RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A day off

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off Empty
PostSubject: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:28 pm

While at the out door training ground and going through an hour and a half worth of grim dummies Quenstedite decides tp take five as he walks over to a bench. As he spins around to take a seat he grabs the water bottle to the right of him and takes a drink enjoying the cold water going down his throat. After Quen has his fill he sets the water bottle down to his right leaning back to stare at the sky. It gave off a nice orange color, the temperature cooling down. Quenstedite gets back on his feet and stretches his arms a legs befor getting back to training.
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:00 am

Sepp walked over to the out door training ground he had his hood up and his earbuds in as usual he hadn't spoken to anyone yet that day which was fine be him, the less he spoke to people the less he got bullied. He walked in and was about to remove his jacket and hoodie to train when he spotted someone already there. Sepp though it was empty and din't expect anyone to be there. When he realised someone was there he nervously shuffled in place. Had he been seen? Could he get away? Would he offend the other person if he just up and left like that? Not knowing what to do Sepp stood awkwardly to the side waiting for the other person to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:47 am

Quen wailing oh the grim dummy had noticed some one standing still with a puzzled look on his face as if he was unsure of what to do. quen stopping what he was doing to face the man rasing his right hand up in the air and speaks in a voice loud enough to be heard from the distanvce they were standing "Hey do you want to use use the dummy here or are you looking for some one to spar with. Ether way I'm willing to help out in what ever way i can."
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:31 am

"Oh, uh. I thought I was gonna be alone. I didn't realise you were already using this. Sorry. Sepp looked down he was only a first year here so on top of being shy by nature he was way over his head with people who already knew what they were doing here. He shifted uncomfortably looking behind him hoping the guys who were hassling him earlier hadn't decide to follow when he ran off. "I'll leave you alone if you want. I didn't mean to disturb you.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:27 am

"well here ill take a break show me what you can do never know when we may get paired up in a fight, and perhaps we can also better one another's skill" Quen walk's on over to the his fellow student with a smile on his face after reaching arms length of him he lifts up his right hand as a greeting "My name is Quenstedite Fenrir but most people call me Quen"
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:53 am

Sepp smiled sheepishly but glad the person was friendly. Sepp shook Quen's hand and replied, "My name's Septimus Mijovic but no one can pronounce that so they usually call me Sepp. Some people like to call me S&M but please don't call me that, makes me rather uncomfortable to be honest. Alright I'll show you what I can do I guess." Sepp was still nervous partly due to his timid nature and partly because he's not used to training with an audience. Sepp stood facing all the Grimm dummies glad they were Grimm because even thought they aren't real he'd have trouble attacking them if they weren't. In a flash Sepp had his pistols out, one in each hand, each gun shining slightly purple; he had his Kinetic dust bullets in. Sepp paused a moment before launching a volley of bullets at the nearest two dummies blasting them back with the effects of the dust. He quickly dropped the clips out and threw two clips full of lightning dust bullets in the air sliding the guns over the clips as they rotated and the gun quickly took a yellow hue. Sepp launched another volley at the now nearest two dummies since the others were blasted far back from the Kinetic dust. There was a large discharge of lightning from the dummies before they were reduced to dust. Now having any dummies close enough to hit accurately with his pistol Sepp quickly grabbed a bunch of attachments from the pockets in his jacket and unbending the angle of one of his pistols connected all the parts to make a high caliber sniper rifle and slid out a clip of flame dust bullets making the gun take a red hue now and quickly picked off the rest using one bullet for each making sure to hit the head. In a flash the rifle was made back into pistols and stashed in the holsters under his hoodie hanging on his side. Sepp stood awkwardly now that it was all over he hoped he hadn't disappointed the Quen.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:51 pm

after seeing what type of a fighter Sepp is Quen was rather impressed with the execution Sepp had went through. Although he was curious if he any good at close range combat as he was with his gun's. I must say I'm impressed with you skill your a talented marksmen tell me what is the name of the weapon that keeps you safe" Raising his left hand up and balled his hand into a fist show his Gauntlets "Mine is known as Royal Guards"
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:02 pm

"Mine's called MoD: Mark of Death. It's kinda of a dual name, the Mark of Death part because of accuracy and the MoD part because well." Sepp elected to just show Quen why and emptied all his pockets having all the different type of attachments, modifications, and spare ammo spill to the ground in front of him making a shallow pool of metal at his feet. "I have a standard Combat Knife but I'm not good with it. I don't know any close combat fighting without my guns. I generally just use my semblance to try and cover for that." Sepp blushed at admitting he wasn't any good at close range. He never liked that but he was physically not strong enough to fight closely without getting tossed around like a rag doll. "I mostly use it as a utility knife, it doesn't even have a special name or anything. What's yours do?" Sepp inquired curiously, he had never seen a gauntlet weapon.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:42 pm

Quen couldn't help but have a really big grin on his face. "well my primary form in known as Kings Knight, as you can see i use these a lot for hand to hand combat. they also have shock enhancer for a extra damage" Quen ball's his fists tightly and swings them down to reveal his dual blade's "These guy's here are the Queens Guards I can detach these guys onto a wire for extended reach as well". Quen then retracts his blades back and positions his left hand out word to reveal the bow mod. "And finally here is the Royal Guard Archer, while my left hand is the only one with it, even so that's all I need as far as long range goes" retraction the bow back into the gauntlet with his big grin still on his face couldn't wait to see Sepp's reaction to it.
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:00 pm

Sepp's eyes lit up at seeing all the mechanics in his weapon. After modifying his gun so much he had developed an enjoyment for tinkering. "That's really cool! It's really diverse. But as far as range goes I think I have the advantage." Septimus smiled pulling out his pistols the left one with the right hand and vise versa in what he called "Gunslinger style" making sure to have the barrel pointed upwards and his fingers off the trigger didn't want to accidentally shoot him.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:34 pm

Quen couldn't help but laugh and pat him on the back a few times. HA HA HA HA well aint that the truth Quen walks back over to his bench where his water bottle was at to take another drink. Hey you thirsty at all? Before even giving Sepp a chance to respond he tosses his water bottle to him any way.
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:47 pm

Sepp saw the bottle flying at him and went to catch it but he fumbled it and it hit the ground with a dull thud. Sepp looked at Quen with a blush and a sheepish smile after he picked up the bottle "Sorry, I'm not very good at catching. My specialty is sending objects away from me, not grabbing ones coming towards."  Sepp unscrewed the cap and drank a bit to be polite before screwing it back on unsure of what to do with it he set it down by his foot and scratched the back of his head trying to not seem to awkward.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:55 pm

Quen looking at him now dosen't really seem to recall the lad before and wonder's if he is a new student. Then again he has been known to be forgetful. Scratching the back of his head he decides to ask any way. hey i dont mean to across as rude or any thing but are you by chance new here? Quen not sure what to expect stands there with a very puzzled look on his face

Last edited by Gamerdog40 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:08 pm

Septimus looked up almost fearfully from all the previous hazing that all started with that question, "Y-Yeah I am. Got here short while ago. Maybe a day or two tops. Sorry." Septimus tried to force out a small laugh but it came out hollow. He was really hoping he wouldn't get hazed or more specifically beat up again. Everyone else seemed to like to. Septimus looked like he was trying to draw into himself without fully curling into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:27 pm

Claude simply meander's into the the training grounds, taking little to no notice at the two students there already. He walks to an untouched cluster of eight dummies before adjusting his rifle. Un, deux, trois... he says to himself before one of the dummies moves in his direction. POP! he pulls a trigger but doesn't fire a bullet, instead the hilt of his sword launches out from beneath the barrel of the gun and knocks the dummy back, Claude follows up with a swift kick on the blade, flipping it's direction mid flight and grabbing hold of the hilt, slicing the dummy in two with little effort, he then starts slicing at the other the other dummies, making quick work of them before sheathing his sword back into his rifle, and firing 4 rounds at some moving targets on the other side of the grounds.  Sigh, I wish we had some real grimm to take care of... He says to himself sounding rather bored.
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:39 pm

Sepp shot a nervous look over his shoulder making a note of the new comer's location in relation to him but otherwise avoided eye contact. He was starting to get nervous as more and more people were coming in. He had intended to be alone here but now there were two others.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:48 pm

Before Quen could reacted to Sepp's facial expression he heard a noise from behind and turns around to see what had happened. Quen sees a fellow student standing where there were suppose to be some more dummies. after not seeing any around he looks at the gentlemen and seems to recall him from somewhere but couldn't figure out from where or why. after giving up he noticed his Sepp was getting a bit more nervous. Quen put up his best friendly face he could muster "Hey why don't we go introduce our self's he may be a lot more nicer than he look's. He may even prove to be a great ally or even a sparring partner come on lets go check him out." Quen immediately starts to walk over the the gentlemen's direction.
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Sepp shifted awkwardly before trailing behind Quen partly hiding behind him the entire time. Trying to distract himself he asked, "I meant to ask earlier, what's your semblance, I'm curious? Sepp always liked hearing about people's semblances as they were always so diverse and you never came across two that were exactly the same. Just like people Sepp thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:17 pm

Quen was a bit surprised when when Sepp had asked him that question. It wasn't something he was use to, but he had enjoyed the fact that some one was curious enough to ask. my seblance is Berzerker's Rage, basically my combat skill increase for a while but if i stay in for too long i tend to get very battle hungry and lose control not caring about anything but crushing every thing in sight like a beast. my aura covers my arms like scales and my eyes become a beastly yellow. In order to stay focus it requires a lot of training, meditation, and a calm mind to keep control over.
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:20 pm

"O-Oh. Well, uh, remind me to never spar you. I'd like my bones intact. As with the rest of my body. I prefer to live also." Septimus was shocked his was something he had never encountered before. He had come across others with something similar to his ability but this one was completely new to him.
Back to top Go down
Gamerdog40

Gamerdog40

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:39 pm

"Well you don't have to really worry about that there are some criteria's you would have to go through in order for me to want to spar with ya so for now you are safe as they approach the gentlemen Quen raises his right hand as a form of greeting and starts to speak up. Hey there my name is Quenstedite Fenrir but you can call me Quen if that makes it easier.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:46 pm

Claude looks over to see a tall muscular student standing with a rather petite one... Quite the contrary, it doesn't make it any easier to ignore you... but for the sake of chivalry i suppose i'll introduce myself as well... I am Claude Ghirahim, son of the hunters Sebastian Ghirahim and Elizabeth black, Leaders of team SCTH, Better known as The Black Hunter and The Blood Huntress. He says before resuming his training regimen, without even giving the two a second glance.
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:49 pm

Sepp didn't introduce himself before Claude decided to ignore him. Normally that would have been fine with Sepp but the air of superiority Claude had around him irritated Sepp and he muttered, "Rude ass bitch." only loud enough for himself and Quen to hear.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:58 pm

Claude's ear twitched as he heard the short one mutter something under his breath. Being a faunus doesn't come without it's perks, now if you have something to say you should speak up instead of muttering under your breath. That is unless you'd rather settle this in another fashion. Claude looked at Septimus with slight contempt, he didn't seem to care much about the duo, although they didn't seem to be leaving.
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:04 pm

Crap he's a faunus how did I miss that? Septimus thought to himself completely hiding behind Quen. He didn't want a confrontation and he definitely wasn't going to fight the guy. He hated fighting anything but Grimm he absolutely refused. He would die first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A day off Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day off   A day off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day off
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: