for asking this but what would you say to a quiet evening with me, a bottle of wine, and our imagination."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 2:44 am

Upon hearing Antony's responses, she grew flush with anger. Dismissing him as a pervert looking for a quick score, she turned to walk away. Hearing him attempt to woo the boy who had threatened him made confirmed her low opinion of Antony. She took her rifle and walked away. There were other places in the arena to practice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 2:45 am

Ryth fed a little more aura into the cannon and fired. "YOU THINK AFTER RAGING AT YOU FOR HITTING ON HER THAT I WOULD BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU? YOU THINK THAT I WOULD GIVE IN TO HOMOSEXUALITY? WELL. YOU! ARE! DEAD!" Ryth then separated his cannons and prepared to fight the offender.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 2:50 am

Antony rolled to the side and prepared to defend himself. "Of course you would! I saw it in your eyes! The green monster of envy. When I looked into them I coudn't help but give you my attention." Antony jumped backwards moving slightly closer to Alexandra while keeping his focus on Ryth. "Now now as much as I'd like to see those rippling biceps in action don't you think this is a bit drastic? I merely complimented you and seeked you favor, is that really so wrong?" 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 2:55 am

"You have been trying to take advantage of two people today by making petty compliments and YOU DARED TO HIT ON ME!" Ryth activated his aura armour and threw his right chakram with his aura making it look like there is energy coming off the blade as his left chakram flew close behind so if Antony tried to block or parry the first blad it would whip behind him without him knowing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 2:59 am

Antony kept a smile on his face as the weapons approached him before snapping the fingers on his left hand. As he did so, chains came forth from his forearms and had electricity channeled through them. Using one of the chains Antony whipped toward the chakram before it was within range of him trying to change its trajectory. "You know you don't look as cute when you're angry. You should smile more." 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 3:02 am

Ryth then made an aura block to deflect the chain as he racalled his left chakram before running at antony. "I will not let you take advantage of any girl!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 3:06 am

Antony bent his knees a bit and prepared to jump only to be stopped by his semblance. Causing the power in his jump to increase. After 2 seconds he released his power and soared over Ryth moving behind the combatant. As he landed Antony snapped his fingers again retracting the chain and quickly followed by snapping the ones on his right to release tubes from under his arm. "First of all I wasn't taking advantage of her." Antony fires a warning shot at Ryth's feet. "Second of all does that mean I can take advantage of you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 3:10 am

when Ryth saw the boy preparing to jump and brought back his right chakram and combined them into his cannon again ancd charged them up preparing for antony's next move. "I thought that was a ****ING GIVEN! YOU WILL DIE BEFORE THAT HAPPENS"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 3:17 am

Antony held back on his attack and simply stared at Ryth. "I'm starting to think I was wrong about you being cute." Antony turned toward Alexandra with a slightly confused look thinking about his decision. "Ms. Alexandra, you've been very quiet, though still managing to look beautiful, what is your opinion of this situation?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 3:31 am

Alex was already in another area of the large arena, away from the two fighting students.  Having moved away, she sought to find her own place to practice with absolute focus.  However, the lewd statements and the din of battle between the two made it impossible for her to do that, and she was getting very annoyed.  She had to do something to make them stop.

Alex emptied her rifle before manually putting in two special tracer rounds.  A devious yet playful idea had taken a hold of her, and she relished in anticipation what she was about to do.  When Antony directed his question at her, she said nothing.  Instead, she was already looking down the scope and aiming Vector, she fired two shots in such quick succession that it was difficult to distinguish between them.  A brilliant but small purple light passed between each combatants legs, just below their crotches, before continuing on and impacting the walls of the arena.  A loud crack could be heard as the bullets hit.  It was a statement about who really owned the masculinity that they were so eager to show off.

She spoke loudly across the arena, "I think you guys are fighting over something hopelessly tiny and irrelevant!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 3:42 am

"He needs to learn the difference between love and lust so the world can be rid of one less womaniser!" Ryth fires his cannon in the distraction caused by Alexandria's gunshots to catch Antony unguarded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 8:25 pm

Antony fell to his knees cupping his face in his hands with a look of defeat. As he fell he managed to avoid the blast that Ryth fired at him. "I have to say, that hurt me very much." Antony stood back up and looked toward Alexandra and then back to Ryth. "I said nothing about lust. I asked her to be my wife and as my wife I would love her for all my life and only her." Antony grew a bit angry at Ryth's accusation of him being a lustful womanizer. "I ask that you don't mistake my words as being empty promises. When I say I would love someone I stand by it." With his gun barrels still out Antony took aim at Ryth. "I made up my mind, you really aren't cute."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 8:34 pm

Ryth calmed down enough from that comment to think about how he will approach the situation. "Look into my eyes then. if you do not see a womaniser when you look into my eyes. then I will tell you how you are confusing love with lust." Ryth had his helm disappear so that antony could experience the anomaly that happens when someone looks in Ryth's eyes. to see himself as he really is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Fri May 02, 2014 10:46 pm

Alexandra looked at Antony kneeling on the ground. While he was a pervert, that was a dirty shot on the part of the other student. Walking back towards the two, she started to speak loudly, with obvious displeasure, "You know, that was a dirty shot, especially for a small arena spar."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Sat May 03, 2014 3:42 am

Anthony stood up from his spot and continued to point his barrel to Ryth. "I think I've had enough of your preaching. I'd rather not hear such words coming from the person who pointed a weapon at another man's head before fully grasping the situation." Antony stared Ryth down but making sure not to look him in the eyes solely because Ryth told him to look. After a few moments Antony snapped his fingers on this right hand retracting the barrels back into Malice and twisted the gauntlets near the wrist, locking the blades inside. Antony took a few steps forward but maintened a moderate distance between Ryth and himself. "You started this fight and now I intend to finish it." Moving into a battle position inspired by the Muay Thai fighting sytle Antony prepared himself to face Ryth but gave Alexandra a glancing look. "Ms. Alexandra I ask that you please do not involve yourself in this fight. I would hate to see a person as lovely as yourself be put in danger."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Sat May 03, 2014 4:08 am

Alex Stopped after Antony prepared again for the fight. Having been asked to stay out of the fight, she was caught off guard a little bit. "Pfft, whatever..." she said before turning back around to return to her target practice. She didn't like either Antony or Ryth, but no matter how annoying they were, their fight was none of her business. Before completely walking away, she turned and said loudly, or at least as loudly as a lady could speak, "Whatever you do, try and keep it down. I'm trying to practice, and if you 'manly men' keep it up with all that noise, I might have to practice my shooting on you two."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aonly9470

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   Sat May 03, 2014 5:03 pm

Ryth took a second to realise how much he lost it before firing his cannon point-blank at his head without any armour. with a grunt of pain he lost control of his armour and it disappeared and he curled up into a ball. "You want to beat me up? Well here I am"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]   

Back to top Go down

A Simple "NO" Would Suffice [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next