RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:10 pm

While he enjoyed the kissing, Moseph glanced outside, then took out his phone and looked at it, "Dinner is in an hour. You choose what we do until then, we're not returning afterwards." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:50 pm

Thinking on what to do next as they step out of the booth, Luna finds herself humming quietly. It wasn't until she had taken another look around outside that she knew where she wanted to go next, and probably last. Without a word, she takes Moseph's hand and heads off to a specific place in the park.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:59 pm

Without questioning, Moseph followed Luna to wherever she was dragging him, once more not paying attention to their surroundings and focusing instead on her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:25 pm

As she continued heading towards her target, Luna gently rubbed the top of Moseph's hand with one of her thumbs. She still intended on being silent about the destination, though she was sure he would be able to tell what it was fairly soon, given that it was one of the largest features in the theme park.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:27 pm

While Moseph quite possibly could tell where they were going, he was too focused on the girl in his grasp to notice any attractions passing by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:41 pm

Once they finally arrived at the destination, Luna paused to wait for Moseph to notice where they were. "I figured we could ride the ferris wheel up, and see how much longer we have after. We'll be able to get a view of the entire park... and we'll be completely alone, at least for the duration of the ride."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:43 pm

"That sounds lovely." Moseph said, looking up at the large wheel above the pair. Scratching his chin slightly, Moseph shrugged and led Luna up to the entrance, presenting both tickets to the operator who just pointed them with his thumb to an empty cart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:52 pm

Pulling Moseph over to the cart, Luna gently forces him to sit down before taking her place in his lap, leaning back against his body. Turning her head slightly, she places a kiss on his cheek and wiggles her body ever so slightly. "You should probably hold me tight, just in case."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:55 pm

"Fair idea." Moseph said, wrapping his arms around Luna, pressing lightly on her stomach and holding her on his lap while the cart was closed behind them and moved on upwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:06 pm

Resting her own hands over Moseph's, Luna relaxes in his arms. She was trusting entirely in his ability to keep her in place, but she knew for a fact he would. "Mmm. You know, I feel so safe in your arms... it's kind of surprising, sometimes, but I wouldn't give this feeling up for anything in the world."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:19 pm

"Thanks Luna. I like you saying that." Moseph said, laying his head on her head and closing his eyes, hands relaxed while he slightly sniffed her sweetly scent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:33 pm

Frowning slightly at Moseph's response, Luna is somewhat glad he couldn't see her facial expressions at the moment, but kept silent. "So... what's after dinner?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:35 pm

"Another surprise. I'll take off the blindfold first this time." Moseph said, hugging her closer with one arm while taking out his phone and checking it with his spare hand, keeping it out of Luna's sight once more before putting it away, "You have exceptionally beautiful hair today."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:41 pm

Blushing slightly at the compliment from her boyfriend, Luna's previous frown disappeared in to the smile she had. "Well... thank you, Mo. You can thank yourself for that, though, since you washed it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:43 pm

"I mean the way it's done up." Moseph said before turning his head to look outside, "Looks like we're pretty high right now. Are you comfortable?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:09 pm

Squirming a little more just to tease Moseph, Luna giggles at his question. "Yes, sweetheart, I am. Thank you for being concerned, though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:11 pm

"No problem." Moseph said before glancing around and back outside, "So just wanna sit here, alone then? Sounds pretty pleasant."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:24 pm

Closing her eyes to let her body relax, Luna gently squeezes Moseph's hand with a smile on her face. "Mmm... Yeah, that sounds fine. With dinner pretty close we probably shouldn't do anything else..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:28 pm

Nodding, Moseph leaned back to be more comfortable to lay on for Luna and let his arms cross around her torso, just under her chest while he also closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:40 pm

Snuggling against Moseph's body, Luna lets her head rest just below his, with her eyes closed and breathing completely even. "We should do things like this more often, I think. I love being in your arms, and I love you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:43 pm

"I'll hold you when you need me to. I love you too Luna." Moseph said quietly, listening to the both of their heartbeats while he slowly massaged her sides.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 9:58 am

Sighing happily at Moseph's words, Luna opens her eyes to take a look at the park below her. It was kind of beautiful, really, in an odd way. She had it in her mind that she'd be back, either with all of FLAX or just Moseph. But for now, she was looking forward to what Mo had planned for the rest of the evening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 10:41 am

The wheel continued to lazily turn, bringing the cart to its highest position. A sudden gust of wind caused the cart to shake slightly, making Moseph grasp Luna tighter and turn to look at her to make sure they wouldn't fall. Their carriage was now stopped at its highest point, giving a beautiful panoramic view of the surroundings - a forest to the west, a sea to the east and perfectly green plains going north to south, with faint outlines of mountains in the distance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 11:06 am

After taking a few moments to take in the sights of everything around them, Luna turns to give Moseph another kiss, partially for his concern with her falling, but also just as a show of love. "This has been wonderful, Moseph."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 11:09 am

"Thank you." Moseph said, very slightly snuggling up against her. They kept their hug for a few minutes before Moseph looked out and down. "Hmm. Looks like the wheel is busted." he said, looking at the smoke coming out of the console, "We'll be here for a while I suppose. Unless we escape right now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 11:22 am

Frowning at Moseph's announcement, Luna started thinking for a moment, deciding what exactly they could do. "Well... I could try phasing us to the bottom, but I've never tried doing it with someone else and don't know how my body will handle it. Or... we could stay up here, if you have an idea on how to kill the waiting time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 11:25 am

"Hmm..." Moseph thought for a moment, opening his palm to let some of his Parasite out into the air. After a while of contemplation he hugged Luna around the waist and attached the substance to the side of the cart, moving one foot onto it, "Do you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   

Back to top Go down

In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The Kingdom of Vale :: The Academy :: Dormitories :: Second Year Rooms-
Jump to: