RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ae/iden + sley (closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ae/iden + sley (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Ae/iden + sley (closed)   Ae/iden + sley (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:07 pm

Aiden walked through the halls of Beacon on his way to one of his many classes that he had to take, well it wasn't really one of his classes per-say but for his sister, who was currently talking about something completely useless and random much to the disinterest to him, and to the confusion of the people he walked by seeing as the sound appeared to stem from absolutely no where.

"Oh no ones in here, thank god" Aiden thought as he walked through a door with the word "men" on it into a small washroom, where he proceeded to stand in-front of a mirror for a few seconds as he looked almost sickly while activating his semblence, his sister crawling out of his back in her physical form and landing onto the tiles of the bathroom floor with a plop sound. "Aaaah man, do that somewhere less high up next time wouldja?" Ainsley said with a grin on her face that could only be described as charming but creepy.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ae/iden + sley (closed)   Ae/iden + sley (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:21 pm

Aeden rushed into the restroom and kicked the door open as he entered and shutting it behind him. Not noticing the two people int he restroom with him Aeden took a peak and made she he had lost his pursuers. "Ha! Think they can take my booze? Not even if they tried while I was sleeping." Aeden removed his flask from his  pocket and took a swig before replacing it. With the coast clear Aeden finally relaxed and began to take in his surroundings to find a boy and a girl in a bathroom together. Aeden thought of the actions he just preformed and realized how odd he must have looked causing his face to grow red. "Uh hi...would you mind not telling people I rushed in here and started to drink?" Upon closer inspection Aeden saw that the girl looked a bit odd and took a step forward as curiosity took hold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ae/iden + sley (closed)   Ae/iden + sley (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:27 pm

Aiden looked at the newcomer with a stare that said "ohshit" while Ainsley looked at him with a stare that said "Oh hi" as she stood up next to her brother, her two meat hook swords at her sides just finishing generating in as they continued to stand their, hoping he had not noticed that fact that she was her body was a semblence creation.

"Nah it's fine if you drink a little man, don't get caught doing it though, it's a harsh penalty for something so min-" Aiden said happily and confidently as he walked forward, or rather started to say before he was immediately interrupted by his sister. "Yeah it's so lame that they do that, I mean why can't they just let us be ourselves as people, it's so mean y'know, oh by the way I'm Ainsley and this is my brother Aiden, nice to meet you!"

Last edited by snaketicus on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ae/iden + sley (closed)   Ae/iden + sley (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:32 pm

Aeden snapped out of his curious look once he was greeted by the two siblings. Aeden smiled and extended his hands towards the two in an X shape for a handshake to both. "Name's Aeden Kase, a pleasure to meet you. Looks like we have similar names." Aeden looked the two over trying to decided if they meant well and was satisfied to see that they didn't show any hostility. "Yea I know, that's actually the reason I barged in here so quickly I was being followed." Aeden turned to look at Ainsley curiously once more but this time for a different reason. "Ainsley I hope you don't find this rude but...why are you in the men's room?" 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ae/iden + sley (closed)   Ae/iden + sley (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:53 pm

Aiden and Ainsley took the handshake at an almost creepy level of synchronization, before they heard the terrible question, the terrible awful question that had to be asked why WAS Ainsley in the mens room?

"I err, she uh me and uh, she's my sister, and u-" Aiden attempted to say awkwardly as he scratched behind his ear, before once again being interrupted by the sound of the little ball of happiness and tomboy that was his sister. "Oh come on you don't have to always be so awkward about it Aiden you dork." Ainsley said before touching her right hand to her brothers back, and activating his semblence to push her arm through his stomach.
"AINSLEY GOD DAMNIT WHAT THE HELL!"
"Oh sooooorrryyyyy for not caring about the fact that my body is just a creation of y-"
"No, it's not about that! It's about the fact that you did that infront o-"
"Oh why can't I ever make my own decis-"
It would continue on like this until they would be interrupted.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ae/iden + sley (closed)   Ae/iden + sley (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:12 pm

Aeden stared at Ainsley's arm as it seemed to phase through her brother causing Aeden's jaw to drop. At first his curiosity was just a spark but now it was in full effect after seeing there spectacle. "That's amazing!" Aeden moved closer to the pair and began to observe the effect. "How are you doing that? Phasing? Illusion? Reorganization of body parts?" Aeden was completely entranced as he thought of ways to make such an ability useful. "I've seen some pretty interesting semblances but this one is much different than I'm used to." Aeden smiles at his good fortune of running into the siblings. "I sure was lucky to run into you two. I sorry if this is rude considering we just met but could you tell me more?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ae/iden + sley (closed)   Ae/iden + sley (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:37 pm

"Oh look what you've done now Ainsley, he wants to know what we are." Aident said before sighing as the man Aeden harped him for information on how Ainsley's existence worked. Ainsley began to give Aiden non-serious puppy eyes, as if she was giving him real puppy eyes that would go completely against her tomboyish personality. "Fine, fine I'll tell him; Aiden right? Well I'll tell you how this is, Ainsley here doesn't actually have a body at all, her personality got absorbed into my mind and my semblence allows me to bring her body out for a limited amount of time, we were going into this washroom here to split apart so that she could get to her classes."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ae/iden + sley (closed)   Ae/iden + sley (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 2:37 am

Aeden moved back with a bit of curious sated and began to think of the workings behind such a semblance. "You give a personality which was not originally yours, sentience...amazing." Aeden brought his hand to his chin and continued to think with a smile on his face. "It's almost like Shem's though Ragnarok had sentience from the beginning if I recall correctly." Aeden looked back toward the two and back down at his hand. "You can even materialize with others yet not with your brother. I see so much potential in this." Aeden gave a quick look around and noticed where they were discussing things. "I would love to hear more if that's not a bother but perhaps this isn't the best place to do it. Maybe we should meet up later?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ae/iden + sley (closed)   Ae/iden + sley (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 5:49 pm

Aiden sighed and face palmed as his sister smiled and removed her arm from his stomach, rising it up and placing it on his shoulder with a happy movement. "As nice as you seem I'm going to have to de-" "SURE WHAT TIME?" Aiden attempted to say as his sister interrupted, the way her eyes wandered making it more than obvious that she was checking out the Aeden with an E.
Aiden sighed again and looked at his sister before staring Aeden in the eyes with a displeased look on his face, he looked as if he was several thousand miles past pissed off. "We're free at six o'clock, we'll meet you in front of the school, okay?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ae/iden + sley (closed)   Ae/iden + sley (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:02 pm

(Time Skip)
Aeden stood at the front of the academy waiting typing out a message on his scroll to send to Lucina. "Made new friends going, might be home late." They count as two people right? Aeden thought about it for only a moment before shrugging and letting his thoughts wander to other ideas. He checked his scroll for the time and saw there was still a few minutes left before the actual meet up time. "Should be here soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ae/iden + sley (closed)   Ae/iden + sley (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:34 pm

Aiden walked along with his sister inside his head ranting about this that or the other thing as he attempted to restore a bit of Aura, seeing as she wanted to be able to be out for another hour or so today seeing as they were supposed to meet up with this other Aeden guy because... wait, why were they supposed to meet up with him again? It beat him seeing as the only member of the duo who actually wanted to this was his bubbly sister.

The two of them arrived close to Aeden's location a few minutes later, and began to awkwardly spasm walk towards the man as Aiden attempted to steer them behind a tree to split apart and Ainsley attempted to make his life a living hell, before she promptly fell out of his stomach about twenty feet away from Aeden with a somewhat strange sound, her clothing taking a second to form as she stood up energetically. "Um... Hi..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ae/iden + sley (closed)   Ae/iden + sley (closed) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:54 am

"Oh hi Ainsley, I didn't see you there." Aeden greeted her with a smile. "I'm glad that we could meet up. Is your brother nearby?" Aeden looked around but couldn't seem to find Aiden. Returning his attention to Ainsley Aeden noticed that she looked quite energetic. "You seem pretty excited to go on this little excursion together. I have to say that makes me a bit flattered." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ae/iden + sley (closed)   Ae/iden + sley (closed) Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:51 pm

Aiden stumbled awkwardly out from behind the tree clutching his stomach, his mind and thoughts all focused on how he would violently murder Ainsley if he could, but that would mean his death too so he settled on killing her some other, more convenient time.

"Wai- wait ferr me!" He yelled after his sister as she happily trotted up to the man who shared his named, putting her arm around him flirtatiously and smiling deviously; he stumbled and fell still clutching his stomach before standing to his full height, and slapping Ainsley on the back of the head painfully, making her fall to the ground from the surprise hit. "I am so sorry about that Aeden, my sister causes me so many problems that strict punishment is the only way to." He looked down at his sister with an angry face. "GET HER TO ACT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" He looked back up to Aeden with a neutral expression. "Anyway, what was it you needed again?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ae/iden + sley (closed)   Ae/iden + sley (closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ae/iden + sley (closed)
Page 1 of 1