RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed May 07, 2014 7:47 pm

Moseph's lips quivered slightly as if into a smile but quickly settled back on his frown. Throwing his own clothes aside, he moved to lay on top of Luna in only his boxers, kissing her on the lips, "Truth be told, I'm not all that tired. You being naked doesn't make sleep come any easier, but I don't mind that at all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed May 07, 2014 7:55 pm

Placing her own kiss on Moseph's lips as she wraps her arms around him again, Luna rolls her eyes at his words. "Well... we don't have to sleep just yet, but I am kind of tired... you wore me out earlier. I'm sure there are things we can do, if you'd like... but I probably will be exhausted tomorrow if we do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed May 07, 2014 7:59 pm

"We don't have to do them, don't worry. Tomorrow is a lazy day anyway so I'll just stay up and play games while you sleep." Moseph nuzzled Luna slightly, "If you're ever exhausted I'm here to lend an arm, remember that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed May 07, 2014 8:10 pm

Placing another kiss against Moseph's lips, Luna pulls him slightly closer to her own body. "Ooooooor... we could do it anyway, and you can play games while I sleep in tomorrow... since it's easier for me to sleep in your arms now anyway..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed May 07, 2014 8:15 pm

"Okay then. Got anything specific in mind?" Moseph asked, petting Luna on the head and kissing her on the cheek. His hand rubbed her stomach a little, though more up-and-down instead of a circle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed May 07, 2014 8:29 pm

"Hmmm... Well... I do owe you two favors, if you wanted to start there... or... there's protection in one of the drawers of my dresser, if you wanted to do that..." Luna responds, blushing slightly at her own words, even still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed May 07, 2014 8:32 pm

"Wonder if you could phase..." Moseph murmured quietly before glancing back at her, "Ah, nevermind me. That can wait till later. I want to see what you think my favor was worth."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed May 07, 2014 8:43 pm

Raising an eyebrow at Moseph's response, Luna shrugs before gently pushing him on to his back, moving to straddle his legs in the process. "So... just one favor for now? I can do that..."

[Halfy-Fadey]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed May 07, 2014 8:47 pm

"This alone would make all of today worth it. You are just too perfect, I swear." Moseph said, stroking Luna's hair gently, "I thought of a fun rule. We can surprise each other with more gifts like this without expecting payback. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed May 07, 2014 9:02 pm

Licking her lips as she moves to cuddle next to Moseph, Luna blinks a few times, pondering his rule, before smiling. "Gifts like what I just did for you, or the necklace you got me? Because I'm fine with either... I just need clarification."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Thu May 08, 2014 8:56 am

''Well, I may be low. On money in upcoming weeks so I'll do the cheaper option, if you don't mind''' Moseph said, lightly kissing her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Thu May 08, 2014 12:24 pm

Placing a kiss of her own on Moseph's lips, Luna shakes her head slightly. "I don't mind at all... You never need to buy me another gift, Mo, because you're already the greatest thing that could ever happen to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Thu May 08, 2014 12:27 pm

"Thank... You..." Moseph said, suddenly leaning onto Luna and closing his eyes, dropping heavily against the bed. The fatigue and worry of the whole day finally weighed over otherwise unassuming Moseph as he almost instantly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Thu May 08, 2014 12:42 pm

Rolling her eyes at how quickly Moseph had fallen asleep, Luna gets as comfortable as possible in their current position and quickly drifts off to sleep herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   

Back to top Go down

In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11