RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nightfall [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:19 pm

Bianca shivered and squirmed from Tiru messing with a particular nerve cluster on her leg. "Team Beats, and I've been here since the first day this year. I'm a first year student." she said, sighing pleasantly. "What about you, puppy. How long have you been here and what's your team name?" she asked, tail coming around to gently brush underneath the wolf's chin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:30 pm

Tiru grinned, shivering a bit as the girl's tail brushed against his chin. "I arrived a few weeks back. This is my first year. I'm part of Team Black. Honestly, the other options with our initials were Hats, Ash, and Bakas. Not the best name set, but we make it work." he said with a wink. "Next question. What would make this more enjoyable for you?" he asked, adding a little bit more pressure to the nerve cluster. "I can tell you are having fun already, but still. I get the feeling you'd like a little more."

Last edited by Rush9455 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:36 pm

"Hmm... Well, I'm sure you wouldn't mind sticking your hands down my pants again would you? If not, you could always kiss me... not to mention my chest hasn't gotten any attention yet." Bianca meowed, smiling up at Tiru. "You can do whatever to me, puppy. I can't do anything, remember?" Bianca's legs parted and her tail slipped between them to cover it up, the cat giggling teasingly as she did so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Tiru grinned, then opened his mouth to speak again, whispering gently into her ear. "Two more. Are you willing to be my servant for the next... three hours? And are you wearing anything under your pajamas?" he asked, a sly grin on his face as he moved himself over the center console and on top of his passenger/prisoner, sliding his leg between hers. As he did so, he shifted his right hand to her back and his left to her cheek, gazing into her amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:57 pm

"Mmm... I'll be your servant, yeah. And yes, I have my bra and panties on this time." Bianca giggled, looking back into Tiru's eyes with a cute stare. "I'll do anything for you... master..." she said, reminiscing how she called a friend of hers master once not too long ago, as a result of a bet. "Do you wanna play, nya?" Bianca was just toying with him at this point, her head tilt, "nya" and playful stare being evidence of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:09 pm

Tiru could tell he was being toyed with. But she is so damned cute! But I'm the alpha. I'm supposed to be the one in control. But cute! Alpha! Cute! Alpha! Cute! Alpha! **** you, Alpha! Goddamn it! The grey wolf was engrossed in a mental war, and the side that wanted to pleasure her was winning. Shaking his head, the wolf got back to his senses, looking down at Bianca. "You are really good at getting what you want, kittycat." he said before leaning in for a kiss. At the same time, he began rubbing her ladybits with his knee, slowly adding more pressure to the area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:25 pm

Bianca moaned into the kiss as she was rubbed, the rubbing and continuously building pressure making her squirm. She didn't want to pull away from the kiss, as she was afraid the rubbing would stop if it did. More moans elicited from her mouth and she squirmed more, her tongue slipping into Tiru's mouth unconsciously as she lay there, helpless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:47 pm

Tiru grinned as he felt her squirm, eventually pulling away from the kiss to speak. "You must be enjoying this a lot, ya naughty little kitty..." he said as he shifted his right hand to her behind, sharply smacking it a few times before resting it on her back again. "Don't worry. I won't stop unless I feel like it." he said as he began gently scratching behind her ears again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:41 pm

"But..." Bianca started, squirming excessively when Tiru pulled away. "Moooore..." she whined, yelping at the smacking. "Ah... please master... give me more." she begged, tongue lolling out as she looked lustfully up to the wolf. This felt real nice to her, and she didn't want it to stop... she wouldn't go all the way still, she had to remind herself about that. "Just... don't go... that far..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:12 pm

Tiru smirked as he saw her beg, slowly letting off in response. "I know where our boundaries lie, Bianca. We won't do it until we get to know eachother better. That is what we agreed on." At this point, he had stopped giving her ladybits any attention. He paused for a minute, then pulled out the key to her cuffs, unlocking one of them, and moving over to the back seat. As he did so, he picked up the ball gag and removed his scarf. "Your pajamas. Take them off. Then cuff your hands behind your back and sit on my lap, facing away from me." he commanded, a sly look on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:38 pm

Bianca complied with Tiru's orders and began to remove her clothes. Using on hand, she unbuttoned her top and pulled it off before quickly pulling down and kicking off her pants. "Ah... You like?" she asked as she sat on Tiru's lap, facing away like he requested. "Of course you do, it's impossible not to love looking at me like this, isn't it, puppy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:14 pm

The grey wolf had to admit. She looked pretty damn good. "You talk too much, ya know that? I have half a mind to shut you up." he said in a faux-threatening tone, dangling the gag in front of her. With a smirk, Tiru then set the gag down again, picked up his scarf, and blindfolded her with it. He then began teasing her nerve cluster with his right hand, shiftng his left hand to her chest to give it a bit of attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:08 pm

Bianca shivered and groaned pleasantly, a smile forming on her face as Tiru gave her attention. "I'm sorry master, for talking." she said, proceeding to quickly shut her mouth and just enjoy Tiru's playing. Bianca did her best to minimize the volume of her pleasured sounds so as not to upset Tiru again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:57 pm

Tiru grinned, then slowly licked her cheek. "From now on, you will speak only when spoken to. Speak out of turn again and you will be silenced. Am I understood, kittycat?" he stated, increasing the pressure that he put on her thigh as he slowly licked her cheek again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:12 am

Bianca nodded and said, "Y-Yes master." Shivering from the lick, she shifted a little on Tiru's lap until she found a comfortable spot and continued to let Tiru do whatever. Her tail flicked back and forth weakly, as she was trying to prevent it from bothering Tiru while he worked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:05 pm

Tiru smiled, resting his head on her shoulder. "You are very obedient..." the grey wolf whispered gently into her ear. "Such obedience deserves a reward, don't you think?" the grey wolf then shifted his left hand to her hip, and stopped playing with her leg with his right, instead opting to rest his right hand on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:15 pm

Bianca moaned happily in response, shifting a little as she arched her back and let her tail swish against Tiru's chin. "Yes, master. Please enjoy doing whatever you please..." Bianca said, blushing from how embarrassing it sounded. Nonetheless, she was mostly limp so Tiru could have his way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:24 pm

The grey wolf smiled, then licked her gently on the cheek. "You earned this, kittycat. I hope you enjoy it." he whispered gently into her ear. Then, without warning, he slid his right hand down her panties and got to work, basing his success on her reaction.

[AUTH CODE: Fade to black]
[AUTH CODE CONFIRMED]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:56 pm

When it all ended, Bianca lay on her front with her behind sticking up in the air towards Tiru. "T-Thank you... m-master." the cat panted as she lay there, unable to move from exhaustion. Her tail slowly swayed back and forth, and it was still sensitive too. Much like everywhere else on her body. Just the slightest touch absolutely anywhere would make her shiver with delight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:15 pm

Tiru smiled as he began scratching gently behind her cat ears with his (dry) left hand. "You should thank yourself, Bianca. You earned it." he said, shifting his right hand to the nerve cluster he was playing with earlier and gently stroking it. "Hmm... Are you comfortable, kittycat?" he asked, slowly and silently moving his left hand to the bag. He dug around in the bag a bit, producing two more pairs of handcuffs, silently setting them down next to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Fri May 02, 2014 7:29 am

"Y-Yes." Bianca responded, wiggling herself around as her tail flicked around. It gently came around to brush against Tiru's face, making Bianca groan a bit from how sensitive she was right now. "W-Why? What are you gonna do now, nya?" she asked, panting lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Fri May 02, 2014 1:08 pm

Tiru smiled, then unlocked one of her cuffs, pulled her hands between her legs, and locked them again. Then, he grabbed one of the other pairs of cuffs, locked her left wrist to her left ankle, later doing the same with her right. "I was thinking I'd give you a break. We could talk again. This time you ask the questions." he said, gently scratching her behind her ears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Fri May 02, 2014 8:06 pm

"Ah, okay." Bianca said, sitting up and leaning back towards Tiru. "Then I guess I'll ask... was I enjoyable?" she asked, smiling as she turned towards Tiru with the blindfold still over her face. "And do you want me to do things to you now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Fri May 02, 2014 8:13 pm

Tiru smiled, then gently grabbed her blindfold and pulled it down so that it was no longer covering her eyes. Instead, it rested around her neck, like the scarf it was initially meant to be. "Yes, yes you were. And no. I prefer doing things to you. It's fun to do something for someone else." he said before kissing her on the forehead. "Anything else you would like to ask your master?" he asked, a sly look on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Fri May 02, 2014 8:21 pm

"I have one question and one statement." Bianca said, sighing and nuzzling her head against Tiru's chin. "Can you please do more to me? And..." Bianca moved her head next to Tiru's ear, a sly grin on her face as she whispered, "If you want, you can go all the way." Pulling away, she giggled and leaned against him some more. "If you don't want you don't have to but... just saying I'm comfortable with it now." she said. "I even brought protection in case you didn't." she added with a laugh before turning around and laying down. "If not, then I ask that you please continue what you were doing earlier."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Fri May 02, 2014 8:43 pm

Tiru grinned, lightly shaking his head. "Somebody came prepared. It's fine, though. I did too." he said before unlocking the two pairs of cuffs that bound her wrists to her ankles, keeping her wrists cuffed together in front of her. Without another word, Tiru then turned her over so that she was facing him. He then positioned himself so that he was on top of her, resting his left hand behind her head and his right on her hip, with his thumb hooked on her panties. "So, Bianca. Shall we get started?" he said with a sly grin, looking down into her amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sat May 03, 2014 12:51 am

"Mmm... Yeah, let's do it for real this time." Bianca sighed, smiling warmly up at Tiru as she made sure she was both comfortable and easy to access. "Go ahead and do what you want. I'm yours for as long as you want." said the cat, giggling and looking back into Tiru's eyes with a sly grin of her own. "Come on puppy, I know you want me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   

Back to top Go down

Nightfall [CLOSED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next