RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tip off the old block (Invited)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drom

Drom

Tip off the old block (Invited)  Empty
PostSubject: Tip off the old block (Invited)    Tip off the old block (Invited)  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:34 am

The streets were empty, not a single person was in sight the night still young yet the silence cam like a wave as citizens disappear from this part of town. The lamplights were the only source of warmth, the guide way to roads, the only thing that reduces anxiety of the unknown that lurks in the dark. A certain street lamp, in a fully cloaked robe, he waits for his partner who will partake in tonight’s mission. The air was cold his exhale was visible to the eye as it fades like vapor. Tonight is a night just like any other nothing new and nothing old for it was just business, a few days after enrollment his father had tipped him off, information wasn’t very solid but there was a claim that a HVT (high value target) has arrived in Vale but there was no clue as to whom.

“About time you arrive, and I thought you’d forget about me.” Behind his back was a black pole and by the sight of it seems there could be a potential engagement waiting for him. A black car was parked just a few meters away as he finally greets his partner. “I’m sorry to drag you into this but I would require a bit of your service this time since you’re more familiar with Vale than I am, now come we’ll talk about it on the way.” He clicked on the car to unlock its doors motioning his partner to get in.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Tip off the old block (Invited)    Tip off the old block (Invited)  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:09 pm

"W-what?.." Raven is very surprised. After receiving the message from Genesis, he had though, And what if I was busy today? He left me with such a one-sided decision to meet up with me...
Raven picks up his board and hesitates but walks to the car. "U-um...okay but-...I'll have to leave you hanging if-..if I get an urgent assignment.." It is unlikely that will happen but he's had it happen to him once. It was not a very good time to have an assignment put on him.
Back to top Go down
Drom

Drom

PostSubject: Re: Tip off the old block (Invited)    Tip off the old block (Invited)  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:38 am

"Sorry about that, or anything that might concern your presence tonight but I'm seriously going to need you on something big." The engine awakens by the twist of the key as they start driving off to the night. "Intel came to my work today and this isn't pleasing news not only for you and me but perhaps in all of vale, apparently we got a tip off that a HVT has come into Vale unfortunately for me I don't know about Vale's underground world yet its gonna be a first for me. The HVT however wasn't identified because our informant died before he can get to type and send the name of this person."

"Here's what I can guarantee, this person might be even a bigger problem than Minoru. Do you know where the Axe gang hang out? Only those kinds of people know the ins and outs of new underworld denizens but you know the location of this place and where the axe people are. Well at least get me there and you can be on your way if you're busy.... unless you're interested you're welcome to help me with this. Its going to be yours and my concern after all."
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Tip off the old block (Invited)    Tip off the old block (Invited)  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:39 pm

Raven is confused. "H-hold on! Why would I know anything about th-this?! I'm all for taking down a threat to Vale-it's my job-but wh-what would I know of those people?" He is very flustered by the sudden burst of information. He did not recognize either of those names. "I'm a huntsman, not a crime-fighter!" Then it his Raven. Hmm~...crime-fighter!
"W-wait, my cousin might have an idea with this! Where are we going right now? I-I could have him meet us there in case he knows anything about this...um~...'Axe Gang'..." Raven gets out his scroll and opens the message screen for Spencer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tip off the old block (Invited)    Tip off the old block (Invited)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tip off the old block (Invited)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The Kingdom of Vale :: The Kingdom of Vale-
Jump to: