RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

All Apologies, Miss [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion

PostSubject: All Apologies, Miss [Closed]   Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:28 pm

Near silently, Lí steps out of his team's room, a large bottle in hand, and closes the door as quietly as he can, not wanting to disturb his teammate's rest. Cautiously, so as to make as little noise as possible, he steps down the halls of the dormitory building, the cold floor slightly nipping at his bare feet as he makes his way down towards the lobby/lounge area of the building. 'How long will I go without being interrupted doing this?' he wonders, worry flickering through his mind as he briefly considers the possibility of someone catching him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
TJ

PostSubject: Re: All Apologies, Miss [Closed]   Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:58 pm

Ever since Mihail had found Emilia completely wasted after her game of truth or dare, Emilia had been having a hard time getting out of the dorm room at night. Mihail had been watching her like a hawk when ever he could, often staying up pretty late to make sure she was asleep; however, tonight seemed to be the night when it had caught up to him. Emilia had noticed that Mihail had already fallen asleep, barely even making it to his sleeping bag. She bide her time until the rest of the room had fallen asleep before spring up from her bed and silently snuck out. This time, she was certain she'd get out and explore the grounds of the school some as she opened the door from the stairwell to the lobby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: All Apologies, Miss [Closed]   Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:03 pm

When the door from the nearby stairwell opens, Lí whirls about with a gasp, half out of surprise, and half out of a flash of fear. With a hasty movement, he tucks the wine bottle in his hand out of the way, though his movement and posture would be conspicuous to anyone looking for something suspicious. When he sees the bright, bubbly wolf faunus he'd met in a game of truth or dare, however, he visibly relaxes, though he continues to take deep breaths in an effort to calm down. "Oh, it's only you, Emilia. I wasn't expecting anyone to be out here so late."
Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: All Apologies, Miss [Closed]   Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:06 pm

Upon entering the lobby, Emilia's ears perked up when she saw that there was someone else down in the lobby. At first, she thought it could possibly be Bianca, seeing some kind of feminine shape to the figure. But that was soon quelled when she noticed that who ever it was had no chest. Slowly, she started to realize who it was when she heard the voice. "Li?"

She surprise soon turned into glee; her tail wagging vigorously back and forth as she quickly weaved her way over to Li. Being shorter than he was, she wrapped her arms around Li's chest, looking up at him with a large smile on her face. "Hi Li! What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: All Apologies, Miss [Closed]   Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:56 am

Lí freezes for a moment when Emilia bounds over to hug him, his mind recalling recent, unbidden memories of an intimacy they shouldn't have shared under the circumstances they had. When it passes, however, he relaxes, allowing himself to enjoy the affection being given to him, though not without some guilt. Slowly, he returns her hug, also using his left hand to gently ruffle her hair. "I needed to get out of the room for a bit," he says, not really answering her question. Despite how obvious it is, he desperately hopes she doesn't notice the bottle of wine currently being hidden behind her back. In a bid to turn some attention away from himself, Lí asks, "And what about you? You're up awfully late."
Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: All Apologies, Miss [Closed]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:53 pm

Emilia's ears perked up as she felt Li's hand ruffle her hair, obviously enjoying the petting. She loosened her hold around him enough so she could look up at him. "I like exploring the campus! It's such a different place at night. There's normally no one around, but it looks like I got lucky tonight!" With that, she re-tightened her hug around Li.

She sat there in silence for a second, genuinely happy to be hugging Li as she snuggled up nice and close, almost like she was trying to occupy the same space as him. When she finally loosened up again, she look up at Li with a pair of puppy dog eyes. "Li, can I spend the night with you?" She obviously meant to just hang out with like her cuddle session she had with Bianca, but with the two's history, he might not be thinking the same thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: All Apologies, Miss [Closed]   Sat May 03, 2014 3:10 pm

Lí closes his eyes in enjoyment of the cuddling, wrapping his arms slightly tighter around the wolf-girl until her hold loosens and she pulls away. Her question brings him out of his reverie, and he looks down to see her adorable expression, a worked look on his face. "Ah... I... Um... I'm not sure that's the best idea, Emilia," he says, a feeling of shame coming over him as he again remembers the ill-gained intimacy they'd shared. "I'm sorry." He then pulls her back into a tight hug, hoping she understands his meaning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Apologies, Miss [Closed]   

Back to top Go down

All Apologies, Miss [Closed]
Page 1 of 1