RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Train Job [BEAT][Timeline]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

The Train Job [BEAT][Timeline] Empty
PostSubject: The Train Job [BEAT][Timeline]   The Train Job [BEAT][Timeline] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:04 pm

Friday, Week 11

Just outside the near abandoned train station, in a large black car, Glynda Goodwitch and the members of Team Beats sat as Glynda briefed the team on their mission. The students had, almost 12 hours ago, given their weapons and a change of clothing (if they chose) to an associate. That same associate had smuggled their weapons and clothes onto the train they were to board, hiding them amongst luggage. To avoid identification and potentially standing out, the students were required to wear "normal" civilian clothes. Glynda began her briefing. "Students, today your mission is one of espionage and not simple combat. Your task is to retrieve a hard drive containing significant amounts of military intelligence from a discovered White Fang spy. We've gotten word that she will most likely be guarded by a fellow White Fang member, unfortunately, his or her identity is unknown." At that point, Glynda passed out discrete communicators to the students: small, flesh colored ear pieces, undetectable at a glance or distance. "These communicators are similar to walkie-talkies. Just hold the button and speak to send a message to the rest of your team. Don't break them." A moment later, Glynda presented her scroll to the students, on the scroll were various semi-blurry photos, most taken from roofs or from foliage. The subject of all the photos was the a young girl. The girl appeared around age 15, wearing a red hooded sweatshirt, jeans, and blue sneakers. Her hair was dirty blonde and about shoulder length, draped around an extra pair of ears, meerkat ears specifically, and a thick tail could be seen in several of the photos. "This is the woman you are after. She will likely be disguised, so I advise looking for suspicious activity and persons of matching height or skin tone... Now, your first task is to identify the body guard, report to me whatever you find via your communicators and- Oh, and don't get yourselves found out and in a fight unless necessary? There are civilians on the train, don't forget that." With that, the car door opened, and the midday sun poured in. Team Beats' mission began. 

((OOC: Okay, the mission has begun, kinda. Your characters should be wearing "normal" clothes, sorry Bianca. You get to decide exactly what they are wearing, but remember to have average civilian clothes, don't be a conspicuous or you'll be spotted easier. To avoid confusion, I'd love for walkie-talkie speech to be surrounded by brackets, ["Example."] normal speech should be normal. 

I've also made a handy map that I totally stole from Night Express. 
Caboose _[_]-[__]-[__]-[__]-[____]-[____]-[____]-[__]-[___]} Engine

B E A T [_G_] Car

Your location doesn't matter now, but once you board the train I will go into more depth. The whole point is so the players know who is where, avoiding confusion and screw-ups.))
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Train Job [BEAT][Timeline]   The Train Job [BEAT][Timeline] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:28 pm

Emerald steps out of the vehicle, placing the communicator in his left ear before looking back at the vehicle, waiting for his teammates. He was wearing normal blue jeans over some white sneakers, and under a green t-shirt. He was slightly annoyed that he couldn't wear his cloak, but that could draw attention.

Feeling the missing weight of Răbdare not being on his right hand, Emerald stretches his wrist and thinks, Shame, it will be a while before we can fight. Boo! That's alright for me. Zzzz... huh? who? where? On a mission, remember? Oh, right. Can I go back to sleep? For now. Okay... zzzz. Ugh, slob. Stop antagonizing! Both of you, quiet! All of this goes through his head in a mere moment while he waits for his entire team to step out.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: The Train Job [BEAT][Timeline]   The Train Job [BEAT][Timeline] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:23 pm

Terra wonders about, feeling a bit useless. Who's bright idea was it to assign a blind person to recognize a face?! She sighed and mumbled to herself, "I would be more useful if I had my pickaxe. Or any of my stuff, for that matter..." She reached down to adjust her skinny jeans. She hated these kind of clothes. She'd rather wear her apron then a stupid frilly blouse.  As she waited for the train, she placed her communicator in her tiny bat ears.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Train Job [BEAT][Timeline]   The Train Job [BEAT][Timeline] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:52 pm

Bianca stepped out of the car, mumbling something incoherent and inappropriate to herself as she did so. Right now, she was being forced to wear actual clothes, and it was incredibly uncomfortable. They were tight and hugged her body like she did to other people when she cuddled, except in this case it was actually gross and disgusting. "Ugh, how did I get myself into this..." she mumbled before looking at her teammates. She had fitted the communicator to one of her human ears, her kitty ears flicking back and forth a bit as she got used to hearing from her human ears more now.

"Sooo... Do we just go, then?" she asked looking up at anything around them. She doubted this would be easy, but damn she really hoped it would go by fast at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Train Job [BEAT][Timeline]   The Train Job [BEAT][Timeline] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Train Job [BEAT][Timeline]
Page 1 of 1