RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Relaxing Stroll [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll [Closed]   Sat May 03, 2014 2:12 pm

Despite him not seeming to be curious anymore, Isabelle answered anyway. "Yeah, that's something they do kind of often. Not exactly a topic I know much about, either way. I'd rather not disturb them."

Leaning back against the bench again, she nodded. "I'm used to being alone, so it doesn't bother me as much. But company can be nice, when not irritating."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll [Closed]   Sun May 04, 2014 2:51 pm

"I used to prefer being alone," Lí says, starting as if he's telling her some grand secret. "For the most part, I think I still do." He closes his eyes, and very slightly shivers before continuing. "Sorry, I don't mean to dump all my problems on you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll [Closed]   Wed May 07, 2014 6:17 pm

"I wouldn't worry about dumping your problems on me.  I pretty much did the same thing."  This person (who was still assumed to be female) seemed like a generally nice person to Isabelle.  Perhaps she could have another friend after this.  "Feel free to talk to me about whatever you want.  I'm all ears."  As if making a pun out of it, her cat ears twitched, turning slightly in his direction.

The Armless Wonder - Vivian Palladino

The Quiet Trap - Cassidy Nyanza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll [Closed]   Wed May 07, 2014 6:52 pm

Lí flushes slightly at how open she is to listen to him, not having expected her offer to come up. Rubbing the back of his neck with his off hand, he says, "Thanks, Isabelle," before turning to look away from her for a moment. After a few seconds of internal deliberation, he faces back toward her again, noticing that her feline ears are directed toward him as he does so. "You're really sure?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Stroll [Closed]   

Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Stroll [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2