RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amber
Amber

[PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens Empty
PostSubject: [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens   [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:13 am

Noveria was significantly more irritated than she could remember herself being in a long time, perhaps in the last five years, at least. She had found herself needing to request another replacement teammate after another left without a word, and it was a major pain in the ass waiting for there to be a student needing a team that fit her relatively strict criteria. Fortunately for her, the wait hadn't been all that long this time around, but she still had no information regarding the replacement, which was also annoying.

So she was waiting in the PRFL dorm, along with Vivian and Fantasia, though she had been ignoring the pair of them for the past few hours. The new person was expected to arrive sometime today, so she had requested that everyone stay in the room, and had even sent a message to Isabelle to come and introduce herself at some point. Even though Noveria didn't know Isabelle all that well either, having all the cats on the campus be relatively friendly towards each other was going to make her life easier, so she thought it was a smart move.

With an audible sigh, she finds herself rolling around restlessly, ears twitching in annoyance, with her tail staying relatively stiff. Waiting was one of the most aggravating things in her life, largely because there was no real goal at the end of it this time. At least when hunting, she knew fresh food and the ability to sink her teeth in to something was the objective... but meeting people wasn't something she cared for all that much, even for her own team.

But... no matter. If all five of them managed to get along with no issues, it would make her life in the future easier, which was the whole idea. Making sure she had no competition in any of her conquests was her first objective, followed by people she could turn to for some under the sheets fun, followed by friends. And friends were at the very bottom of that list, by a large margine, but nobody else needed to know that now, let alone ever.

And so she waited, impatiently as it were. If the new girl fit in well enough, then maybe she could take a nice long nap afterwards to calm her nerves, before going to find someone to have a nice rough and tumble with, maybe even sink her fangs in to, if they were willing. They were nice thoughts to have while killing time, at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens   [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:29 am

A cheery tune heralded Rose's trip down the halls of the dorms, a Sacky Hak bouncing on her foot as she avoided stepping on any lines in the carpet. She wasn't paying attention to the doors, and walked past the PRFL dorm. Twice. Three times. Four.

Waiting was not Noveria's strong suit. Timeliness was not Rose's. But finally, she noticed it, and kicked Sacky Hak against it, caught the high explosive between her rather dulled incisors, and headbutted the door several times to knock.

Her hands were occupied with bags. What did the universe want from her? She was holding things! Clothes! Because people wear clothes. They were, like... non-nakedness given physical form.

... She MAY have also been late because she smoked a joint before making the trip over. She really hoped none of the Faunus in her new team had super acute smell or anything...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens   [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:18 am

Having just laid on her bed the entire time, engrossed with her books and a grenade on her lap, Fantasia had shut everyone out as well, that was until the knocking occured, becausing the girl to grab the suitcase next to her and transform it into gun form, having jumped noticeably and tail grabbed the grenade, she lets out a small growl before relaxing, "Wait... She's the new person, isn't she?" Sighing afterwards, she goes back to her book, "Also. Kinda busy, can you get it?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens   [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:16 pm

Vivian sat on the floor, humming to herself as she used her toes to play with a pencil.  It didn't take much to distract her from boredom, and certainly her teammates would be able to tell by now.  After hearing the knock on the door, it took a few moments for her to realize that nobody else in the room had decided to get up and answer it.  "... You guys know I can't open the door, right?  I've never really been great at doing that."  She looked back and forth at the two of them, waiting for either to respond.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens   [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:08 pm

Grumbling to herself for a moment, Noveria turns to glare at Fantasia, though she does understand Vivian's predicament and leaves that girl alone. Rolling out of bed quite reluctantly, she makes her way over to the door to open it for, what she hoped, would be the last time to greet a new member. Upon her opening of the door, she almost instantly scrunches her nose at the scent associated with the girl standing there. Turning back to head to her bed, she waves the new girl in as she sits cross legged, observing her from a distance. "Well... If you're the person I think you are, come on in, take the open bed and stuff. I'm Noveria, team leader and whatever else people call me behind my back. Don't do anything that pisses me off and we should get along fine, I think."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens   [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:04 pm

"Hhhkay," Rose replied, through the Sacky Hak between her teeth. She let go of the bag, kicking it to the armless girl. "Catch," she said, the world seeming to slow as a single thought passed through her head.

Oh.

She winced, giving Noveria a nervous smile. "Hi. Like... yeah. I'm Rose." That wrinkle of the nose. She was going to be stuck with brownies and cookies for a while, she @&#$in' knew it. "... And I'll try. I like things going smooth... Like, y'know... nice and calm... chill..." She dropped her bags at the bed, sitting down on it and testing its springiness by bouncing a little.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens   [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:43 am

Noveria not being the only one with a good nose, Fanta shirks back from the smell though had calmed down from her embarrassment of being taken off guard, "I'm going to open a window. That okay?" Doing exactly as she says, then turning to look at the newcomer, "Anyway. I am Fantasia, though most people just call me Fanta. Nice to meet you Rose." With that, she went back to her reading, it wasn't that Rose wasn't interesting, it's just that book was interesting, and it would be poor sportsmanship for her to leave her chapter unfinished.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens   [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:38 pm

While she had managed to pick up the smell as well, Vivian didn't seem to care, as she was too focused on the ball flying towards her.  She probably could have caught it with her feet, but with only a fairly limited amount of time to react, her foot flew up, kicking the ball and sending it back in Rose's direction.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens   [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Shrugging at the events going on around her, Noveria focuses her attention on Rose for the moment, though is relatively calm, having already worked on ignoring the smell. She was not going to start an issue over that, not when the girl just got here at least. "Right... so rules, I guess. No humans in the room without my knowledge, no exceptions. No using my bed for anything, I don't want to hear any excuses. And... I think that's it, actually. So... you can settle in, and ask any of us any questions you have, and maybe later we can do something to get to know each other better."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens   [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:04 pm

Like get high!

No!

It's bonding.

No!

They already know. Nobody said anything, like 'Oh my gawd, you stoner' or 'I'm gonna call the police' or anything.

I DON'T CARE, NO!!

Rose was silent a moment as the mental discussion happened, zoning out. It was the Sacky Hak she kicked at the armless girl hitting her in the forehead and slumping into her lap that brought her out of it.

"Does anyone else, like, ever argue with themselves?"

She blinked. Then looked at the armless girl.

"... Oh... Right. Um, like... sorry about the catch thing, but you, uh... Thumbs up!" She gave her a thumbs up, then winced. "Err. I mean... Big toe up? Is that, like, how it works? ... I'm not making a good impression. What was your name again?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens   [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:03 am

"Oh, don't worry about it, I'm used to this kind of stuff.  Lack of arm stuff, that is."  Picking up the pencil she was messing around with again with her toes, she smiled at Rose.  "I'm Vivian.  Some people call me Vivvy.  Or, other stuff.  I don't remember what else people have called me..."  Vivian shrugged, tossing the pencil in the air and catching it with her other foot.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens   [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:04 am

Laughing quietly to herself at the interaction between the other cats, Noveria eyed Fantasia a little carefully, though largely decided it wasn't an issue, at least not yet. If Fantasia was going to have an issue with the smell, that was something they'd have to deal with in a one on one conversation at some point, since Vivian seemed to have no issue, and Noveria herself could deal with it.

For now, she just rested on her bed, staring absentmindedly at the ceiling, trying to decide what they should do next. She really wanted to get to know everyone better, so anything else would wait on Isabelle... but she still had very few ideas on what to actually do.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens   [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 7:37 am

Rose scratched the back of her head as Noveria looked at the other Faunus girl, clearing her throat softly. "Uh, I can, like, stick to brownies. If the smoke smell, y'know, bothers you guys..."

She didn't say anything about what the armless girl's good foot skills. She should probably- Okay, no, that was not something to discuss with teammates she had just met.

So she sat. Quietly. Alone with her thoughts for a moment. "... So, like, a full team of kitty Faunus, huh?" She took off her beanie, her ears twitching. "Kewl."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens   [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:56 pm

While the others chatted and whatnot, Isabelle walked through the dorm building hallways, somewhat in a hurry. She had received the message from Noveria, though a bit later then she probably should have, as she hadn't been paying attention to her scroll at all until 10 or so minutes after she had received the message. Approaching the door for the dorm room she was told to go to, she hesitated for a few moments, before knocking.

Before Vivian could respond to Rose, there was a knock on the door, causing her to instantly turn all of her attention to it.  "Door."  Her eyes turned to Fanta, then Noveria, then Rose.  She didn't really have to say much, as it was a bit obvious why she wasn't going to be the one getting it.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens   [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:30 pm

Noveria shrugged slightly at Rose's question about the whole smell thing. "I don't really care one way or another... it's easy for me to ignore scents, and if it ever bothers me, I have no problem going to sleep in a tree or something for however long. I do appreciate the willingness to adapt, though, so thanks for that."

Moments after her response, she heard the knock on the door as well as Vivian's mention of it, and frowned. "You know, I'm the team leader... not the doorwoman or whatever..." she mumbled on her way to open it, already guessing it was Isabelle from the slightly increased heart-rate her ears picked up. Opening the door, she sends a relatively warm smile to the girl, waving her in. "Come on in, and close the door behind you, if you don't mind. You can take a seat anywhere... though my bed is the biggest, so probably the best if you want some space to stretch and stuff."

Saying that, Noveria headed to her own bed as well, laying down with her legs hanging off the edge, though it was clear there was plenty of room for the other girl, if she so chose. "I'll let everyone handle their own introductions... since I don't really know who you know and who you don't. Then we can figure out something to do."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens   [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:05 pm

Sighing as she is stopped just short of reading the last word by the door, she quickly glances at it before flipping the page, putting the book upside down on her bed before going to get up. Spotting Noveria though, she sits back down, spotting the new person and trying her best to help them feel welcome by smiling, "Welcome. I assume you are here for a cup of tea?" Snickering at her own drink, she grabs her book and puts it on the side, out of temptation to continue reading, "Anyway. As I don't remember seeing your face before, I am Fantasia. You'll either find me in here, or in the city. That is, outside of classes. If you need help studying, I can do that."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens   [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Rose thought a minute, pointing at the leader. "Noveria." She pointed at the girl reading. "Fantasia." Her finger moved to the armless girl. "Vivian." She pointed at herself. "Rose."

Then her finger went to the new girl. She paused.

She counted again. One, Noveria. Two, Fantasia. Three, Vivian. Four, Rose. ... And now a fifth.

She looked at Noveria. "... Are we, like, a five person team? Or, um, like, is there going to be a fight to the death for a, like, spot? ... Or is she, like, just visiting?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens   [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Isabelle watched as Rose pointed out each individual. Noveria, who she had already met. Fantasia, who seemed weird. Vivian, who had... No arms... She turned away, trying to be polite and not stare, though it was somewhat obvious she was avoiding eye contact.  Realizing that she had also been standing in the doorway for quite some time, she quickly waved at the others, walking in.  "Hello, I'm Isabelle.  Nice to meet you all."  It was all she said, before moving over to Noveria's bed, sitting down somewhat hesitantly.

Vivian waved with one of her stumps as Isabelle introduced herself, even if she didn't seem to be looking.  It wasn't long until she lost interest again, looking down at her feet while wiggling her toes.  They didn't seem to be very clean.  Maybe I should start wearing shoes...
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens   [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:02 pm

Snorting at Rose's question, Noveria shakes her head in the negative, taking a glance at Isabelle in the process. "No, Isabelle is just visiting. I figured I could at least get all the felines I know to be kind of friendly towards each other... avoid problems in the future and all that, so I invited her... Plus, I don't know any of you very well, except maybe Fantasia, so it works in everyone's favor, I think."

Taking a moment to stretch, she glances at each of the girls in turn, starting with Isabelle and moving to the rest. "Though... if you wanted to fight over a spot, I guess I wouldn't mind... as long as nobody died. Fighting is fun, after all."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens   [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:35 am

"Naaaaaaaah, 's cool... 'M Rose, by the way. Like, like the flower. 'Cept... like... I'm not a plant. An' if I could be any plant, it wouldn't be that one. So, like... y'know..." Rose said, trying to flop back and failing on account of the bag full of high explosives. And baked goods-she had cookies! She unhooked one arm from the backpack, swinging it around. She dug through the Sacky Haks, past some of her more rave-specific drugs in burning tongue dissolve-y things, and pulled a bag labeled "Baked Goods" out of the backpack.

A tiny voice at the back of Rose's mind fought through the haze, yelling at her to think about what she was doing. Something about mini-Roses flashed into her mind, but some cosmic force dragged her attention back to the cookies because that was someone else's schtick. ... And not like Rose's- Nevermind.

She looked around, opening the bag as the scent of relatively fresh cookies drifted from the ziplock container. "Hey, I, like, y'know... got cookies if anyone, like, wants one."

Not a word was mentioned of the butter that she used in them, or what it contained. Rose was not malicious. She was stupid.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens   [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:09 am

"Uhh... What flavour are they?" Completely oblivious to what was inside the cookies, she curls up on the top of her bed, playing with her gun-suitcase before smiling, "So. What are we going to do? I mean, surely it must be easier to get to know each other over a game or something? Plus it may make it seem a bit less awkward?" Shrugging, she swaps the suitcase with a grenade, uncaring of the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens   [PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[PRFL][Closed]Five Thorny Little Kittens
Page 1 of 1