RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nightfall [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:07 pm

Bianca let out a soft mewl of delight when Tiru began rubbing her legs, blushing a little bit as well. "Playful like all cats should be." she said, licking Tiru back sensually and sighing into his ear. "You know just where to rub 'eh? Got experience in this kinda stuff?" Bianca nibbled gently on Tiru's neck playfully, letting out a playful growling noise as she did so as a kind of joke. "Don't worry, I do too~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:42 pm

The grey wolf let out a soft whimper as Bianca nibbled on his neck. ”This kind of thing tends to happen more often than one would expect. I should know.” he whispered as he applied a bit more pressure to his right hand. Tiru then moved his left hand to her shoulder, pulling her face away from his neck as he looked into her eyes. ”I just noticed something. You haven’t referred to me by name the entire night.” Grinning slyly, Tiru gently licked her cheek, still giving her leg some attention with his right hand. ”How difficult should that be to fix?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:59 pm

Bianca shivered and groaned pleasantly from the added pressure while her tail came up to rub against Tiru's cheek. "Shouldn't be too hard, as opposed to how you should be right about now." she said, looking back into Tiru's eyes. She was getting kind of impatient but she didn't voice it, as she wanted to let Tiru go at his own pace. Still, it was kind of obvious she was aroused right about now, as her breaths were now slightly more audible and her face was turned a little red from embarrassment. Bianca looked kind of lustfully at Tiru, waiting for his next move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:52 pm

A look of amusement crossed Tiru’s face as he shifted his left hand to the top of her head, scratching gently behind her ears. ”You are adorable, you know that? But remember, no sex in the car.” A sly smirk playing on his lips, Tiru placed his left hand on her cheek, then brought his face toward hers for a kiss. At the same time, he placed his left knee between her legs, gently rubbing against her lady bits, as well as moving his right hand to her butt, slapping it once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:59 pm

Bianca kissed Tiru back, moaning from the rubbing and slapping he was giving her and blushing even harder. The kiss lasted for a few moments before she pulled away and smiled at Tiru. "Oh you naughty thing you. Go ahead, I can't  stop you now." she said with a giggle, pressing her crotch against Tiru's knee as if to prompt him to rub harder. "Ah... I love this..." she mumbled, closing her eyes and leaning back to give Tiru more access to everything she provided.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:30 pm

Tiru smiled, kissing her on the forehead and applying a bit more pressure to her lady bits. "I had a feeling you would, Bianca..." he started as he pulled away. With a sly smirk on his face, the wolf then licked her neck again, whispering in her ear when he reached her cheek. "You're the one who wanted to play in the first place, kittycat." Punctuating the statement with another slap to the ass, Tiru then shifted his right hand to her chin. "Of course, I still haven't heard you say my name yet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:59 pm

Bianca yelped a bit at the slap to the behind, but her smile never faltered in the slightest. "Come get me Tiru... that is, if you dare." she teased with a laugh and a bit of a moan from the continued rubbing. She was having too much fun probably, but if it went too far she'd remind Tiru without hesitation that she could hurt him just by licking him. "Come on big boy, you know you wanna touch a little bit more~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:49 pm

Tiru grinned upon hearing his surname, kissing Bianca on the cheek. "And I know you're enjoying yourself quite a bit, kittycat. But I have a feeling this aint quite doing it or ya." the grey wolf whispered in her ear as he pulled his leg back. With a smug look on his face, Tiru placed a hand on his chin, tapping it as if he were planning his next course of action. After a few moments passed, the wolf spoke again. "Get over here, turn around, and get on your knees.” he said, a commanding edge to his voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:57 pm

Bianca grinned and did as she was told, leaning forwards and shuffling herself around before bending over so her behind was on full display. Her tail swished back and forth impatiently as she waited for him to begin to do things. "I bet you like having girls tied up like this." she said, giggling. "I don't mind being tied up either though, it's actually kind of fun." she said before purring quite loudly. She was actually enjoying this, much to her surprise. More than she probably should, but hey, it was pretty nice so who cared what she looked like right now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:27 am

The grey wolf chuckled, shaking his head. "No, no... You're a special case. Not very many girls like being handcuffed." Tiru then grinned mischeviously' untying his scarf and folding it lengthwise. "Of course, you aren't like most girls I've met, Bianca. So I have a hunch that you shouldn't mind what I'm about to do next too much." Tiru then slid the scarf over her eyes, tying it behind her head. Once he was finished, he began teasing her, gently stroking the nerve cluster located on her thigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:40 am

Bianca let out a little bit of a groan as she felt Tiru massage her thighs, the blindfold keeping her from actually seeing what he was doing. This was... strange to her, but she still felt it was okay considering she could just tear it off any second now. "Ah... that feels nice..." she mumbled before feeling Tiru's hand slide up her thigh and against her behind. She felt him slap her ass a few times, eliciting several moans before he paused for a second. "Nngh... why'd ya sto- Nya?!" Bianca was interrupted by Tiru's hands quickly sliding down the back of her pants and beginning to rub places she and only one other person had rubbed before.

*fade to black*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:22 pm

Tiru smiled as he picked the girl up and sat her down in his lap. "You make some of the cutest sounds when you are surprised." he said, putting his left hand on hop of her head, gently scratching behind the pair of cat ears that rested upon her head. "Just out of curiosity, is this the first time you have been tied up like this? You took it very well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:30 pm

"Y-Yeah..." Bianca said, sitting on Tiru's lap as she placed her head on his shoulder. "I'm used to letting people do work for me. You did good with your hands Tiru. You can... do more if you want." she said, purring and licking Tiru's neck. She was kind of in the mood for... that but not completely. And they had already set their boundaries. They wouldn't go that far, but Bianca did want a little more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:36 pm

A smug smirk replaced the wolf's smile as Bianca licked his cheek. "Alright. If you insist, kittycat." he said as he removed her blindfold with his left hand, shifting his right to play with the nerve cluster on her thigh. Once her blindfold was gone, Tiru then placed his left hand on the small of her back and leaned in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:05 pm

Bianca moaned lightly and leaned in to kiss Tiru, slipping her tongue into his mouth while she closed her legs around Tiru's hand. She rubbed her crotch against his hand and wrist in an attempt to provoke the wolf to do more with her ladybits. She was being a bit of a whore right now but she couldn't really help it. It felt too good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:01 pm

Tiru paused for a second as the cat’s tongue invaded his mouth, eventually deciding that it would be best to just roll with it. However,what really got his attention was when she closed her legs around his hand and started rubbing her crotch on it. Seems like she is really enjoying this. The kiss lasted several more moments before the grey wolf pulled away, also pulling his hand back. ”Open the glove box and take out the key to your cuffs. Unlock one of them, hold your hands out in front of you, and lock it again. Then give me the key.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:07 pm

Bianca looked confused for a moment but complied nonetheless. She managed to open the glove box and feel around for a key, grabbing it and using it to unlock a cuff before bringing her hands around in front of her and locking them again. "This is what you wanted, yeah?" she asked, giving Tiru the key and looking up at him. "Okay, what now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:32 pm

Tiru glanced down at the key before pocketing it. ”How badly do you want me to touch you again, kittycat?” he asked, gently tracing the Tiru Storm insignia with his right index finger on her bare stomach. ”I might be willing to do that, but it doesn’t seem like you’ve really earned it.” he said with a mischievous smirk as he punctuated his last statement by smacking her ass with his left hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:01 am

Bianca felt Tiru trace his finger around on her stomach, the same finger that had been in her pants a while ago. "Oohh, I didn't know I made your hand that wet." she giggled, yelping from the smack on her ass that Tiru gave her. "If I haven't earned it then tell me what I can do to have your hand down my pants again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:31 pm

Tiru faltered a bit, then shook his head and took a pose of mock thought, tapping his chin with his (dry) left hand. "Hmm. I actually expected a bit more of a protest. Nevertheless, if you want my hand back in your pants so much, why don't you give me a few reasons, kittycat." he said as he shifted his right leg, moving his knee so that it was between her legs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:57 am

"Reasons for what?" Bianca asked, giggling and closing her legs around Tiru's knee. "I just really like it, especially after seeing how moist your hand got after being down there for such a short time." she said. Her hands held up in the shape of 'paws' as she sat there and purred for Tiru, trying to look as cute and wanting as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:47 am

Tiru simply smiled, then grabbed the chain connecting her cuffs, pulling it (along with her arms) over his head, then behind his neck. "I guess there's just no winning with you, is there." he said before gently licking her cheek. As he licked her, he gently began rubbing her ladybits with his knee, gradually putting more and more pressure on that area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:15 am

Bianca moaned and squirmed around, grinning as Tiru did his work. "No, not really." she said in response to his words. "I like to mess with people and keep them guessing." she said, nuzzling her cheek against Tiru's. "Especially when it gets like this~! Now come on, I'll do something for you if you do something for me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:23 pm

"Someone's impatient." Tiru deadpanned, rolling his eyes. "Besides. If I shove my hand back down your pants, what do you plan on doing for me? Or is it just some sort of surprise, kittycat?" he asked, quizzically raising an eyebrow as he crossed his arms, a rather skeptical look on his face. Despite his skepticism, however, Tiru continued rubbing her ladybits with his knee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:27 pm

"Nngh... I'll do... whatever you want." Bianca said, licking Tiru's cheek slowly and sensually. "I'll promise to make it good. Now come on, I'll do something for you if you do something for me. Or we can service each other at the same time..." Bianca suggested, smiling and looking playfully into Tiru's eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:32 pm

Tiru whimpered a bit as she licked him, looking back into her eyes. The offer is rather... Appealing. And she must want it again really badly to say she'd do anything I wanted her to. After a few more moments of thought, Tiru spoke up. "Aight, kittycat," he started, shifting his left arm around her neck and his right hand to her hip, hooking his thumb around the waistline of her pants. "Let's go again." he whispered into her ear before leaning in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:22 pm

Bianca leaned in and kissed Tiru when he started leaning in, whimpering a little bit from it as well. She stealthily slipped her tongue into his mouth and placed her hand on his crotch. A little giggle escaped from her lips as she pulled away for just a moment to look into Tiru's eyes lustfully. "Do I really excite you this much?" she asked, licking his chin before going back to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   

Back to top Go down

Nightfall [CLOSED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next