RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nightfall [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Fri May 02, 2014 8:43 pm

Tiru grinned, lightly shaking his head. "Somebody came prepared. It's fine, though. I did too." he said before unlocking the two pairs of cuffs that bound her wrists to her ankles, keeping her wrists cuffed together in front of her. Without another word, Tiru then turned her over so that she was facing him. He then positioned himself so that he was on top of her, resting his left hand behind her head and his right on her hip, with his thumb hooked on her panties. "So, Bianca. Shall we get started?" he said with a sly grin, looking down into her amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sat May 03, 2014 12:51 am

"Mmm... Yeah, let's do it for real this time." Bianca sighed, smiling warmly up at Tiru as she made sure she was both comfortable and easy to access. "Go ahead and do what you want. I'm yours for as long as you want." said the cat, giggling and looking back into Tiru's eyes with a sly grin of her own. "Come on puppy, I know you want me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sat May 03, 2014 11:53 am

Tiru didn't have to be told twice. In a few short seconds, Bianca had been stripped of her panties, and he had pulled his pants and boxers down enough to give his 'friend down south' enough room. "Aight, kittycat. Let's play." he said before leaning in for a kiss as he got to work.

*Fade to black*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sun May 04, 2014 12:28 am

"So... how was... it...?" Bianca panted as she lay atop Tiru. At some point she overpowered him without breaking the cuffs and got to be the one doing all the work for a bit. That is, after he was completely exhausted. "I thought it... was amazing." she said, licking Tiru's cheek as she purred loudly into his ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sun May 04, 2014 12:55 am

Tiru lay back, trying to regain a... More coherent state of mind. "Wow..." was all he could manage to say. He was at a loss for words. After a few moments of attempting to catch his breath, the grey wolf looked back up at the girl laying on top of him. "You just keep going and going and going, don't you." he said with a grin before gently kissing her on the forehead while pulling his pants and boxers back up. "Gotta admit, though. That was nice." he said, handing her her panties.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sun May 04, 2014 2:09 am

Bianca grabbed her panties and begun to spin them around as opposed to putting them back on. "You weren't so bad yourself, puppy." she teased with a giggle. Figuring it was time to get off of Tiru, Bianca sat up and moved over to the other side of the car to give him a bit of space. With a flick of her wrist, her panties flew straight into Tiru's face and slowly slid down it, making Bianca giggle in delight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sun May 04, 2014 2:45 am

Tiru paused when her (still considerably damp) panties connected with his face, sighing as he peeled them off. "... Your master orders you to put your panties back on, then come over here and get on your hands and knees,facing away from him." he said, a commanding edge to his voice. It felt odd to speak in the third person, but he shrugged it off. She still had an hour and a half left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sun May 04, 2014 2:54 am

Bianca giggled and did as she was told, getting on her hands and knees and turning so she was away from him. "Is this what you want?" she asked, lifting her feet to slowly slip her panties back on. When she faced away from him, Bianca shook her behind at him, her tail flicking back and forth with her as she taunted him. "You naughty puppy, you wanna do me like this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sun May 04, 2014 3:11 am

Tiru offered no words; only action. A stern look on his face, the grey wolf sharply smacked her behind three times with his right hand before resting it on her back. "You should get your head out of the gutter, kittycat. Now apologize to your master. That is, if you want me to pleasure you again." he commanded, his left hand hovering over her behind, threatening to smack her again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sun May 04, 2014 3:31 am

"Ah!" Bianca yelped, eyes widening as she was smacked on the behind. "I'm sorry master! Please forgive me!" she begged, not wanting to be smacked again and most certainly wanting to be pleasured again. Her tail lowered a bit while still being out of the way and her purring lowered in volume to be about as loud as a whisper. It hurt but it also felt kind of good... still, she had to not argue with what he was doing. If not, he would probably do worse things to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sun May 04, 2014 8:20 am

Tiru grinned as he heard her beg, smacking her ass once more before crossing his arms. "That one was for throwing your underwear in my face." he said dryly as he pulled out his scroll, opening it. The device hummed to life as the holopad displayed various applications; most of them being stock mobile phone games. Glancing at Bianca, Tiru navigated the device's screen until he found an option for 'Settings'. A sly grin on his face, he disabled his answering machine, then set his ringtone to 'Vibrate'. Tiru then pulled out a roll of bandages, closed the scroll, then tied the device over her nerve cluster before moving back to the driver's seat, tapping a button on the steering wheel that had a microphone on it.

"Say a command."

"Call Austin Tiru. Mobile."

"Calling."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sun May 04, 2014 10:08 am

Bianca questioned what he was doing for a second, but she understood a split second before Tiru's scroll began vibrating against her nerve cluster. "Ah!" was all Bianca could cry out before she fell forwards onto her hands and started shivering. "A-Ah... m-master, nngh..." was all Bianca could moan out as the lower half of her body shook and shivered in delight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sun May 04, 2014 10:27 am

Tiru looked back at Bianca, a mischievious look on his face. "Ya like that, kittycat? If so, then you're in luck. I disabled the answering machine. That thing is gonna keep going till the battery runs dry." he said before moving back to the backseat, sitting down in front of her and looking down at her. "Do you have any words for your master?" he asked, putting a hand under her chin and making her look up at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sun May 04, 2014 10:51 am

Bianca moaned and continued shivering as Tiru pulled her chin up to look at him. He would see that she was really loving all of this, her face twisted with pleasure from the scroll. "M-Master... t-thank you, for pleasing me." she said, trying her best to smile up at him. She let out one loud moan as the built up pleasure started spreading everywhere else, making it hard for her to prop herself upright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sun May 04, 2014 11:28 am

Tiru smiled as he began scratching gently behind her ears with his left hand, grabbing the ball gag with his right. "You are welcome. However..." Tiru was cut off as she let out one loud, long moan. Shaking his head, Tiru slipped the ball gag into her mouth before she could finish, quickly buckling it behind her head, yet underneath her mane. "You are a loud little kitty, ain't ya..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Sun May 04, 2014 11:45 am

Bianca let out a little "Mmpf!!" as the ball gag was shoved in her mouth, and so she decided that whimpering would be the best way to communicate. As long as the scroll was vibrating against her legs, she was whimpering quietly as a sign of enjoyment. "Mmmm..." was all she could mutter now, as she was helpless to anything Tiru did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Mon May 05, 2014 1:37 pm

Tiru smiled, gently scratching her behind her ears. "Much better." he said, kissing her on the forehead. When he pulled away, a thought crossed his mind. "Hmm... Yes or no question. You said you brought protection in case I didn't. Did you bring anything else, kittycat?" he asked, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Tue May 06, 2014 1:10 pm

Bianca shook her head, averting her eyes from Tiru's for the moment as she shivered in delight. A little bit of drool escaped the corner of her mouth as her legs began visibly shaking from enjoyment. "Mmmpf..." Was all Bianca could mumble in this situation. She closed her eyes and her ears flattened against her head, as she was not sure how far Tiru would take this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Tue May 06, 2014 1:38 pm

Tiru paused as he watched her. Maybe this is going a bit too far... he thought before removing her gag. Tiru then moved to the front seat, tapping a key on the center console with an upside down phone on it.

"Ending Call."

"You looked like you wanted a break. You alright?" he asked, looking back at her, a concerned edge to his voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed May 07, 2014 12:43 pm

Bianca nodded her head. "T-Too much..." was all she could mumble out as she went completely limp. "Can only take... so much... at once..." she gasped while her tail went limp just behind her. "You can still... do things... just be careful..." Looking back behind her, she gave Tiru a smile of approval as she lay there, behind still held up in the air for him to do things if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Wed May 07, 2014 1:37 pm

Tiru smiled before moving to the back seat and picking her up, setting her down in his lap. "You seem tired. We'll take a break." he said before gently kissing her on the forehead. "We can snuggle. Just like we did last night." A gentle smile on his face, he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to him. "Sorry that I went too far."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Thu May 08, 2014 7:16 am

"You didn't go too far." Bianca said, nuzzling her cheek against Tiru's as they cuddled. "I really liked it. Just maybe a little too much." she said, giggling and sighing as she rested on Tiru's lap. "But this is still nice, I like cuddles. Don't you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Thu May 08, 2014 1:06 pm

Tiru nodded as she reassured him, then smiled as she nuzzled against him before responding in kind. "You recover fast, kittycat. Just a minute ago, you were facing sensory overload. Now you're acting like your ready for round four. Or five... Is it five?" he asked before shaking his head and kissing her forehead. "Meh. Does't matter much anyway. So long as we both have our fun, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Fri May 09, 2014 7:47 am

"Right!" Bianca chirped, licking Tiru on the cheek playfully. "Go ahead and start some more stuff, I'm ready now. You can do whatever you want." she said, her tail coming up to rub against his cheek gently. If Tiru listened carefully, he would hear that she was purring softly as she curled up with him, her head coming to rest on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Fri May 09, 2014 10:57 am

"Now, now... Why don't you give your master a few suggestions, first?" he asked before gently kissing her cheek, shifting his right hand to remove his scroll from he leg. Tiru then undid the bandage binding the scroll to her nerve cluster, before starting to massage it. "Granted, I decide what i do to you, but it is always good to have a few ideas. Right, kittycat?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Fri May 09, 2014 11:06 am

"We could do it more." Bianca said. "You know, make love more, so both of us feel good. I'll try and make this time better than the last if you want." she giggled, her legs shivering slightly from how sensitive the nerve cluster on her legs was. "Or maybe I could please you now, or you could get your hands a little wet again. Whatever master wants, I will comply with."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   Fri May 09, 2014 2:52 pm

"Hmm... That first option seems rather appealing." said the grey wolf, a sly smirk on his face as he glanced at the bag. "Look through the bag. I want you to take out anthing you want me to use on you, to further restrict your movement. Understand that I may not use it, but it helps give me ideas." he said before gently kissing her forehead and putting his hands in his pockets, his left hand holding the key to her cuffs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall [CLOSED]   

Back to top Go down

Nightfall [CLOSED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next