RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:50 am

Relatively sure that Emilia isn't about to initiate another makeout session, Lí returns to petting her hair as she pleadingly whines to him. "Right now might not be the best time."

At the same time, his heartbeat quickens as he registers the scent of ozone in the air, and his pace for petting Emilia's hair subtly hastens as well. "Why don't we sit up, and I'll share some wine with you," he murmurs, hoping the idea would coax her into allowing him some room. He also hopes to see at least the aftermath of whatever had just happened, as the presence of ozone in the room was highly unusual in his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:55 am

Zwei started at the commotion again, his arm still wrapped around Vanille, snuggling her lightly as he listened to the dare, now that everything had seemed to die down, he decided my might as well go through with it. "Right, no more holding it off" he said as he let go of Vanille to unzip his sweater and shrugged it off onto the floor before tossing it into the corner before grabbing his undershirt and ripping that off too and thus, Zwei's chest was revealed. Once he was finished with it, he turned to face Yin "Yin, truth or dare?" he asked as he wrapped his arm around Vanille again, obviously not minding being shirtless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:07 pm

Vanille looked over at Zwei and said, "Zwei-sama? Your cuddles are nice." She then looked around the room at people enjoying themselves, or at least she thought they were. She then noticed Zwei stand up and take off his sweater and shirt. And when he began cuddling her again she blushed a light shade of rose and said, "Z-Zwei-sama...you have no shirt..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:03 pm

Alex was sitting in the circle, feeling awkward. She had expected the Truth or Dare game to at most, eventually come to kissing, minutes in a closet, or dancing. Feeling and groping, or maybe even more, were definitely not what she had in mind when she decided to come. She picked up the remaining bottle of aphrodisiac-wine and looked at it. How could such a simple drink supercharge carnal desires so much? She scoffed. Putting it down, she pointed to the alcohol wagon and said, "Give me my flask. I'm thirsty, but there's no way I'm drinking of any that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snaketicus

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:22 pm

"Haha of course." Fionn said before standing up with a stretch as he walked back to where he had come from, grabbing the silver flask from the crate that had been placed there by Alex earlier before once again taking his place next to her and handing her the alcohol canteen.

"Yeah I have to say I'm really sorry about how this turned out, I'm really not that type of guy y'know? I didn't even know aphrodisiacs on that scale existed!" He said in an apologetic but quiet voice to Alex as the two sat there awkwardly watching the pure chaos unfold before their eyes, the chaos Fionn had helped to create.

"Anyway, you know what I just realized I don't know anything about you!" He said with a voice of genuine intrigue as he sat up quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:40 pm

Alex narrowed her eyes a little bit. "Well, as you know I'm Alex," she started slowly. "I'm from the Reinhardt family, and I'm a first-year here." She didn't really feel like saying too much to Fionn. She didn't know if what he said was true or not, though she didn't really quite care enough to find out. Mostly, she just wanted to get the Truth or Dare game rolling again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:36 am

Bianca laughed a little bit, making sure to keep her petting gentle and calm. She didn't want to hurt her friend anymore than she already did, so all the petting was were little scratches behind the ears and some head rubbing. "I'll remind you, don't worry about it. Should I take your turn for you when it comes up? Just so you can rest some more, ya know. I don't want your cute little head to hurt anymore than it already does" Bianca said with a light giggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TJ

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:46 pm

Emilia let out soft moans as Lí rubbed her head. She gripe a little when he denied her once again. "B-b-but..." She gave in a bit, thinking maybe Lí would give her what she wants soon. "A-alright." Even though she could feel something poking her slightly, her mind still hadn't put two and two together because of the current distraction of the aphrodisiac effecting her greatly, thanks to her size and inexperience with alcohol.

Without a word, she planted her hand on the floor as she slowly raised back up at his request.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:53 pm

With Emilia no longer pressing her weight on him, and his legs now being disentangled, Lí sits himself upright before pulling Emilia to sit sideways across his lap, her bare feet coming to rest a few inches away from the wine glass and bottle on his right. "I'll share a drink with you," he murmurs, gently rubbing a hand up and down the aroused woman's back. While he carefully pours some of the drink into the glass, some corner of his mind notices the lack of a brassiere underneath her shirt.

After being satisfied that the glass held enough wine to share, Lí sets about closing the bottle and setting it down before lifting the glass to his lips, draining a little less than half of its contents before holding it up to Emilia, offering to pour the drink into her mouth for her.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:30 pm

"Aw but Adhira." Bianca mumbled, still slowly and gently petting her friend. "You are cute though! There's nothing wrong with that, I'm not saying I'm attracted to you in that way. It's just a compliment, you know?" she said, reaching down to stroke the wolf girl's tail. "Is it bad I'm being nice? Should I be mean?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TJ

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:28 pm

Emilia didn't resist at all as Li moved her around into a more comfortable position with her rear sitting on his lap and her legs off to her left (his right). She pressed her head up under his chin again, rubbing up on him with her eyes closed shut. Li's body felt pleasantly cold to her own. Her body was starting to heat up from the drug. She finally opened her eyes again as Li mentioned sharing his drink, flinching a little as his hand rubbed her back. "O-o-ok-kay..."

Emilia bit her lip as she watched Li pour the cup, waiting anxiously. She pressed her head up under his chin again as she felt warmth spreading through her body again. Seeing the cup lower down to her, Emilia  reached her head out and planted her lips on the rim of the glass, slowly sipped on the drink until it was empty. She laid her head back down to where it was before the drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:29 am

Yin downed the rest of his drink in a large gulp, wiping the residue off his mouth before saying, "I'll take a dare." He poured himself another drink as he waited for his teammate's reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:21 pm

Lí smiles gently as he sets the wine glass down before reaching out to wrap his right arm around Emilia in an embrace, enjoying how she nuzzles up to him. His left hand reaches up, and again, he begins stroking her hair, reveling in having someone physically close to him in what seems such a loving manner. Closing his eyes, he turns his head down, gently kissing the top of Emilia's head. "Would you like to share some more wine?" he whispers in question, before pressing his lips to her crown once more.
Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Emilia felt herself shivering, but not because she was cold. She was shivering because of the drug starting to flow through her body. She pressed up closer to Li's body as his arm wrapped around her. She bit down on her lip again as she tried to hold herself back as his hand stroke her hair again. Soon his head rested on top of hers, asking if she wanted anymore. "L-l-li..." Emilia was at her limit of resistant. Even though Mihail had been trying to teach her to not do things like what she was wanting, she couldn't help it anymore.

Emilia brought her legs as close to her body as she could, pushing off the ground as she squirmed from Li's grasp, pushing him back to the ground with her over the top of him. Her legs were just off to his side, but she still managed to be straight over his face, looking down at him with desire in her eyes. She licked her lips before diving down and locking lips with him, wrestling her tongue into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:06 pm

It took all the focus of every cell in hos body not to stare at Li and Emilia at the moment, instead he cuddles Vanille a little tighter yet it was becoming apparent that he was being bothered by what the game had been turning into. He remained silent for a moment to relax and lessen his grip on Vanille and threw an apologetic look to her from under his mask. "Yin, no more drinks for the rest of the night" Zwei gave a faked evil laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:47 am

Yin glanced over at Lí and Emilia before looking back to Zwei, a stupid grin plastered on his face, "My man, you should know better than to get in between me and my booze." He said, standing and walking over to the closet, "I refuse your dare," He said, pulling out a beer bong, "And as a result, I am subject to the punishment, three beers to the face." He smiled stupidly before holding out the funnel to Zwei, "Would you like to do the honours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:48 am

Zwei quickly brought his palm to his metal face and released a sigh. "Y'know I was nice and comfortable here" he mumbled as he took the funnel and stood up. He moved over and grabbed three beers before moving back over to Yin. He moved the funnel close to the boy's face and waited for a signal to begin. "Well, hope you don't get too drunk and destroy the dorm." he joked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:17 pm

Yin chuckled, "I don't break things when I'm drunk." He said, "Not usually, at least." He put his mouth on one end and gave Zwei a thumbs up, This will probably be the last thing I remember. He thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:51 am

Zwei laughed as he opened the first beer with his teeth and began pouring the drink quickly, not paying attention if Yin could take it all at once. Once the first was gone he would repeat with the second and third.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 4:37 pm

Yin guzzled the beers as they were poured into the funnel, pausing only once to get a lungful of air before finishing off the rest of the alcohol. Once it was gone, he dropped the hose, gasping once to fill his lungs. He looked at Zwei, his eyes getting glassier by the second, and clapped his teammate on the shoulder, "Don't try to come between me and my booze." He said before bursting out into laughter.

He turned back around and half-sat, half-fell next to Bianca, reclaiming his previous spot. He looked towards Lí and Emilia, an eyebrow raising slightly, "Aaare you two quite done yet?" He said, slightly slurring his words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 5:00 pm

Taken by surprise at the wolf-girl's brazen actions, Lí succumbs to her forceful, passionate kiss for a moment. Then, he places his right hand on her left shoulder and his left hand on her waist before pushing and pulling with each hand respectively. After flipping her in place, Lí keeps his right arm crossing her shoulders, and wraps his left around her waist to hold her, breathing deeply as he tries to keep himself from acting on his increasing arousal. A few seconds later, Yin's question catches his attention, and he looks over to the boy. "Maybe," he answers, both hoping that nothing further happens in the room, and wishing for the activities to carry on.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 5:11 pm

Yin swayed a little, attempting not to fall over...even though he was sitting on the ground already, "Okay then..." He said, scanning the small group for his next target. He spotted Vanille, and a drunken smile spread across his face, "Heheheh, Vanille, baby, trufe or dare?" He said, his speech beginning to become less coherent as the alcohol really hit his system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Thu May 01, 2014 6:17 pm

By now, Vanille had noticed her name had not been called in a long while, and finally drifted off to sleep in the exact position she was previously sitting in. She woke up suddenly hearing her name, and said, "D-dare! Oh no! Did Vanilla-chan drift off into the wonderful place known as dreamland!" Vanille then realized that she did in fact fall asleep and sighed. She then looked around the room noticing mostly everything seemed normal, except for people being drunk of course. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   Sun May 04, 2014 9:22 am

Yin giggled, the room beginning to spin around him slightly, "Let'sh sheeeee..." He said, his voice trailing off a little as he looked around the room. He giggled again, grabbing an unopened beer from the crate not so far from him. He popped the cap off and took a sip, wiping his mouth before saying, "Hooows about you smack a big ol' kiss on Zwei's lips, gotta be at least 5 seconds though." He giggled again, thinking, in his drunken state, that this was the cleverest dare he had ever come up with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]   

Back to top Go down

TRUTH or DARE?! [AYMC, Plot, Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next