RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:09 pm

While Arcturus was generally angry, he wasn't a total imbecile. He said, "Fine fine, but remember it wasn't me that was the cheerleader. It was this pound of flesh in its finest..." The body that was Vanille's now began to walk behind Malina as Vanille entered stage 2 of her semblance. Steam like aura began to leak from various places such as her armpits and off of her hair. Arcturus mumbled to itself, "At least she's better than the first guy..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:18 pm

Emerald thinks to himself, Apparently, no one listens to reason when it comes from a calm voice. DID THAT BITCH POINT A GUN AT US?! Shush, it's all over now. Can I sleep? No.

Looking at David, Emerald says bluntly, "She told you to help earlier. Since you ignore it, I took up the responsibility. I will not pass off this responsibility. Besides, I can create others to actually help me. Just go and scout like you were doing before, or something. I don't really care." Emerald was starting to lose patience with every single person here.

Emerald mutters, "Fragmentation." Lapis and Topaz appear next to him. "You two know what to do." Lapis grabs Garrus' feet, and Topaz grabs Garrus' shoulders. Now horizontal, Garrus can be carried by the clones at a faster pace then Emerald helping him hobble along.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:29 pm

"I said, what are the directions to Eliza's castle?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:38 pm

David simply ignored Emerald and with his size being small ran under Garrus and picked up his middle half. "Emerald you rational guy. Hunter doesn't scare me nearly as much as Malina does.....so excuse me if I want to help. I would like to apologize for blowing off my duties......also you heard dorm too....right?" He asked as he thought back to Hunter's comments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:39 pm

"Uh, uh..." Alice stammered nervously, shrinking back. She looked like she was ready to cry any moment. Calibur came up behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders supportivly, looking down at Hunter. At full height and up close, the white knight was standing almost three heads higher than Hunter, as tall as a man sitting on a horse.

"Look," Calibur said sternly, "I don't know what's your problem boy, but this is not how you should be acting around your comrades. You said you're leading this team but after how you're acting, no one here will even be your friend. Now if it was merely that then I would have stayed quiet, but there is no excuse for making a little lady cry. The six of you are strangers in our land, so you shouldn't be causing such disturbance in our home. We are the few players willing to help you. The least you can do is help us help you by not being a complete-"

"Calibur!" Alice exclaimed, looking up at him pleadingly, "Language."

"Er..." Calibur paused momentarily, "A child born through wedlock and female dog who enjoys motherly intercourse."

Last edited by Cheshire Schrodinger on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:43 pm

Malina turned around at the sound of Caliber talking to Hunter. As she saw him standing near Alice she drew her weapon again and pointed it at him. "Hands off the girl, Caliber. Hunter was right not to trust you so for now you stay away from her and in outer sight at all times. Got it?"

Franklin Dillinger - "Boost"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:49 pm

"C-Calibur is only-" Alice tried to say, but the white knight is already stepping back with his hands up.

"It's alright Alice. It's understandable," Calibur said. "Let's all just stop fighting amongst ourselves. After all, Epsilon is dangerous when provoked. His pieces are strong, so teamwork will be needed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:53 pm

Malina slid the gun back into it's holster and continued walking. "Right. Epsilon. Let's try to stay on his good side, we might actually get some answers on how exactly we leave. Though... He does have March in him so we should try out smarting him into telling us what to do." She said, mostly to herself as she worked out alternate plans in her head.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:06 pm

Lapis and Topaz life Garrus up above his reach. Emerald replies, "She didn't say help me now. She said do as you're told when you are told to do it. You were not told to help me. I have this covered. Just relax a bit more and let's continue walking."

Emerald is silent a few moments before saying, "Yes, we all heard Dorm, I don't know what Hunter was on about back there, but that is all behind us. Literally and figuratively, now let's just focus on getting out of here." Emerald looks up at the sky that wasn't there sky. So when do you think we'll see our own again? I'm not sure. I just hope BEAT doesn't worry where I am.

Last edited by Shortstop on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:08 pm

"Calibur. Do not overstep your bounds. I already warned you before," Hunter sighed, grabbing Alice by the shoulder and walking. "And as for you, Malina-" he turned towards her, catching up. "You wanted to be the real leader? Fine, then. From now on," Hunter pulled his hood over his head, his iLens covering his eyes under space-black tint, "You won't hear my orders."

Last edited by Wrecker on Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ɐ ɹ p ʎ H l ᴉ ɐ H)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:11 pm

David just walked next to Emerald and looked at a ghost pepper he had with him. "So Byron's semblance is an illusion on the field.....and after seeing it a few times in training I understand a little....but here's my question....how am I able to eat this pepper if its an illusion......I mean I feel and it feels real enough." He asked Emerald to pass the time as he walked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:16 pm

Emerald sighs, looking down at his comrade. He answers, "Your guess is better than mine if you've seen it before. All I know is that we need to find our way out of here fast, or else we'll die, either by players and pieces, or our bodies needing actual resources to survive which we can't get while we're in here." He looks back up at the sky and goes into deep thought once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:01 pm

After walking a little ways off, the group enters a large forest with high trees. Other than the ground being made of what looks like brownies, this was the most normal the group has seen of Wonderland.

"This is the Forest of Talking Trees," Alice explained to the group as they headed down the pathway.

"Hello," Calibur suddenly said out loud to seemingly no one in particular. It didn't take long before he got a reply.

"Ello, ello."
"How's it hanging mate?"
"Top of the afternoon to ya."
"Having a pleasant walk children?"
"I'm hungry."
"Baaah, saplings these days..."

The trees were literally talking all around the group but it didn't look like any of them had malicious intent.

"Heeey cutie," a mid-sized fruit tree called out to Vanille, its branch swaying up and down as if beckoning her to come. "Ain't you the apple of my eye?"

"Yo, sweet little thing," a large oak beckoned to Malina, "Want to know what real wood is like?"

"He's cute," Calibur commented to Malina sarcastically. "Maybe you should take that offer. It wouldn't be nice to leaf him hanging."

"The trees won't cause anybody trouble," Alice assured all of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:07 pm

David just laughed a little at the tree talking to Malina. He looked around at the trees, and just kept moving. "So Alice how much farther now....also what do the trees represent?" He asked as he looked over the trees. "Byron's goanna have to tell me about this one..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:12 pm

"Nothing," Alice answered plainly. "They're just another part of Wonderland. They're nice to talk to once in a while."

"Meh," an evergreen scoffed, its branch swaying back and forth like a person waving something off, as Malina walked by, "I'm not interested in cows. Washboards are where it's at!"

Even though the tree itself didn't move, there was a strange feeling its gaze was turned on Alice.

"M-Most of them anyway..." Alice squeaked as she retreated back and started hiding directly behind Calibur.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:15 pm

Still carrying Garrus, Lapis' stomach growls. "So many brownies," he says as he looks at the ground. Emerald grabs a handful of the ground and shoves it in Lapis' mouth. "Eat and keep moving. We only have so much time before you two disappear again."

Topaz looked at Emerald and asked, "Are you it's alright to be using us again? You have been using a lot of aura, and we haven't exactly been resting."

"I'll be fine," Emerald responded, although his slightly paler face said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:19 pm

Vanille had finally calmed down after the walk so far and lost all of Arcturus' influence. She now skipped happily along the path noticing trees that talked and that the ground was made of brownies. She took a small chunk and nommed it as she strolled. She soon approached the mid sized fruit tree who sent her a compliment and a pickup line. She giggled and moved over into its branches saying, "Tree-Kun!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:27 pm

Hunter kept silent, his iLens pumping noise through the built-in earbuds to ignore the others. As he walked, he nonchalantly played around with his knife. Taking advantage of the ring on the bottom of the grip, he began using it as a karambit, doing several tricks and weaves unlike that of a gunslinger juggling a pistol, but with a blade, which was dangerously close to Calibur, acting as a silent warning.

Last edited by Wrecker on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:34 pm

Malina sighed and slipped her right weapon out of it's holster. She clicked open the chamber and diligently began filling it with flame dust rounds before closing the chamber and giving it one spin with her thumb. "You mind your manners, Caliber, and we may not leave you behi-" "Tree-Kun!" Malina turned her head back to Vanille to see her hugging one of the trees that had just before been talking. "Vanille, are you god damn stup- Don't answer that just step away from the tree." Malina took a moment to look at the oak tree that had spoken to her previously. "Were we not in something of a hurry I would gladly take the time to burn you down, now shut the hell up."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:45 pm

Vanille replied to Malina by saying, "But Malina-sahma! Tree-Kun wants hugs! Vanilla-chan will provide those hugs!" She then crossed her arms breaking away from the tree for a second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:56 pm

"Yeah! She's just being nice. Leaf her alone! You got something against trees?" the fruit tree huffed.

"It's because I'm GREEN isn't it??" the large oak called out.

"Tree hater! Forest killer!" a spruce yelled.

"Raciiist!" a mahogany exclaimed.

"I'm hungry..." another whined.

"What you looking at punk?" a deep voiced pine growled. "Why don't you take a photsynthesis? It'll last longer!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:31 pm

David just jumped back a bit. "I'm sorry didn't mean to intrude. So sorry." David just stepped back away from the pine and folded his helmet over his head. He just kept backing up not really watching where he was going. He kept moving back and just hid at the back of the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:52 pm

Malina waited until the other trees had ceased they're bickering before retorting. "No, I'm saying that because you're being an incessant perverted asshole. Now back off before I do burn you to the ground." Malina looked back to Vanille for a moment before holstering her weapon. "Come on Vanille, we can't waist any more time dealing with unnecessary interactions." She then turned heel and began walking down the path again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:48 pm

Vanille frowned and crossed her arms backing away from the tree. She then said to the tree, "Goodbye tree-kun! You give great hugs!" She then got back on the path and began to slowly walk behind Malina. She kept walking while staring off into space and almost closed her eyes falling asleep. She knew she had plenty of opportunities, but never really actually got sleep. She then blinked a few times and woke herself up saying, "How long until we arriveee?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:38 pm

"The nerve!" a huffy female voice scoffed out loud. "Such an ugly little girl acting so rude in another plant's home!"

Calibur glanced over towards a fern.

"Hey, don't look at me. I didn't say anything."

"Oh. My. God. What a dog," a sassy, high pitched voice stated loudly, "I bet you she's still a virgin."

"Yeah. Unless you count that weird tail of hers."

"Oh my gosh, I bet you she really does use it like that."

"Ooooh, dear," Calibur murmured, looking around. "Alice, stay behind me. The little girl did as she was told and hid closely behind Calibur.

"Well I never!" the huffy female voice exclaimed, "Such disgusting display in public!"

"We should call the police and tow that pedophile's ass behind bars."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:42 pm

David heard this and immediately his as far as possible. Backing up into a the fruit tree from earlier. "Sorry ma'am." He said as he just watched from afar. I see this ending badly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:52 pm

"How vulgar!" the huffy voice exclaimed, "Who does that boy think he is displaying such horrid things in public??"

"Must be from prison," another huffed. "How else could he show no shame placing his rear against some one else's arse!"

"Back off bud," the fruit tree barked at David. "I don't swing that way. Leaf me alone!"

Suddenly an apple fell from its branches and bonked David on the head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]   

Back to top Go down

Hunters in Wonderland [plot: invite only]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next