RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only

Go down 
+4
Drom
Queso
AkaiOtaku
Byan_Crimson
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Awesome

Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:42 pm

"I'll focus on the men."Spencer smirks a more interested-looking smile than his trademark one.
"You could say I'm a people person..." A casual reference to Spencer's line of work outside of Beacon.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:50 am

Rayden reached the tracks and unslung Obiettivo from his back as he heard Claude say something about organic heat signatures. Metal is not hot. That must mean it is people. Rayden loaded up tranquilizer darts as he waited for the train to arrive and turned to Claude. "Mr. Ghirahim the message stated something about teams. Does thou know anything about that?"
Back to top Go down
Drom

Drom

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:55 am

How exciting to participate with these people, if his identity wasn’t revealed at the time. Éclair pretty much does whatever she wants into signing him up with his name, she should know by now that he doesn’t want to reveal much about him rather than an average person one would meet almost like every day. “Umm.. Ok schoolmates slash teammates! I’m having a little difficulty in making that drop… so um, can I latch on to you um Ms… Adelaide?” Whether she would accept his plea or not is up to her at this point. Heat signatures? The White Fang huh, to his guess they were boarded to make sure that the androids they had hacked succeeded in their attack against Schnee company.

“Wait if those android were hacked… the androids are our enemy too! But… oh… what type of androids exactly? Humanoid?” Every bit of this mission worries him.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:02 am

"Uhm. I guess?" Celeste said, somewhat surprised by the sudden question. "You better hold on tight though, I'm not one for being gentle and if you accidentally let go mid fall you might get cut bad." Changing her stance, Celeste relaxes her grip on Jabberwocky and waits for Genesis to approach her, wondering how why such a boy would agree to go on a mission such as this.
Back to top Go down
Drom

Drom

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:27 am

He latches on to her, placing his arm on her shoulder. “Its kinda embarrassing cause I’m not too confident if I can make the landing perfectly and sad to say I’m quite nervous, I mean I’m ready to dive into this mission but I’m just… I’m sorry to make this awkward.” His right hand covered his face of shame and embarrassment and was also nervous at the same time. An awkward fellow as he  is its clear that he could be afraid of heights.

Somewhere in the distant woods, somebody was watching them, Genesis in particular. They remained hidden with a dull look on their face as they scaled the binoculars towards the entire squad that was assigned to retake the supply train. He was there to make sure the volunteers do their job, he was a stoic figure quite tall too. “So this is your way of concealing yourself? What an idiot, well now since I have free time might as well head off before I distract them.” He left his spectator’s seat before he gets noticed, or perhaps he already was but perhaps mistaken for a Grimm Creature and rode of on his bike.

Genesis noticed the spectator as he looked to the direction towards the train’s destination; he also sneezed when he did. “Ah excuse me, someone must be talking about me.”

Last edited by Drom on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:25 pm

Hmmm.. he certainly is an odd one... Why him? No matter. This won't be difficult. Claude unsheathed his blade, and looked at Rayden As far as i know we have two teams for two objectives. one must secure the surviving crew, two handle the rest of the androids.... With white fang aboard... this may just get messy Claude explained to Rayden, before giving off a blood chilling sinister smile although you couldn't see it because of the mask, it was reflected in his eye, He was exited about finally getting the chance to take on the white fang, and he remembered to bring his extra dust magazines just for the occasion. Team two follow me... We'll launch our assault and show zero mercy to the white fang peons that stand in our way. Don't give them a second to breath.. We'll keep one for... "Questioning"... Team one, upon landing you'll head to the front car. there's no doubt in my mind that you'll have company.  Claude gave the instructions with an eerie grace about his words, it was apparent that he had zero intention of allowing the white fang to live. No Mercy... He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:40 pm

"Aa~~h. Tha' means we're bot duty? Bummer, mate." Spencer smiles at Claude. This time with his trademark one.
"If you end up needing someone to help you with getting information from any of 'em. I'm a bounty hunter..." Spencer's trademark smirk has the appearance of a joyful, happy smile while having an eerie feeling to it. It is what gives Spencer fame in the criminal underworld-that easy to fear smile of his...
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:58 pm

Rayden got an uneasy feeling about fighting the White Fang and felt there may not be a chance for non-lethal take downs. "Claude if it is not too much a bother I would prefer to fight the machines." Rayden placed Obiettivo back on his back and drew Chevalier, he brought the blade toward the ground letting the tip touch the earth and placed both hands on the pommel as he waited for the train to arrive. "Taking the life of another does not sound very pleasing to me and machines allow the opportunity to not hold back." Using his left hand Rayden grasped the small handle on his right forearm and removed his helm. He took the helm and placed on. In doing so a wave of relaxation flowed through him as he prepared for battle
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:18 pm

Claude answered Rayden although not in his usual calm manner, this time he sounded as if he were out for blood. That's entirely fine with me, Rayden. That just leaves more for us. Claude shoots Spencer a bone chilling stare A bounty hunter you say?  My my my, what fun we're about to have. I'll certainly be eager to see your interrogation tactics He says with obvious blood lust. Claude slings his gun back over his shoulder and looks at everyone. Everyone get ready to jump... I'm counting over 40 heat signatures so be on your guard... And if you're to face the white fang... Just remember what they've done to countless families... think of the friends they've slain, think of the children who's parents they took, and show them the same mercy. Claude spoke with immense hatred, he made no attempt at hiding it, for the first time since he enrolled into beacon he had dropped all sense of morality. He was ready to kill.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:27 pm

"Don't be shy now, hold on tighter." Celeste said in a nonchalant kind of way to Genesis. "If you don't it won't be any different from dropping you off this cliff right here." Using her  free hand, she pulls Genesis in closer to the point of his chest touching her back. Celeste being Celeste, she didn't really mind if it were a boy or even a bag of potatoes on her back, the only difference to her was that the former would make quite a mess if she let go. "Now, this is much safer but I suggest you find a way to make sure we don't stray from our target." Celeste said, revving her ax a bit, causing some flame to show for a second near the blades.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:23 pm

"I volunteer myself for the knight's part of team two. I ain' no killer but I'm experienced in non-lethal tactics." Spencer becomes much more excited.
"Be weary, though. There's certain to be a mix of both types of opponents in certain areas of both areas of operations on the train."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:33 pm

Rachael had silently followed the group to the cliff where they would soon begin waiting for the train. Her anticipation for what was about to happen was making her impatient. She wanted to do this and she wanted to do it quick. The more lives she took in the process the better, friend or foe. Nothing mattered to her except for the imminent bloodshed.

"HAH!! Think of the parents they took!!" Rachael shouted from just behind Claude. "It's funny you say 'cause that's why I'm here!! To torture the bastards that took my heart and family from me!" she shouted angrily. Her aura began forming around her, exuding a feeling of malice and utter hatred. Anything nearby would probably be unsettled from the amount of malice that Rachael was radiating right now, assuming they weren't used to it or something. "Tell me when and I'll rend them limb from limb in less than a second." she said coldly, staring in the direction that the train was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:54 pm

Claude looked at Lorelei with a cold almost demonic stare. I see they took something from you as well. remember we'll need one alive for information.... and I plan on letting their captain live myself... so he can limp back to his comrades and tell them what it was that they saw... i plan on letting him live to explain the horrors of watching their own comrades fall before him... i plan on letting him live with the words "RUN AWAY" carved onto his flesh. so he can always be remembered as... CAPTAIN RUNAWAY! Claude's tone had changed drastically, he was no longer the same person that was met in the forest. LETS MOVE!, he yelled as he jumped towards the train landing on the car and using his blade as an anchor.
Back to top Go down
Drom

Drom

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:10 pm

Hearing their voices that seemed to be hungry for an onslaught, a small sweat drop down on his face, their mindset was all about revenge, they won’t hesitate to kill the white fang members on board. These people are mad hunters and had probably become warriors just for an act of vengeance, they will become a problem in the future if they keep on that path. Heck if his stepfather hadn’t found him he would have probably turned the same way. They haven’t taken into the slightest account that some of these members aren’t involved in killing people, there was proof of that since the White Fang started recruiting more of their kind in ,those who don’t even intend on killing rather than supporting the cause. He used to have a friend who worked alongside the white fang and was killed by his allies.

This was madness and aggression at its common peak, pain was no stranger and peace between races has gotten weaker. They simply just can’t blame the white fang for everything that was done; some humans impose themselves as faunus just to make them think the white fang did this. The only evil thing is that the victim themselves become a sinner the devil wants but then this is reality there’s no changing that and generations of them will keep on the fight until we destroy the planet. To him, his generation is a living nightmare with or without the white fang. This was exactly one of the few reasons why he barely trusts people to know his true nature or rather speak out for mercy to them, they were tyrants born from tyrants.

His train of thought has finally ended when Celeste requested his cooperation in regards to the landing. He did as he was told and chuckled a bit. “We’ll get there for sure! I hope!”
Rayden is probably one of the few people who he had noticed to have some sort of judgment not to kill, well at least there’s a few people who are still sane.
If everyone were ready to jump, Genesis will inhale and exhale a few times by the time Claude gives the signal there will be no worries missing their landing point for at that time, his talent activates.
“Tell me something Celeste… what team would you be joining in?”

The sound of the train rushing forth can now be heard, everyone has come to set their sights on their goals, a few who will become the wolves and eat the rabbits while the others become guard dogs to the helpless sheep on board.

Fate is in your hands, would you choose to protect or to kill?
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:14 am

Lux didn't like the idea of just killing them, even if they were criminals. Lux to nervous to say anything though, so he was just glad he was part of team one. What really made Lux start feeling unease was when Spencer said he was going to switch teams. Before Lux could say anything though, the train was here and it was time to go. While in the air Lux swiftly unsheathed his twin daggers and planted them in the roof of the car to act as anchors.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:18 am

Daisy stood still when she had reached the cliff, awaiting the train. When the group started talking about the atrocities the white fang had committed, especially killing people's families Daisy's eyes widened in fear as before she knew it, she was having flashbacks to her childhood. Daisy grasped the sides of her head, covering her ears, Daisy shook her head as she tried to rid herself of the memories, starting to fill her mind with her memories of Hoshi and her team. Eventually Daisy calmed down and looked at the train below, remembering those who had caused her to have these memories, the white fang. Daisy quickly dropped the two mags that she had loaded and cocked the weapons, clearing the chamber, she then reloaded them with hollow point rounds, designed to expand or shatter on contact with flesh, ripping apart targets from the inside. Daisy then jumped down to the train, behind Claude, landing in a barrel roll and quickly righting herself into a combat stance.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:46 pm

Spencer looks over at the girl talking about doing some crazy stuff and looks worried. "Whoa whoa-who says everyone down there is guilty o' murder?" I work with fear but that is just awful... Then Claude joins in, saying some horrible, inhumane things. "What you plan to do is-!" But the the boy jumps down to the train. -probably much more horrible than anything they'd do to you! Spencer suddenly feels better now that he's on their team since he is in a position to not let it happen. What the heck, man?! That is not how hunters work! Should somebody report this?...No..no-maybe we can get the job done, take down anyone that tries to end us, and stop them from doing that stuff to the survivors. I don't want to ruin two good hunters but I don't want them to do that crazy stuff and I couldn't, in a million years, let someone with a family of their own be put down in such an inhumane way...especially if they surrendered! Spencer looks at Lux with a plea for help and then gestures down at the train before drawing Candy and Delilah and jumping, himself. What do I do?! I suppose I could attempt to knock the two unconscious if they tried anything but who knows what would happen if I missed! Spencer squeezes the grips on both of his weapons and then flips them to the buffaloing style of holding. When he lands, the blades stab into the top of the car and cut the surface to slow Spencer down to a quick stop. He then lifts the blades and dashes forward. My word...I may just end up saving a member of the White Fang from these two...today sucks, man..
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:03 pm

Rayden... Make sure the survivors are kept safe once your tasks are complete, give a signal... Claude looks at Rayden before activating his semblance. Within the blink of an eye 6 copies of Claude appear, they all look at each other and nod Lets go. they call out to the rest of the group before dashing towards the other end of the train, and jumping off of the roof of the car onto the cargo flatbed.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:21 pm

Upon landing on the train and digging Chevalier's blade into the metal to keep himself from tumbling, Claude came over to Rayden and reminded him about the survivors. Rayden simply nodded and moved in the direction opposite of Claude. Rayden made his way to the others who had yet to move. "To those who are fighting machines, we should make haste. The chance of survival for the hostages grows smaller by the minute." Rayden noticed entrances to the box cars on the roofs but knew he would never be able to fit in his armour. Instead he chose to go down between the cars and use the door hoping the others were close behind him. He opened the door and began to search for the survivors.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:36 pm

Spencer follows close behind Claude(s), attempting to get ahead and maybe save somebody that needs it or help someone rot in the prison he aut to be in without...you know...getting stabbed in the chest too many times.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:40 am

Laughing a bit at Genesis' sudden question she says" I already have a team. Team Discord, though we're not exactly getting together too often. " Noticing the others making their jump, Celeste revs her ax and says, "Hang on tight!" before using both her semblance's strength enhancement and the force of her flamethrower to launch towards the train. While in midair, Celeste blows out a concentrated jet of fire from the end of her ax, causing her and her companion to spin a bit before landing on the train car, embedding Jabberwocky's blade on the roof. "Looks like there was no trouble with that. Come on, let's get moving." Celeste said, pulling her ax out of the roof with no trouble at all before following Claude's direction.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:19 pm

Claude dashes as fast as he can with his clones, moving erratically enough to avoid the spray of bullets aimed at him and is squad members, as his clones are picked off one by one he makes his jump in between two of the androids and slices their heads clean off, not too soon after locks eyes with a white fang member with 4 more androids behind him and glares. Just because you have some extra scrap behind you does not guarantee your survival, now if you want to raise your chance of staying alive... you'll tell me exactly what it is that you're doing here He says coldly, walking towards the enemy and waiting for his comrades to arrive by him. If you think i'm gunna tell you anything, you got another thing coming. go run along back to wherever it is you came from before you get hurt... Droids, close combat mode. Says the white fang member, drawing two blades, while the androids draw their own blades I'm gunna show you exactly why people fear the white fang. He says walking towards Claude with the androids close behind him. Oh, is that right? Claude says with an eerie calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:25 pm

The sound of blades sliding from the arms of the droids sing in the air. They are then accompanied by a deep, emotionless voice, emanating from the lead mechanical guard. "INTRUDER. IDENTIFY YOUR-"
*cli-P-P-PO-POW!*
One hit in the center of its chest; one gets its arm torn from its body; one gets its leg thrown from underneath him; the last-being right in front of the member of the white fang-gets a hole in its head. The last shot, as Spencer personally took a little extra moment to aim more carefully, just flies above the White Fang member's head as the bot collapses back into him.
"I'm sorry..." Spencer walks to Claude's four o'clock position and draws Candy before cocking it and pointing it at the guardian with one leg. One more shot goes off. "Did I break your concentration?" Spencer smiles, looking scary once more.
Please don't give this guy a reason to rip your arms off or something. I'd rather not get into trouble today with something having to do with crimes against humanity.
"You wan' this guy?"
Spencer asks his ally.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:00 pm

It seems as though your aim is a bit off... you missed his head. Claude says calmly, still walking towards the man with the twin blades. I'll handle him with ease... we might need him for information...

On the other side of the train, in the car where Rayden had entered there was an inactive spider droid, and about 8 other AK-130 androids. seemingly inactive at the moment.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:54 pm

On the receiving end of the hail of bullets, Celeste raises Jabberwocky to block the incoming attack, the sound of metal against metal repeatedly ringing in her ears as each bullet hits. As Claude dispatches two of the androids, Celeste finds an opening through the hail of bullets and unlatches the ax head, letting it land on the floor before having each the blades split into two, changing her weapon to it's ranged form. Reving her weapon, Celeste launches the chained head towards an android, bursting flame from one end to increase the impact and easily crushes it's head all the way down to the ground, utterly pulverizing the machine while embedding itself to the floor. Using this opportunity to close in the androids, she flips one switch on the shaft of her weapon, causing her to reel in to the weapons' end before the shaft locks in to the blades again. A split second later, Celeste activates the flames on the weapons' embedded end, giving her enough leverage to lift it easily out of the floor while combining the blades again to form her ax and using the momentum to slice the next android in half from top to bottom.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:39 am

Rayden sighs as he sees what he is up against. He looks around and notices the others had failed to follow him. No matter. I wouldn't want them to be hurt. Rayden pushes against the door making sure it is wide open should he have to make an escape and sheathes Chevalier. He removes Obiettivo from his back, preparing lightning dust for his next attack, Rayden takes aim at the head of an android. I hope there isn't some sort of alarm. Rayden fires two quick rounds at the droid's head and two more at the one next to it hoping to immobilize them by interfering with the circuitry.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:45 am

As soon those two androids are dispatched the room instantly lights up in red, every robot in the room has been activated. *SCHING* the sounds of the droids blades sliding out from there arms echoes through the entire car. and they soon fall into formation. Intruder, Identify yourself... the front android says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only   Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble on the Dust Express!!!! [Invite Only
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next