RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish]

Go down 
+5
xHavenx
Wei Tzu
dariuseng
AkaiOtaku
xariasfury55
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish]   One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:49 pm

Fionn continued to dance around with the girl as their footsteps, or his at least, matched the music beautifully, well not so much beautifully as entertaining, his feet doing most of the work while Alicia's attempted to keep up, he did not mind though, for he was greatly enjoying the company of the Avian girl whom he had come to admire over the short amount of time in which he had known her.

He began to attempt to hide the look in his eyes and the oh so dirty thoughts in his mind as the Faunus girl he twirled with seemed to notice him undressing her with his eyes, he really hated his mind sometimes, he really did just want to dance with girls sometimes and not think of them in those ways, though that may not apply right now, no no it totally did, I mean he was totally not a pervert, right?

Fionn kicked himself mentally once more and attempted somewhat of a reboot of his mind, he had to keep calm and answer the girl now, he did not want to scare her away or something, attractive girls were so stressful to be around, even to a man as good at keeping his cool as Fionn.

"What looks ominous?" He asked regaining his cool and sending up a warm smile, all the while continuing the dance as best as he could, attempting with all of his strength not to mess up and embarrass himself in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Obscene Symphony

PostSubject: Re: One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish]   One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:11 pm

Alicia laughed through another twirl, having expected it this time, and flared her wings out purposefully, stretching them more upward than outward and showing off the large flight feathers there before pulling them in tight enough to pass under Fionn's guiding hand.

"Well, you've got a weird twinkle in your eye like you're a thousand miles away." She then glanced down at her dress, then back up to Fionn, and proceeded to take hold of his shoulders and hoist herself up on her toes, supporting herself with her arms on his shoulders and whispering,"Or maybe I should pull my dress up? I mean, you're at a pretty good angle to be looking down my top..."

It was more of a tease than anything, as her neckline was low, but the way the halter straps wrapped around the back of her neck prevented it from falling down like a strapless dress would. Still though, a fun little way for her to see what kind of reaction she could get, and see where his headspace was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish]   One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:29 pm

Fionn looked somewhat taken aback for a fraction of a second before repairing his face, turning it back into it's normal, happy, cocky grin as fast as he could, he really didn't want to seem lacking in confidence in front of Alicia, as once again his fears of embarrassment and his very very slight social anxiety kicked in.

But alas being the man he was none of this could protect him from his curiosity, and without even thinking he looked down, gazing down the top of the girl, and as it turned out her words were true, and he was in fact capable of seeing a bit more than he had expected to see so suddenly into his time with the girl, he chuckled slightly as he quickly looked up back into the girls eyes, trying his hardest to remain in control of his awkwardness.

"How about I spare you the time and make it so I can't stare down your top?" Fionn asked in a confident voice as he slipped both of his hands around the girls hips, trying his hardest to make the girl know that he, was in fact, not feeling her up as he did so.

"So, let's see how well this birdie flies." He said as he lifted the girl up with two hands easily, her wait balanced on his shoulders and upper arms as his muscles became visible even through the bulky jacket he loved oh so much, he began to spin around with the girl, the music hitting a high note as he did so and the whole thing looking rather delicately... not beautiful, no that doesn't really describe it... fun works better.
Back to top Go down
Obscene Symphony

Obscene Symphony

Location : The White Fang headquarters. We need a better vacuum.

PostSubject: Re: One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish]   One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:53 pm

Alicia laughed at Fionn's reaction, not at all feeling invaded or anything of the sort from his look down her top. After all, she'd mentioned it, and it was probably just reflex, she would have done the same.

A chill ran up her spine when Fionn gripped her hips, making her wings shudder. He said something stupidly generic and lifted her up, showing off his (considerable) arm muscles in the process. Alicia's wings shot out, not intentionally, but to balance her. When she was balanced, gripping his arms with her hands and wings fully outstretched, they began to spin. Alicia laughed, and smiled, and flapped a few times to blow some wind into Fionn's face. Fionn's view would yield Alicia in a shockingly angelic pose, reminiscent of old depictions of winged angels. The only differences were of colour at that point, the blue of her dress and the golden brown and silver patterning of her otherwise white wings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish]   One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:08 pm

Fionn smiled happily as he looked up at Alicia while continuing to spin her around, trying desperately not to look down her shirt again as the angle he had placed her at had her chest not too far from his face. As the girls wings flared out his smile brightened further, the wind from her wings tossing his messy and unkempt hair around dramatically as he began to set her down.

His thoughts began to wander once again as the spin continued, mostly little ones about how exactly the wings themselves worked, how she managed to keep the feathers from becoming all messy and such and such, and last but not least whether or not she could actually fly, this was the most intriguing to him at the moment seeing as she seemed to lift out of his hands ever so slightly when she had flapped them.

He finished setting her down slowly with a nice little tap upon the shiny and polished floors of the ball, sliding his hands down from under her arm-pits to back onto her hips slowly, feeling her form as he did so. Taking one hand off of her he noticed it falling not too far from him, a single beautiful feather colored golden brown and silver, he chuckled slightly and snatched the feather up gracefully with his right hand before looking into Alicia's eyes and sliding the feather behind his remaining ear. He slid in close to the right side of her face again as he placed his hands upon her hips once more, his grin happy as the feather on his lonely left ear rubbed against her head slightly. "Thank you for the gift."
Back to top Go down
Obscene Symphony

Obscene Symphony

PostSubject: Re: One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish]   One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:35 pm

Alicia saw the feather falling as Fionn put her down, but he caught it before she had the chance to wave it away. Blushing as he whispered to her, she backed up enough to look him in the eye once more. "You should be honoured that I didn't break your wrist for grabbing it," she joked, though it wasn't an entirely empty threat, "It's quite a rare thing to find an avian who lets someone touch their feathers."

Even as she spoke, her wings rearranged themselves in their closed position once again. "They seem to be a bit of a focal point for you," she remarked, a small smile gracing her lips, "I mean, of course you'd look, they are hard to ignore, but it looks like you've taken a special interest in them." She smiled a bit wider and stepped a bit closer, an air of flirtatious mischief in her voice as she whispered, "Why is that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish]   One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:09 pm

Fionn chuckled again as he heard the comment about his wrists and what the girl would have done to them had they been on shakier ground with each other. He briefly began to wonder if he had some sort of weird thing for girls that could murder him, perhaps something to do with his less than fortunate upbringing, or maybe he just liked tomboys, the type of girl who could defend herself and didn't feel the need to be "ladylike", or maybe that was just bullshit on his part, white knighting mentally.

Hearing the rest of what she had to say he blushed ever so faintly, the scarlet on his face nearly unnoticeable from the slight olive tinge upon his skin. "Why?" He asked, putting on the least awkward voice he could in his current mental state, his mind swimming as he thought of a way to say it without sounding perverted.

"I don't really know to be truthful, maybe it's because I'm looking for easy conversation, maybe it's because I've always loved the way feathers look... maybe it's just because it's rare to see a bird Faunus and I'm attracted to that." Fionn said before chuckling once again, smiling sweetly as he attempted to control his thoughts. "Or maybe it's because I'm trying to find a way to call you beautiful without sounding corny." He said, trying to throw in a seductive edge to his voice as he himself moved closer to the girl just as she had done not to long ago.
Back to top Go down
Obscene Symphony

Obscene Symphony

PostSubject: Re: One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish]   One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:20 pm

Alicia laughed a bit as Fionn squirmed, blushing the way many guys did when forced to speak their mind. "Calm down, or you'll give yourself an aneurism." she chuckled, moving one hand from his shoulder to his chest, absently fiddling with the lapel of his coat. "I know my wings are beautiful, it's one thing I'll always be proud to admit." She turned her head to look at them, and said louder, "It's just that they're a pain in the ass half the time." as if she were trying to scold them for being there. They twitched and moved, fluffing up a bit. Sometimes they acted like an entirely different being attached to her, in that most of what they did was involuntary.

"They are useful sometimes, though," she argued, looking back up to Fionn, "When they're not knocking into door frames and knocking things off shelves."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish]   One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:26 am

Fionn's blush faded quickly as soon as he realized it was there, he had gotten quite good at suppressing signs of how he truly felt, though he was uncertain as to whether or not he liked this ability of his, seeing as it was just another memento of his upbringing.

Ah shit, now he was thinking about his upbringing and depressing the crap out of himself, he really wished at the current moment that he had spent more time learning to suppress his thoughts as well as he could to his body language.

"Yeah, I can imagine that they would have some uses, nothing in this world is fully without a purpose, after all." Fionn said calmly now, attempting to keep his voice at a steady cool as he once again began to inch closer to the girl, the music turning into a slow dance as the two of them now stood close enough to be almost hugging.
Back to top Go down
Obscene Symphony

Obscene Symphony

PostSubject: Re: One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish]   One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:45 pm

Alicia rolled her eyes kindly. "Well, yeah," she replied, grinning and looking down, eyebrows raised. "They come in pretty handy in fights sometimes." She shrugged, quirking an eyebrow and looking back up at Fionn. "Well, when they aren't a huge disadvantage in fights, that is. Helpful, though, if you get pushed off a cliff."

((Sorry for the shortness :/))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish]   One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:00 pm

Fionn chuckled and spun around with the girl once again, the music beginning to pick up slightly as he did so. While he was quite enthralled with the song he could not break his eyes from the girl before him, he had always had an eye for "odder" girls and she truly fit the definition, from the wings to the tomboyish personality there was nothing about her that didn't interest him.

"I could imagine so, I mean, as much bird as you have attached to you you still have human bones, right?" He asked before spinning her once again, the move was getting somewhat played out by this point but seeing as the girl seemed to be rather unused to dancing he truly wanted to keep her in her comfort zone with his movements.

He chuckled once more as they left the spin, pulling her very close to him as he did so, his chest against hers as he slid his mouth up to her ear once more, his voice quiet and whispered. "Though I wonder, if I did this would you fly away?" Fionn asked before lowering his head and kissing the girl softly on the neck, moving his mouth upwards once more before kissing her on the cheek, he chuckled again.
Back to top Go down
Obscene Symphony

Obscene Symphony

PostSubject: Re: One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish]   One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Alicia nodded, leaning outward in the spin and giving Fionn a bit more control as the drinks from earlier began kicking in, giving her an overall pleasant -albeit very relaxed- feeling. Her wings drooped a bit, feather fluffing and smoothing over and over. "Well, yeah. None of my bones are hollow, so I can't actually take off under my own power."

Fionn leaned very close then, forcing Alicia to lean back a bit, arching her back, so he could reach.

"Though I wonder, if I did this would you fly away?"

Alicia chuckled and, not realizing the sarcasm in her slightly intoxicated state, she repeated, "Well no, my bones aren't hollow so it would be a hell of a lot harder WOAH UM-"

He kissed her neck, and her eyes flew open wide. Her body went rigid, and her wings opened, as if they would try to take off (her instincts didn't know she couldn't, after all). For a second she was still, gripping Fionn's coat in fists and staying rigid. "Umm..." she hummed, looking around. She didn't push him away, however, and she felt her face grow hot in a raging blush. When he pulled away, she gave him a confused look that was neither happy nor angry. "Uh, um..." she stammered, "Some warning next time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish]   One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:09 pm

Fionn looked at the girl with his usual happy smirk, his blue eyes alive with a beautiful glint to them as he pulled his head back from the girl to hear he response to the intimate kissing upon her neck, forcing himself to hold down his automatic response chuckle after doing so. "How much warning would you need?" He asked as he continued to dance to the music which was beginning to play at a faster tempo and pace.

He stared deeply into her eyes again as he smiled, not grinned, but smiled a deep kind smile, the type you would imagine a truly happy man would give as he continued to dance, spinning the girl around once more as he did so.

"Here, how about this." Fionn said before slowly moving his right hand on to Alicia's side, just under he armpit. "Warning, warning, I am going to slide my hand down to your hip and pull you into another crazy dance move, warning." He said loudly, employing his usual ironic and parodic sense of humor which he seemed to love so much. He slid his hand down Alicia's side just as he had warned, feeling her form as he settled it upon her hip once more, before pulling her into him and picking her up slightly while spinning her around, easily supporting her whole weight with just his one hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish]   One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One step at a time. Moonlit Ball. [CLOSEDish]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8