RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nightfall [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Fri May 09, 2014 11:06 am

"We could do it more." Bianca said. "You know, make love more, so both of us feel good. I'll try and make this time better than the last if you want." she giggled, her legs shivering slightly from how sensitive the nerve cluster on her legs was. "Or maybe I could please you now, or you could get your hands a little wet again. Whatever master wants, I will comply with."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Fri May 09, 2014 2:52 pm

"Hmm... That first option seems rather appealing." said the grey wolf, a sly smirk on his face as he glanced at the bag. "Look through the bag. I want you to take out anthing you want me to use on you, to further restrict your movement. Understand that I may not use it, but it helps give me ideas." he said before gently kissing her forehead and putting his hands in his pockets, his left hand holding the key to her cuffs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon May 12, 2014 7:39 am

Bianca smiled and moved over to the bag to start rummaging around through it's contents, a grin gracing her lips as soon as she found something appealing. "Rope? You brought rope? You could always use that, you know. Tie my legs to two different things to keep 'em wiiiide open." she said with a giggle, offering Tiru the rope she found.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon May 12, 2014 11:35 am

The grey wolf npdded as he grabbed the coils of rope that she offered him. "Hmm... Possible. Depends on how flexible you are, though. Don't want anyone accidentally getting hurt." he said before gently kissing her on the forehead. "Maybe if you gave me a... Demonstration of your flexibility, I could determine how to tie youm."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon May 12, 2014 11:44 am

Bianca giggled and opened her legs for Tiru, almost doing the splits as she did so. "Is this good, puppy?" she asked, smiling up and him curiously. Her lower bits were still covered by her panties as she did so, teasing Tiru inadvertently as she did so. "Go ahead and tie me up pups, I'm ready for anything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon May 12, 2014 12:38 pm

Tiru smirked, lightly shaking his head before he untied his scarf that was on her neck, blindfolding her with it again. "You are still my servant, Bianca. Did you forget that?" he asked, unfurling one of the coils of rope, folding it in half, then cutting the lenth of rope in half with Aurora. "Move your legs to the top of either seat, next to the headrest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon May 12, 2014 12:54 pm

Bianca complied with Tiru's orders, smiling playfully a she did so. "Okay master." she said, placing her legs next to either headrest, slouching a little bit so she was comfortable as she did so. Bianca didn't mind the blindfold at all. She didn't need to see to know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon May 12, 2014 1:12 pm

Tiru nodded, then stripped Bianca of her panties before he tightly tied her legs to the headrests with the two lengths of rope. After a short pause, Tiru then unlocked one of her cuffs, pulled her arms behind her back, and cuffed her again. A sly grin on his face, the grey wolf then pulled down his pants and boxers. "Ready to go again, kittycat?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Tue May 13, 2014 7:35 am

Bianca grinned and wiggled herself into a comfortable position for Tiru. "Ready whenever you are." she said with a giggle, waiting patiently for Tiru to begin. "Come on puppy, don't make me wait much longer." teased the cat as she looked up at him with a perverted grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Tue May 13, 2014 9:24 am

"Don't think I didn't catch that one, kittycat." he said, shaking his head. "I'll let it slide until after we're done here." A sly grin on his face, the grey wolf then kissed her as he got to work.

(fade to black)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Tue May 13, 2014 12:53 pm

"Ahh... H-How did I do, master?" Bianca asked as she lay in the same position as before, Tiru now on top of her. "Did I make it even better than last time?" she asked as her tongue lolled out of her mouth. When Bianca closed her eyes, she found herself slowly drifting off to sleep but caught herself in the midst of it. "Oh dear, I'm sleepy... And your car smells funny now too, but oh well... I can help clean if you want." Bianca said sleepily with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Tue May 13, 2014 5:53 pm

Tiru grinned as he slipped his pants and boxers back on. "You did good. But you seem tired... You can choose to either sleep here, or return to your dorm. I'll need your assistance in cleaning up the car, and I may reward you when we are finished. We'll begin at ten tomorrow." he said before kissing her on the forehead. "Of course, you may have to change into something more... Appropriate for a cleaining task. You wouldn't happen to have something like that, would you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed May 14, 2014 6:49 am

"U-Um... I have a maids outift, if that counts." Bianca said, looking back up at Tiru as she was still tied up. "Why? Do you want me to wear that?" asked the cat with a tired smile. "I think I'll sleep here for the night. You can lay on top of me and do things while I sleep if you want." Bianca giggled and laid back, sighing and closing her eyes to let sleep slowly take her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed May 14, 2014 12:42 pm

Tiru smiled, then kissed her on the forehead. "That definitely counts. Wear it tomorrow." he said as he untied his scarf (which had fallen from over her eyes to around her neck while they did it), and tied it back over his neck, adjusting it until it is comfortable. When he was done, he looked back to Bianca. "Good night, kittycat." he said as she slowly drifted off to sleep. It was late, and though he didn't show it, he was tired as hell. Maybe I should hit the hay, too... he thought before moving to the seat next to her. The grey wolf then took a bit of time to get comfortable before slowly drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Thu May 15, 2014 1:14 pm

Bianca slipped into unconsciousness despite still being tied up. Not that she cared that she was exposing her genitals to the world. "Night, puppy~" she mumbled sleepily before drifting off into the unconscious. Her dreams were pleasant and full of things she loved, like fish, milk, "milk", and some other things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   

Back to top Go down

Nightfall [CLOSED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6