RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nightfall [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:32 pm

Tiru whimpered a bit as she licked him, looking back into her eyes. The offer is rather... Appealing. And she must want it again really badly to say she'd do anything I wanted her to. After a few more moments of thought, Tiru spoke up. "Aight, kittycat," he started, shifting his left arm around her neck and his right hand to her hip, hooking his thumb around the waistline of her pants. "Let's go again." he whispered into her ear before leaning in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:22 pm

Bianca leaned in and kissed Tiru when he started leaning in, whimpering a little bit from it as well. She stealthily slipped her tongue into his mouth and placed her hand on his crotch. A little giggle escaped from her lips as she pulled away for just a moment to look into Tiru's eyes lustfully. "Do I really excite you this much?" she asked, licking his chin before going back to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:54 pm

Tiru paused as she rested her hand on his crotch, and would have pulled away just then if she hadn’t beaten him to it. Then he looked into her eyes... her beautiful amber eyes as she spoke.

“Do I really excite you this much?”

That was a good question. Did she? Of course she did. Did he want to say it? He didn’t know. He had spent the entire night hiding any traces of his arousal, trying so hard not to let anything she did faze him. But all of that went away when he responded.

”Would you believe me if I said yes?”

Grinning, the grey wolf then kissed her again. The kiss lasted several moments before Tiru pulled away, tapping her hip twice with his right hand. ”I’ll start when you do, kittycat.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:14 pm

"Well then, since working with these cuffs would be real difficult, and I'm too lazy to wait for you to take them off of me manually..." Bianca said with a sly grin. "I guess I'll just break out of them instead." And with that, she pulled the cuffs apart, breaking the chain as she adjusted herself to pull off Tiru's pants. "I apologize for breaking the cuffs, but they were restricting." she said as she removed the wolf man's pants and underwear. "No lay down so I can get on top of you and we can do things to each other." she said, getting off of Tiru for a moment to give him space to move. "Just pull me back over and we'll begin whenever you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:54 pm

Tiru was visibly stunned when he watched her pull the cuffs apart. ... What the…She could have done that the entire time? The wolf remained in this state as she removed his pants and boxers. He then set the driver’s seat to an incline, picked her up and pulled her on top of him, following her commands half out of his own will, half out of fear. However, that fear began to dissipate when he felt her weight on top of him, a sly smirk playing at his lips. ”So… I guess it’s my turn, huh.” he said before removing his scarf and holding both of his arms in front of him, with the scarf in one of his hands. This is going to be interesting…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:57 pm

Bianca grinned and took the scarf, tying Tiru's hands together real tight and then pushing them back over his head. "My turn~" she said, moving so they lay on top of each other, her head next to Tiru's lower bits and her own next to Tiru's face. "You work, I work then." she said before quickly going to work without hesitation, doing her best to please him in any way she could.

*fadefadefade*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:05 pm

Tiru took a moment to catch his breath after all was said and done. The aftermath was much… messier than he had hoped, and it was probably going to take weeks to get the smell out of the driver’s seat… But he had to hand it to her. She definitely knew what she was doing. Between breaths (as well as wiping of his face with the scarf binding his wrists), Tiru managed to utter out; ”Bianca… Can I have my pants back now?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:21 am

"Nope!" Bianca said with a maniacal laugh. "You get to stay there. Oh, and my name's 'mistress' from now on!" she said, laughing as she moved to sit on Tiru's chest, facing away from him. "I have enough dignity not to do it with a complete stranger... but that's literally the lowest amount of dignity one can have, and that's about as much as I have." she said before hovering her crotch over Tiru's face. "You get to please me now, and then maybe I'll think of doing something for you in return." she said before lowering herself to sit on Tiru's face.

*fadefadefade*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:22 am

Worst. Life. Decision. EVER. Thought the grey wolf as Bianca finally moved her crotch out of his face. He didn't even bother wiping himself off this time. He just wanted his pants back. Or better, to get his revenge.

"I'll do... Anything you want... I promise to make it good." He remembered hearing her say. In due time, Tiru. In due time. "Listen, Bianca, I'm tired. I want my pants back. And I swear, if your crotch ends up in my face again, I will taze you, and let you spasm on the ground while I go back to my dorm and take a shower."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:28 am

"Aw, you're no fun." Bianca said, getting off Tiru and throwing his pants at him. "I was gonna do things for you too but noooo, you gotta be stubborn and threaten to taze me!" she said, pouting in the other seat now, still pantsless. She reached over and tugged just a little bit on Tiru's scarf, causing it to quickly unravel and fall on top of Tiru. "But you didn't actually mind my ladybits in your face, did you?" she asked playfully, purring loud enough for Tiru to notice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:58 am

Tiru paused, then began rubbing his face off with the scarf. "... Not too much the first time, Bianca. I'm... I'm just tired. Sorry that I snapped at you." he said, pulling his underpants back on, then his pants. "This is gonna be a pain to clean..." he mumbled to himself, glancing at the girl in the passenger seat. "Didn't mind your company for the most part, though. You're welcome to return if you want."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:07 pm

"Ah, sorry for the mess. I tried... kind of..." Bianca said, rubbing the back of her head as she looped her tail underneath her and through her legs to soak up anything it could. "I'll come looking for you soon, maybe not tomorrow but real soon." she said, winking at him and saying seductively, "And maybe we can do it for real?" she suggested before laughing. "But I wouldn't do that unless we got to know each other better. If you want me like that you gotta work for it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:30 pm

Tiru smiled, handed Bianca her pants, then opened the driver side door. "I guess I'd better get to work, then. See ya later, kittycat. Don't forget to lock the door when you leave the car." he said before he left, pocketing the keys to the LFA. Next up; shower, then bed. Maybe do a little laundry too. the grey wolf thought before climbing down to his dorm window. It was an interesting night, to say the least. I have a feeling it aint gonna be the only one...

*Saturday, 11:45 PM*

The grey wolf checked his scroll for the time, shaking his head. What am I thinking. She said she probably wouldn't visit today... The grey wolf sighed, glancing around the car. It was noticeably cleaner than it was last night, though the smell wasn't all the way gone. His eyes eventually settled on the bag he had placed in the back seat. Eh, if we don't get to use it tonight, I could just leave it here. Hopefully we do...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:38 pm

The sounds of the car door opening and closing were all Tiru would hear before a pair of arms wrapped around him and pulled him into a hug. "Hey puppy!" Bianca said. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth and ran it's way up his cheek as she hugged him. Giggling like a school girl, the cat girl turned Tiru's head towards her and she planted a wet, sloppy kiss on his lips. She didn't stop it, but rather wanted Tiru to do so instead. She wanted to see how long he would let it last before ending it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:55 pm

Tiru was initially shocked upon receiving the kiss, but eventually decided to roll with it, placing his left hand on the small of her back and his right arm around her neck. The kiss lasted for several moments, ending only when Tiru pulled away to breathe. "Well. That was quite a warm greeting. How are ya, kittycat?" The grey wolf asked, a warm smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:30 am

"I'm great~!" Bianca said in a sing-song kind of voice. "How about you? You been doing good?" she asked, leaning over to rub her head against Tiru. She held her hands in the shape of paws just in front of her rather large chest as she did so, purring as well so she seemed like an actual cat. "And hey, it still smells like last night! I bet you had fun smelling me all over you car~" she laughed as she moved over to lick Tiru on the cheek, as she seemed to do a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:36 am

Tiru grinned, then rested his left hand on top of her head, gently scratching behind her pair of kitty ears. "I've been good. Didn't get much to eat for dinner. Had to explain why the car smelled like sex, though."

*Earlier that day*

"Uhh... Tiru? Why does the front seat smell funky?"

"Would you believe that I was queened by one of the sexiest girls in our class?"

"N-No..."

"Good. Cuz I wasn't."

Smiling, Tiru then kissed her on the forehead. "Anyway... What would you like to do first, kittycat?"

Last edited by Rush9455 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:30 am

"I dunno~" Bianca chimed, purring from the ear petting she was getting. "Mm, I'm loving the petting but... Well, tell me what you wanna do and I'll do it. Surprise me." she said, placing her head underneath Tiru's and pressing her head upwards against his chin. "I'm up for anything, really." Bianca soon found her arms wrapped around Tiru as she pulled him into a friendly hug, placing her purring body against his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:41 pm

Tiru paused, glancing at the bag in the backseat. "I could cuff you again if ya want, so long as you promise not to break them this time." he said with a small smile, looking back into her eyes. "Or we could just talk a bit for now. Or both... You did say you wanted to get to know me better, right?" he asked, attempting to recount what she said last night, closing his eyes in thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:44 pm

"Yeah, I did say that..." Bianca purred, smiling warmly into his eyes. When she saw him look into the back seat, she couldn't help but do so and noticed the bag sitting back there. "Oohh, what's in the bag?" she asked curiously, although a part of her felt like she already knew what it was. Or at least, what it was used for. She said "it" when the bag probably could have held multiple things. "We should do both yeah. We'll talk about ourselves while our hands are down the other's pants." she said, laughing at the idea of how silly that might have sounded. Getting to know each other when they were doing naughty things to the other. How strange.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:00 pm

The grey wolf chuckled, then retrieved the bag. "The bag has cuffs in it. Probably a few coils of rope and a gag or two in there, too." he said, looking her over. "Now... What would be the best way to cuff you..." he started, tapping his chin in thought as he looked through the bag, glancing back at her a few times. "As for getting naughty... Maybe. I'll think about it." he said with a sly grin, thinking back to the events of last night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:19 pm

Bianca smiled and looked back at the bag, then back at Tiru. "Tie my hands over my head and to the head rest? Gag me and then... do whatever?" she suggested, giggling. Her tail flicked back and forth behind her, a playful grin plastered on her face. "I don't really mind any of that. In fact... I might like it!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:31 pm

Tiru grinned, then retrieved a pair of hinged handcuffs before getting to work. Wordlessly, Tiru moved to the backseat and grabbed both of her wrists, pulling them behind the head rest before cuffing them together. He then moved back to the front of the car, slipping the key to her cuffs into his pocket as he reached in the bag, retrieving a shiny red ball gag. However, instead of gagging her, he then set it down on the center console. "A thought occurs, kittycat. How are we gonna hold a conversation if you can't talk back?" he asked, gently stroking her cheek with his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:44 pm

Bianca shivered at the touch, purring loudly as she was bound and stroked. "Take turns. Ask yes or no questions and I'll try and respond with a 'yes' or 'no' whilst you do whatever." she suggested, shifting into a comfortable position and allowing Tiru to get a better look at her. "And then we take turns back and forth for a while? Unless you don't wanna use the gag, but that's up to you. I can't really do much now that I'm tied up, now can I?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:05 pm

Tiru grinned, then kissed her on the forehead. "I'll gag you later. But for now... Question time." he started, shifting his right hand to the nerve cluster on her thigh. "How long have you been at Beacon, and what is your team called? Assuming you have one, of course." he asked, a warm smile on his face as he looked into her eyes, awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:19 pm

Bianca shivered and squirmed from Tiru messing with a particular nerve cluster on her leg. "Team Beats, and I've been here since the first day this year. I'm a first year student." she said, sighing pleasantly. "What about you, puppy. How long have you been here and what's your team name?" she asked, tail coming around to gently brush underneath the wolf's chin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:30 pm

Tiru grinned, shivering a bit as the girl's tail brushed against his chin. "I arrived a few weeks back. This is my first year. I'm part of Team Black. Honestly, the other options with our initials were Hats, Ash, and Bakas. Not the best name set, but we make it work." he said with a wink. "Next question. What would make this more enjoyable for you?" he asked, adding a little bit more pressure to the nerve cluster. "I can tell you are having fun already, but still. I get the feeling you'd like a little more."

Last edited by Rush9455 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   

Back to top Go down

Nightfall [CLOSED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next