RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lost Memories. The Wolf, the Cat, and the Tiger (invite only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories. The Wolf, the Cat, and the Tiger (invite only)   Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:30 pm

"Adhira?" said a sleepy voice from behind the wolf girl. Behind Adhira was Bianca who had just woken up for the day, and she had come out to see the sunset on the cliffs much like Adhira had. "What are you doing out here?" Bianca asked, rubbing her sleepy eyes and coming to sit next to Adhira. "And what's that drum?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories. The Wolf, the Cat, and the Tiger (invite only)   Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Bianca smiled up at Adhira, yawning a bit from having just woken up as she wrapped her arms carefully around Adhira's legs. "Okay." she said, rubbing her cheek on Adhira a bit before letting go. "Was your brother nice? I didn't have a brother when I grew up, only a sister, my parents and a lot of maids and butlers." she said, smiling up at Adhira with a tired face. "I didn't get to know my family as much as I wanted to though, I hope you got to know yours at least."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories. The Wolf, the Cat, and the Tiger (invite only)   Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:58 pm

"I won't pry about what happened." Bianca stated bluntly. "Tell me if you want but I won't bug you about it unless it becomes a prevalent problem." she said before looking off into the distance. "And I don't remember much about my life before... what was it, 5 years ago? Yeah, 5 years ago. Anything before that... that point, I can't remember." Bianca turned to Adhira and smiled warmly. "At least you can remember most of your family. I can hardly remember anyone besides my mom." she said as her tail brushed against Adhira's, although she did so without noticing. A subconscious thing she did every now and again was flick people lightly with her tail. It was a bad habit she was trying to get out of, so she grabbed her tail gently and pulled it around to her front before smiling apologetically at Adhira.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories. The Wolf, the Cat, and the Tiger (invite only)   Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:16 pm

Bianca looked over to Adhira with a worried expression, her hand reaching out but stopping just a few inches short from the wolf's shoulder. "Are you okay?" she asked, having caught a glimpse of the tear that formed in Adhira's eye. "Having a mom is pretty fun. Did you not have one?" she asked, placing her hand on Adhira's shoulder cautiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories. The Wolf, the Cat, and the Tiger (invite only)   Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:41 pm

"Heh, I would've killed him but I didn't wanna get in trouble with my mom. She's still around... somewhere..." Bianca mumbled before scooting over to Adhira and giving her a gentle hug. "If you're ever hurting and you need a friend, I'll be there for you okay? I know what it's like to hurt, in every way possible. Just come to me for comfort and I'll be there." Bianca said, resting her head on Adhira's shoulder and purring. She really hoped that Adhira didn't mind this right now, as she was doing her best to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories. The Wolf, the Cat, and the Tiger (invite only)   Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:25 pm

Bianca frowned and hugged Adhira close, trying to make the flow of tears stop. It wasn't working, and now her brain was working double time to try and find a way to make her stop. She settled on one idea, one that would probably get her killed but still something that could help. "You're probably not gonna like this, but..." Bianca mumbled before pulling away from Adhira, only to lean back in and kiss her on the lips in a passionate, loving way. Hell, she even slipped her tongue into Adhira's mouth and wrapped it around the wolf girl's in a sort of wet, sloppy way. This lasted for a few moments before Bianca pulled away, a little bit of saliva still connecting their tongues as she looked into Adhira's eyes, her own now slightly teary. "Please stop crying Adhira... I like you, and I don't want to see you sad. Don't think he's dead until you absolutely know... assume he's alive until then and stop crying about it. I want to see you happy, so please, just smile for me at least... okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories. The Wolf, the Cat, and the Tiger (invite only)   Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:32 pm

"Adhira..." Bianca cried, tears slowly flowing down her cheeks as she buried her face in the wolf's shoulder. "I... do kinda like you like that, you know? Even if you've been kinda mean to me, you don't mean it... right?" Bianca asked, looking up at Adhira with a confused smile. "Do you at least like me as a friend?" she asked, loosening her hug a little bit as more tears rolled down her cheek. "I can accept it if you don't like me like that... but please... tell me we're at least friends..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories. The Wolf, the Cat, and the Tiger (invite only)   Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:15 pm

"O-Okay." Bianca said, burying her face in Adhira's shoulder. "Just please... think about it okay? I don't need my heart broken again by someone I love... not so soon after the last one..." she mumbled, sighing into Adhira's shoulder. Adhira said she was contemplating it... did that mean that Bianca might have another mate for real this time? She really really hoped so. Maybe this time they could actually be together forever?

'No! I can't get my hopes up. Not without hearing her answer first.' Bianca thought to herself, hugging Adhira tighter as a result.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories. The Wolf, the Cat, and the Tiger (invite only)   Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:46 am

"O-Oh uhm... no, I won't do that. That's just mean." Bianca said, putting on a fake smile as she did so. 'I'm dead.' she thought, recalling the time she had actually spied on Adhira in the shower. "But okay, we can be friends. If you want, I can help you find your brother. I don't... really have anything to lose anyways. At least not yet." she said, still hugging Adhira. "I promise to help to the best of my ability." Bianca sighed, nuzzling her cheek into the wolf girl's shoulder. "And I'm sorry for bringing this up so suddenly. I don't mean to stress you out or anything I just... couldn't wait much longer to tell you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories. The Wolf, the Cat, and the Tiger (invite only)   Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:08 pm

Bianca's smile drooped a bit as Adhira told her she didn't want her to hug her anymore. A little bit of her heart broke apart, but she just shook it off. "Okay, Adhira." she said, pulling herself off of the wolf and looking out to the sunset. "I'll go and leave you alone in a few minutes. I hope it's okay if I stay here until then. You don't seem to want me around and... I don't want to be around when..." Bianca stopped talking and shook her head, pulling her knees up to her chest as she sat there. With a depressed sigh, Bianca buried her face in her thighs, trying to hide her face from Adhira so she wouldn't see that something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Memories. The Wolf, the Cat, and the Tiger (invite only)   

Back to top Go down

Lost Memories. The Wolf, the Cat, and the Tiger (invite only)
Page 1 of 1