RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kagerou Project and Mekakucity Actors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Kagerou Project and Mekakucity Actors Empty
PostSubject: Kagerou Project and Mekakucity Actors   Kagerou Project and Mekakucity Actors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:30 pm

Righty-ho, by clicking this here thread, you have embarked upon and epic quest throughout the world of Kagerou Project.  For you who don't know what this magical tale is, I will be your guide through the adventures of Shintaro and his friends!

Right so I won't be going too deep into the history of Kagerou project, but the series essentially began with an album of Vocaloid songs, the songs gained popularity and soon was adapted into a novel ((Note: The novel has not been translated into English but please correct me if I am wrong)) and a currently ongoing manga.

The manga can be read here, try not to read it all in one sitting Wink

Songs ((Original Vocaloid)):

Jubyphonic Dubs:

Mekakucity Actors ((Anime)):

Last edited by kellenredx on Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Kagerou Project and Mekakucity Actors   Kagerou Project and Mekakucity Actors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:32 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Kagerou Project and Mekakucity Actors   Kagerou Project and Mekakucity Actors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:33 pm

Awesome. KIDO!!! :3
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Kagerou Project and Mekakucity Actors   Kagerou Project and Mekakucity Actors Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:00 pm

Added the Jubyphonic dubs and links to the anime that airs every Saturday! I will add the episodes as the series goes on! Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kagerou Project and Mekakucity Actors   Kagerou Project and Mekakucity Actors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kagerou Project and Mekakucity Actors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Out of Character :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: