RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A day off

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Byan_Crimson

A day off - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:39 am

As he takes a couple of hard hits, Claude tries to block the the rest with his blade and activates the white dust within it to launch him down to the ground. He looks over to Sepp and says If you value your saftey, I suggest you do as I say. because this is going to get really ugly, really fast. Claude Dashes over to his rifle quickly picking it up off of the ground and he activates his semblance, within the blink of an eye Claude creates ten copies of himself, they all look at each other and nod. I'll protect the boy, you lot take care of Fenrir. Claude jumps over to Sepp and grabs him by the collar, pulling him to a safe looking spot and stands in front of him. Don't move. he says looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

A day off - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:31 am

Sepp flailed his arms and legs at the sudden movement through the air against his will but didn't dare protest despite wanting to as both seemed dead set on this. He knew he had to end it and he knew just how to do it too.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:50 pm

Quen rips his jacket off and throw's it at one of the copies. Quen then Bum rushes at another coppie with a furry of punches i have to hurry before i get to combat crazy
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

A day off - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:49 am

aside from getting hit by Quens jacket, Claudes copies seem to just dance around him, avoiding every hit he tried to make. hehehe, Classic Fenrir rage, against Ghirahim tactics, i wonder if i can throw him into an even deeper rage... You there... don't move from this spot Claude says, loading his red dust magazine into his rifle. I can knock you around the same way you did to me. Claude dashes and hides among the scattered clones and fires red dust charged explosive rounds at the ground close to Quens feet hoping to knock him around a few times with the shockwave from the impact.
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

A day off - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:29 am

Septimus could tell Claude was trying to work up Quen which wasn't going to be a good idea from what he heard of his semblance. After Claude dashed off to join his copies in the fight Septimus assembled his rifle, it looked bigger than earlier as septimus had modified it to shoot a higher caliber this time around. He pulled out his wind bullets, I haven't used these in a while, he thought to himself. And loaded them in pulling the cocking mechanism on the side back and aiming. One advantage Septimus had in this situation was since Claude was standing by him before he rushed into battle he knew which one was real and which was a copy. He shot a bullet at of the copies head hoping to take them out and four more to create a box around Quen. WHerever the bullets hit a tornado erupted for a second before dissipating. Septimus hesitated going any further because he wanted to make sure he had gotten all the copies and had knocked Quen and Claude back before starting the next phase of his plan.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

A day off - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:15 pm

After seeing Sepp's actions and watching him interrupt his duel, Claude became enraged and fired three explosive shots right in front of him before drawing his blade and storming in his direction. "HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT OUR DUEL!! WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU"RE DOING? Claude was furious that Septimus had the nerve to interrupt a session between himself and Quendestite. Disperse and avoid any other attacks. He barked at his copies, and fired three more red dust charged explosive rounds around septimus, far enough not to harm him yet close enough to where he would definitely feel the shock if not get knocked away a few feet by him. Next time I won't aim for the ground. Claude growls glaring into Septimus' eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:35 pm

Quen Becomes more enraged to the point of losing control, chargring his gauntlets with his semblance and red dust, he smashes his fist into the ground causing a massive shock wave to disrupt the twisters that have boxed him in. He then uses all of his will power to exit his semblance before losing control, and enters his Royal Guard Archer form to fire an arrow at Sepp's feet as a warning shot to never do that again, and then another at Claude's feet to remind him that their fight isn't over yet.
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

A day off - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:13 pm

Septimus was terrified he had hesitated too long on following through and now they were pissed at him. Trying to keep his composure Septimus shot back, "You can try, but I'm the one who only has guns and always has been like that. Do you really want to try and out gun me. I can tell b-both of you are taking this towards a death match because of family grudges. I will not have that. Trying to be intimidating Septimus cocked his gun again and for added effect used the bare minimum of his semblance to create a slight telekinetic force outwards in waves making the grass lay flat and back up between bursts to look like he was emanating raw power hoping it looked a bit intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:50 pm

Quen, looking at Sepp with seriousness in his eye's. He then stands up looking at Claude Alright I think I've had my fill of fighting for one day, besides looking at the sky now its gotten pretty late. Quen Yawns and walks on over to his torn jacket and picks it up and sighs Aw man fixing this will be a pain in the ass... oh well looking at sepp pointing his finger at him with a big grin on his face I like your style little man, i cant wait till it's our turn to fight looking back at Claude again As for our fight i think we can just call it a draw since its not going any where. But if you ever need help with anything family grudges put aside, don't hesitate to call.
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

A day off - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:12 pm

Septimus smiled, "Ah actually I hate fighting anything other than Grimm. I was completely bluffing I wasn't gonna fight either of you. But I'm glad you offered to help him that brings up something I wanted to ask. If both of you aren't already in a team I was wondering if you'd want to form a team with me?" In a flash Septimus disassembled his rifle back to pistols and holstered them walking closer to both of them still keeping an eye on Claude to see what he'd do.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:36 am

Quen chuckles Well in order to make a team you need four people, let alone a leader. We only have three, that's assuming if Claude here even wants be on the same team as his rival. As he walks over to where Sepp had set down his water bottle feeling quite parched from all the fighting today.
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

A day off - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:57 am

"Well I would like Claude to join, you two would make a force to be reckoned with in battle if you learned to cooperate instead of compete. And I'm sure we could find another member who want's to join, Claude might know someone." Septimus smiled looking back and forth between the two. He saw Quen by the water bottles and said, "Here catch." as he pulled out a Granola bar from his jacket and tossed it in Quen's direction.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

A day off - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:54 pm

Claude looks over at the two, I suppose it would makes some tasks a little easier , unless one of them were to get in the way... He thinks to himself, before he makes his decision. Fine, I suppose there wouldn't be much harm in it... But I am NOT going to be anyone's babysitter He says firmly and looks at Quen If you go insane, that's your problem and then he looks at Sepp And if you get hurt, don't expect me to care unless your life is on the line. He says to him in a cold tone. Just because we're in a team doesn't mean i have to be your friend, and it certainly doesn't mean you can slack off.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:08 pm

Quen caught the granola bar the Sepp had tossed him and ripped the wrapper off  before eating whole thing. after finishing the bar he walks on over to Claude and pats him on the shoulder. Well i don't think anyone's going to need baby sitting, and whats a team without getting to become better friends.quen now walking away hollering NOW THEN I THINK WE SHOULD ALL GO GET SOME PIZZA AND POSSIBLY SOME SAKE!!!

Last edited by Gamerdog40 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

A day off - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:12 pm

The thought of getting pizza delighted Claude, although he opted not to to show it. Pizza sounds fine, although mixing it with sake sounds like it would taste just awful he said with a slightly disgusted look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:08 pm

"Well if sake isn't your type then maybe something stronger will go good for you." Quen just starts laughing some more as he waves to Sepp "Hey come on Sepp hurry up."
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

A day off - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Sepp nodded with a smile on his face, this was gonna work and he was determined to prove to both of them he was just as capable and when the time comes wouldn't be a liability. He jogged after them and said, "Yo pizza sounds awesome, but I don't drink so I'll just get a soda."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A day off - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day off
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: