RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:16 am

"Not particularly" Jacob admitted, without a moments hesitation "but then again, at this moment in time I have no reason to. If you really want answers though" he sighed "The Reaver Clan was the biggest and strongest of the Northern Wolf Clans, formed of the Reaver Family, my father was Skold Reaver, head of the Clan and King of Wolves, being his eldest son I was heir to his territories and titles. But then the White Fang approached us and demanded we aid in their battle against the humans, when my father refused to join their 'army' they slaughtered the Clan, fighting without honour. I was the only Reaver to survive, not even my baby sister was sparred" Jacob bowed his head "We were the ruling caste of the wild wolf Clans, proud warriors and defenders of the helpless."
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:12 am

'Seems I won't have to do any research after all. Maybe.' Puny thought, taking in and analyzing what Jacob had said. "I see, your clan was wiped out by an army and now you must seek revenge on armies everywhere. Your Batman! Interesting. Well, if you join me in my cause I will aid you in reconstructing the Reaver clan. My only entry requirement is that you be willing to fight." Puny reached his hand out at an attempt for a handshake. "Besides, you'll get to fight Viktor again."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:56 am

"Not an army, a group of cowards" Jacob corrected, he didn't need Puny's help, nor did he really want to fight beneath him in some militant force "I'll fight beside you" Jacob stated "but, if I feel as though you're going down a dark path Punucieus Stryker, I will put you down myself." Jacob stood over Puny, towering over the boy and fixing him with a stern glare. After a short pause he seized Puny's hand in his crushing grip "let's hope that day doesn't come" he added.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:00 am

Clapping his hands together, Puny laughed. "Great! I won't let you down. That's two potential Generals on my side, now to pursue the rest." He said, stroking his chin in thought. Glancing over at Jacob, a smile stretched it's way across Puny's face. Turning to face him, he continued "How would you like to challenge Viktor now? I know the man well enough to know that he won't decline. The guy's basically insane."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:44 pm

Jacob cracked his knuckles
"Sanity won't be an issue when I knock his head off" the wolf snarled, still seething from his last encounter with the man. He was eager for a chance to settle the score.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:20 am

"Right...Tell that to him." Puny said, whipping out his scroll and deftly tapping away unconsciously at the screen and giving Jacob an oddly warm grin. "He's a bit much to handle, even for the most experienced fighter, I'll help you as much as I can with my wires. Would you like me to call any-one else for backup?" Puny stopped tapping the scroll and looked up at Jacob, tilting his head to the side slightly, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:41 am

"I've got all the backup I need right here" he grinned drawing Jernulv and twisting the haft, causing the blade to shimmer with an icy mist.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:13 pm

"Nice." Puny chuckled, returning to his dutiful business of tapping away at the scroll. Pushing it together and chucking it in his pocket he turned to Viktor. "That does it. He won't be long now, got anything to do, do it now." Puny grinned at Jacob, making sure his friend was truly ready. Puniceus had seen Viktor fight seriously first hand and it wasn't pretty. "Do you mind if I aid you a little more? I've got a plan. Basically I want to lightly wrap you in wires, not enough to hinder you though. I can easily tell whenever my wires are moved due to an outside force. If I wrap you in wires I can drag you around whenever you want to move, increasing your speed and agility. Sound good?" Puny asked, stroking his chin and furrowing his brow.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:17 am

Jacob frowned
"Not sure I like the sound of it" he muttered, he gave a few moments worth of thought. He didn't like the idea of being a literal puppet, especially with Puny at the strings. The Wolf eyed Puny for a few moments, it was possible that Puny could be in league with Viktor, this offer could be more to get him tied up in wires and incapacitated, in order to make Viktor's job easier. "No tricks" Jacob growled.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 6:49 pm

"Have it your way." Puny said, giving Jacob a blank stare. Turning his head away for a second, Puny hovered above the ground slightly using his wires. "He's here. I'll be up in that tree there," Puny tilted his head towards a nearby tree. "I'll help if you need it. Good luck, man." Wrapping one of his wires around the branch of the tree Puny zipped away out of sight. Looking down from the branch, Puny only hoped Jacob would be able to survive unscathed, he was a good fighter definitely, but he couldn't even touch Viktor last time they fought and it didn't seem like Jacob had gotten any stronger.

The sling still around his left arm from when he broke it, Viktor walked through the forest until he saw Jacob. Oh how easy it would be to sneak attack and get this over with. Walking out into the clearing, Viktor waved his right hand at Jacob. "Hello there. Evidently I'm here to fight you." Viktor said in an oddly formal way. "We might actually be equals without my other arm." Plunging his good hand into his pocket, Viktor retrieved a coin. Wanting to start this battle as he had so many others, Viktor flicked the coin towards Jacob's legs at the speed of a bullet. "Let's not waste any time then."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:43 am

Jacob Swung Jernulv downwards, splitting the penny in two and sending the two halves shooting off into the treeline behind him. The wolf smirked
"When you're done throwing change how about you fight me like a man."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]   Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loyalty Is Endurance [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2