RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]   Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:32 pm

Normally at this time of night, Bianca would technically be outside stargazing like she usually did, but today she found the sky very unattractive with all the clouds blocking the sky. It still held some kind of strange, dark beauty to her, but she was more interested in seeing the stars and moon as opposed to a black mass of clouds. Not to mention it was raining, albeit only a light sprinkle. It was still water and that alone was enough to keep her indoors for the night. These were the nights she wished she weren't so nocturnal.

"Darn... And I was really hoping to meet someone outside too..." she mumbled to herself, pouting and folding her arms as she looked out a window at the cloudy night sky. Currently she was in a hallway in the dorm rooms, but she was on the ground floor in the entrance lobby so she wouldn't disrupt people's sleeping. Or walk past a dorm and hear... things. It was dark here, and if she weren't a faunus she'd have no clue as to where she was. Thankfully she was and so she could see quite well despite the darkness. Maybe she could still meet someone? Maybe. If she got lucky. Which she probably wouldn't since she was a cat.

"But maybe only black cats have bad luck... My hair's white, so maybe I do have good luck?" Bianca thought out loud, staring off into space as she thought about this trivial topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TJ

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]   Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:48 pm

A loud yawn echoed down the long hall as Emilia left behind her new home in team semper's dorm room. Even while tired, she just felt to excited to sleep. Normally, Mihail would never let her out of the room without some supervision, but she soon noticed that at night, the entire group was out cold pretty quick. This was just the opportunity she was waiting for. She wanted to finally get out and see more of the school grounds, now that she was feeling confident in the maze that was the dorms. She was a little sadden when she had noticed that it was raining outside through the window in the dorm room, meaning she wouldn't be able to get away with going out without having a wet bed in the morning, but maybe she could still find something that she hadn't found yet

After a few minutes of wondering, Emilia exited the stair case and into the lobby of the building, one of the few places she hadn't been yet in the building since Mihail brought her there in the first place. That was when she noticed that she wasn't alone on her nightly wonder. She recognized the figure almost instantly because of the white hair. "Bianca?" She picked up her pace a little as she roamed over to the taller cat. Sneaking up behind her, she wrapped her arms around her stomach. "Hi kitty!" Emilia was just happy that she wasn't alone at this point, having grown accustomed to hugging people she barely knew already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:00 am

Bianca lifted up her arms and tried to look behind her to see who had snuck up on and hugged her. "Eh?" Bianca kept trying to look over her shoulder and failed so eventually she just gave up and waited for the person to let her go. It wasn't until the person spoke that she knew who was speaking to her. "Oh, Emilia!" she said, her tail lifting up and brushing against the other girl's torso. "Boy am I glad to see you. I thought someone was trying to do something funny with me!" she said, removing the girl's arms from her for just a second so she could turn around and hug the girl back. "So how have you been?" she asked, her catlike smile present on her face as she looked down at the girl. It hadn't been long since Bianca had seen Emilia, the last time they met being at the Truth or Dare game they were playing with some other people they made friends with. It made Bianca purr pretty loudly to see Emilia again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TJ

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:40 am

Emilia loosed her grip around Bianca enough for her to turn around after realizing she was the one hugging her, pretty much having herself be smothered by the cat's large chest. Emilia gave a slight giggle while the two cuddled together, being reminded of her old companion, with old memories of how much fun she use to have with her. She nuzzled up a little closer for a few more seconds before breaking away to look up to Bianca to answer her question.

Her tail's wagging slowed and her ears swerved back, signalling that she was a little upset. "I've been great but... I really wanted to go out tonight, but it's starting to rain." Snuggling back up with Bianca with her tail wagging again. "At least I find you! Now I have someone to snuggle with." She had already forgotten her problem completely, enjoying her moment with the cat.

Pulling back away, she looked up at Bianca with a wide grin on her face. "And what about you, Bianca?" She quickly remember some lessons about manners she had been learning from Emma. It was polite to always ask how someone is after they asked you, but then again that didn't stop her from breaking the rule about hugging strangers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:44 pm

"Hm... I've been pretty good lately. I'm doing even better now that you're here." Bianca replied, petting Emilia's ears as she hugged her. "I wanted to go out too but..." Bianca looked outside and shivered. "...Water..." she said with disgust, visibly shivering afterwards. "Awful, awful water."

Bianca kept hugging Emilia, the girl's face being between Bianca's breasts right now as they hugged. "You wanna do something together? Like... I dunno, we could find a soft place to cuddle at." she suggested, still hugging Emilia. "Standing up and hugging like this'll get tiring." said the cat, scratching Emilia behind the ears. Emilia was pretty nice and cuddly, just how Bianca liked. Not as cuddly as say, Ashe, but still pretty cuddly. Maybe they could sleep together? In a platonic way, that is.

"But I don't know many good spots to cuddle though... Hm..." Bianca mumbled, furrowing her brow in thought as she tried listing all of the places that she knew were cuddly. They were all outside, and it was raining and wet. Not good. "Do you know any good cuddle spots, Emilia?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TJ

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:58 pm

Emilia gave a smile as she leaned into Bianca's scratching. She wasn't even aware of what she was doing, just being able to listen to Bianca while enjoying the petting. When Bianca mentioned that maybe they should spend sometime together and cuddle, Emilia's eyes lit up. No one she was staying with would let her cuddle with them, especially Mihail.

"Yeah! Um... lets~..." Emilia paused for a second while thinking of a spot, occasionally forgetting what she was doing while enjoying the scratching. "Uh! I know!" Breaking from the hug, she grabbed on to Bianca's hand, leading her gently to the spot she had thought about.

After leading Bianca up a few flight of stairs, Emilia pushed opened the door from the stairwell leading down a dorm hallway. Still holding onto Bianca's hand, she looked over her shoulder, telling Bianca what she had planed. "I found this spot a while back." She stopped abrutly outside of a dorm room, using her free hand to push open the unlocked door. Finally letting go of the cat's hand, she took a few steps in before twirling around and holding her hands out, presenting an empty room with a few pre-made beds, never used by the assign team since they broke up within the first day of intros. "A completely empty room, all to ourselves!" She chirped, bringing her arms down and behind her, tail still wagging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:19 pm

Bianca smiled and waited patiently as she was taken the supposed cuddling spot that Emilia had in mind. When she found out it was an empty dorm room, her eyes lit up. "Oh! This is perfect." Bianca said, looking down at Emilia. "Come on then. Cuddle time~" And with that, Bianca swept the wolf girl off her feet, literally, and carried her over to one of the beds. The cat sat down on it, leaning against the wall slightly as she found a comfortable position, and then proceeded to place Emilia atop her and hug her tight. "Sorry, I just couldn't wait. I love cuddles." she said, rubbing her cheek against Emilia's face playfully. "Especially with someone as cute as you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TJ

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:22 pm

Emilia let out a giggle as Bianca swept her off her feet, a little surprised at how strong she was. She sat patiently as she shifted around, trying to adjust herself for the cuddling before pulling Emilia over. "It's okay, I couldn't wait to get here for it either." She said with a wide smile, blushing a little when she called her cute, not able to hide it as she started rubbing cheeks with her, making Emilia laugh a little. After a few more moments of nuzzling, Emilia pulled her head away slightly, looking Bianca in her eyes. She licked her lips before leaning in, giving Bianca a kiss on the lips. It only lasted for a second as she went right back to cuddling up to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:43 pm

Bianca blinked once Emilia kissed her, and blinked several times after she had broken the kiss. "Uhm... E-Emilia?" Bianca said, still staring at the wolf girl quizzically and nervously. "Why'd you d-do that?" she asked, cuddling the girl back. There was really no reason for her to have done that at all, yet she still did it. Did the wolf girl have feelings for the cat? No, she was too innocent. Maybe though, but it was incredibly doubtful. "I mean... it was nice but... why?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TJ

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:11 pm

Emilia lifted her head back up when she heard her name. "Hmm?" She tilted her head when the cat started to ask why she had kissed her. "What do you mean?" She pushed off the bed as she leaned away from Bianca. "Cause I wanted to." She cuddled back up with the cat, welcoming the warmth of her body. "You're really nice. Since I came here, things haven't felt the same." Emilia could feel a slight tear in her eye. "I've felt alone... No one seems to have anytime for me. They're always running off to class." Emilia lifted her head back up, this time smiling. "But you make me feel better. You even remind me a lot of someone I use to know." And with that, she had laid her head back down. "I'm sorry... I'm just happy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:35 pm

"Don't be sorry for being happy. Everyone should be happy." Bianca said, nuzzling her cheek against Emilia. "It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when you say I make you feel better. At least I know I'm helping someone for once." she said as she rubbed Emilia's back. Due to... her past, Bianca wasn't too keen on interacting with people too much. She used to hurt people all the time, else bad things would happen. "And I did kinda like that kiss." she giggled. "I could give you a few pointers, but only if you go out with me." Bianca was teasing at this point, but she wasn't totally sure if Emilia understood that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TJ

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:17 pm

Emilia snuggled up under Bianca's chin as she comforted her. She was over joyed that she had met Bianca tonight, she felt like she had made an amazing new friend. "I'm glad you're happy, too!" She wiggled around a little as she tired to position herself a little better while rubbing a little more under the cat's chin, giggling along with her. Emilia lifted her head up, a little confused at her comment. "But I thought you didn't like the rain."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:24 pm

"T-That's not what I meant by 'go out with me'." Bianca said, smiling a little nervously down at Emilia. Yeah she had no idea. "Do you know what it means to date someone? That's also what it means to go out with someone. It's like... a figure of speech, I think the term is?" she said, her brow furrowing in confusion. "I think." It was irrelevant right now, and she didn't know why she was even thinking about it. She just shook it off and pulled Emilia back into a cuddle. "I don't think we should worry about it. It's a love thing, but I don't love you like that. I love you as a dear friend, yes, but not like... super lovey dovey stuff..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TJ

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:31 pm

"Date? When two people eat dinner and spend a night together, right?" She had to recall a movie that she had watched back with her old friend, a sappy romantic comedy. Emilia couldn't help but laugh just a giggle a bit. "Aren't we half way there already?" She took the moment just to relax up next to Bianca, letting the calming sound of rain softly beating the window fill the room before she stirred again. She looked into Bianca's eyes, giving her another kiss on the lips. "Love you, too~" With that she cuddled up to the cat again, letting out a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:38 pm

"Yes but..." Bianca wasn't trying to ruin the mood or anything really, but for some reason she really felt like she was. "A date is for two people who love each other. Like, love each other more than friends you know? More than they love anyone else... you can tell because it feels like... butterflies in your stomach is what most people say." she tried to explain, hopefully succeeding this time. Maybe Emilia would understand now? Possibly. Maybe not though. She was unsure. Bianca hugged Emilia and sighed, resting her head on top of hers and gently nibbling on the girl's faunus ears. Not to hurt her, but to kind of tickle her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TJ

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Emilia listened quietly to Bianca, trying to process what the cat was saying. 'Friends... that don't have special fun?' Her head was laid down so she was resting on Bianca's bouncy chest. She was conflicted. After becoming an amnesiac, Emilia had no idea how to behavior around other people. With all the tests they ran on her, stripping her completely naked to probe her with needles and such, she became completely desensitized to people seeing her naked. The only times she felt anything was when they were seeing the brain activity when stimulation was introduced, weather it would be pleasurable or painful.

When she was finally saved, she soon discovered how amazing those special moments were. 'What's wrong with feeling good...?' Emilia couldn't understand it. Her uncertainly was calmed a little as Bianca's arms wrapped her around her body, making her feel even warmer. Suddenly feeling Bianca nibble on her ear, Emilia raised her head, trying to get away from the tickling but failing to because of the hug she had on her. With a smile on her face, she giggled why pleading with her. "B-Bianca! Stop, that tickles!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:00 pm

Bianca didn't stop nibbling Emilia, but rather kept it going and she even nibbled more while making obviously fake growling noises. This lasted on for a good few minutes before she stopped, still holding Emilia against her. "Did you like that? Was it fun?" she asked, nuzzling her cheek against Emilia's face. Looking down at the girl, she smiled and used her tail to lightly tickle the girl's chin. They were cuddling, and she had already pulled out the tickle bug for a little bit before putting it away. What else could they do whilst cuddling? Bianca didn't know, but maybe Emilia did.

"Say Emilia? What do you usually do when you cuddle with people? Anything special, anything fun?" she asked, scratching the wolf girl behind the ear. "So soft too..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TJ

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:45 pm

Emilia couldn't stop herself from giggling as Bianca continued to nibble on her ear. After she was finally released from the cats mouth, she snuggled back up to her, smiling widely, feeling better than she has in a while. "Y-yeah!" she said with a stutter as she felt a tail tickle her chin. With Yvonne, they had their 'fun', but here with Bianca felt different somehow. She couldn't put her finger on it, but she liked it. When Bianca asked about what she liked to do when she would cuddle with people, she couldn't help but blush a little, still pressing into Bianca's hand, feeling her itch that spot she loved to have scratched.

"I... uh..." Bianca had just told her that they weren't like that. She started to fidget around, suddenly feeling something she hadn't felt before. She wasn't certain of what to do. Normally Emilia did what ever she felt like, but now she didn't know what to do. Of everyone that she cuddled with, majority of the time was with her last partern, and it normally turned into kissing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:01 pm

"It's okay, you can tell me." Bianca said, trying to give off a feeling of warmth and friendliness. "I've done lots of strange things with cuddling, I'm sure I can handle whatever it is you have to tell me." Bianca didn't know why she was trying to coax this information out of the wolf girl. She was probably making the girl feel uncomfortable, which in turn made her feel kind of bad. Maybe she shouldn't be doing this then? "Well... You don't have to if you don't want to, but you've made me curious now. Tell me if you want, it's okay. I promise I won't think any less of you." she said. "As long as you think it's fun, it must be fun for me too."

Bianca nuzzled her head on Emilia's, scratching the wolf girl behind the ears and using her other hand to stroke the wolf girl's tail. Maybe Emilia played games with other people? Maybe they just cuddled, or they played with each other's ears (assuming they were faunus), or... Bianca really had no idea what she was asking of Emilia. She just wanted to have fun with Emilia while they were here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TJ

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:01 pm

Emilia couldn't help but lean into the scratching. She hadn't had anyone do something like that before, and she was confused at why she couldn't concentrate. She couldn't stop herself from letting out some low groans. She pressed up even closer to hear, almost like she was trying to occupy the same space as her. "B-but Yvonne said I-I can only do that with her..." Emilia stuttered a little from how good the scratching was making her feel.

Emilia thought about it for a moment, starting to came down from the extreme feeling of the itch, deciding that her old partner would never find out. Nuzzling up just a little more and enjoy a few more seconds of itching, she finally pulled herself away, sitting back on her heels. "If you say so!" Emilia started to undo the buttons on her shirt, slowly exposing her bra.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:09 pm

"Oh..." Bianca mumbled, frowning when she realized just what was happening. "I had a feeling but... I didn't know for sure." The cat sighed and reached up to grab Emilia by the wrists, keeping her from moving her arms completely. Now matter how much Emilia struggled, she wouldn't be able to move. Bianca was just too strong for her.

"You shouldn't have sex with strangers. If you get pregnant, that'll be your life. Some random person will have ruined your life. You only do this with people you LOVE. Not just friendly love, I mean like... you wanna be with them forever kind of love." Bianca explained, giving a sort of sad smile as she did so. "You have to. If you don't..." she stopped talking and began to think. She felt kind of sad actually, to find out that Emilia was a... Was one of those people. "If you don't..." Bianca repeated, still lacking a proper explanation as to why Emilia shouldn't have sex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TJ

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]   Sat May 10, 2014 11:12 pm

Emilia had undone about a third of her pajamas' buttons when Bianca suddenly grabbed her wrists. At first, Emilia was submissive, not trying to fight it. With her former partner, she was use to being that way. But then came something Emilia wasn't sure about. Instead of ripping off the rest of her clothes, they both just sat there and Bianca talked.

Emilia tilted her head and rotated her ears backwards, trying to understand what she was trying to tell her. 'Pregnant?' She hadn't heard of that term before, but that wasn't what really had her thinking. 'L-Love?' Of course she knew what love was, but she what she was confused about was how it felt. 'Do I .... Do I know what love is...?' The color around Bianca had changed suddenly. Her eyes picking up a dark, saddening blue.

Emilia's head began to hang, feeling a pit in her stomach. Not only had she made Bianca sad, she couldn't even answer her own question truthfully. Her head slowly slouched down, avoiding eye contact with the larger cat. Her tail no longer wagged and only hugged up closely under her squatted position. Any life in her arms faded as her hands uncurled slightly.

Emilia was lost and confused, not sure what to think anymore. Before she had even realized it, there was a tear running down her face. 'W-why am I crying...?' She didn't even bother trying to whip the tears away, feeling the grip from Bianca.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]   

Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting(?) [CLOSED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1