RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vox

The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:07 pm

"I see..." Leonius chuckled as he sat up more, pulling Noveria onto his lap as his free hand, the right, explored her body. "You seem to be... enjoying this... why then... do you attempt to hide it from me?"

A small barrier snapped into being, gently holding her hands up as his left hand joined the right in feeling up the catgirl.

"... Is it liberating... having someone else... be in control?"
Back to top Go down
Amber

The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:22 pm

Shivering more beneath the giant's touch, Noveria's blush deepens, and she can't help but squirm slightly when his hands hit some of the more sensitive areas of her body. A low purr starts to farm in the back of her throat, however, though this is something she doesn't attempt to hide. "I... It is nice. I've never really surrendered control to someone before... never had reason to. And... it isn't exactly easy to admit that I like having my control taken away, especially to the one doing it..."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:26 pm

Leonius chuckled, pausing a moment. "... Hrm... Another thought comes to mind... we have established... that your needs will be addressed... as they come up..." His arms wrapped around her, and he pulled the restrained girl closer, hugging her tightly. "... I wonder... if the same can be said... for mine..."

One hand slid down her stomach and ((REDACTED)).

"... What... say you..?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:52 pm

Wincing again after the giant's action, Noveria can't help but try to squirm away slightly, though she really did have no intention of leaving... it was just a natural reaction for her. "O... Of course. It would be completely unfair for me to ask you to meet my needs without being willing to meet yours in return."

With a hesitant shiver running across her body, she takes a deep breath before glancing towards Leo's helmet to speak again, this time in a much lower volume. "And... well... if you wanted me, or needed me to do anything else, you just need to ask."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:21 pm

Leonius just chuckled again as he loosened his hold on Noveria. "... You sound like... you're ready to go again..."

Another mischievous tone crept into his voice as he let go, and unbound her hands.

"... Am I correct..? Say please... if I am..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:28 pm

Taking a moment to rub her wrists, not that there was much discomfort to be had, Noveria couldn't help but roll her eyes at his question. "Well... That's not really what I had in mind..."

Quickly pushing herself in to a standing position, she faces away from Leo before stretching carefully, making sure to put on at least a little bit of a show. With her tailing wrapping itself around one of her legs, she turns her head to glance down at the giant. "That being said... I wouldn't say I need more time, either. We can resume our discussion later, if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:44 am

Leonius chuckled, slowly rising to wrap his arms around Noveria again as his hand drifted downward. "I suppose... I've teased the lovely Faunus girl... enough for now..."

He paused for a moment on her lower stomach, and leaned down to whisper.

"... If you hold issue... you have only to ask... me to stop..."

With that, the forest was again filled with natural and primal sound...

((As in... FADE TO BLACK))
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:42 am

"Mmm... you know, the more we do this, the more I'll need to sink my fangs in to someone later so I feel like me again... not that that's a bad thing." Noveria murmured quietly, though likely loud enough for Leonius to hear. With a content sigh, she rolls back over on to the makeshift bedding. She wasn't sure the best time was now, but she had things to discuss with Leonius... and sooner would be better.

With her ears relatively still, only twitching every few seconds to keep track of any unexpected noise, and tail resting to the side, she spends a few long minutes just resting before deciding to speak again. "... I was serious, before. If you ever want or need anything of me, you only need to ask. And... if those needs ever include me bearing an heir for you, laws permitting, my offer includes that as well."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:22 am

Leonius was silent, the steady hum and hiss of his suit the only sound that issued from the cyborg until he propped himself up on one elbow. "... An heir is... not a concern... as far as lineage goes... Biologically and genetically, due to Pilorum donor laws... children may have already been fathered... with my seed... and from a familial standpoint... preparations are already made... so that when I die... my cousin... the second Seat of my house... will take the Cognomen Regulus... and First Seat of my house... when I pass on... The machinations of her husband... have not altered this plan..."

He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close as he rolled onto his back, her face level with his visor.

"... Though in your situation... bearing the child of a Patriarch..." He closed his eye, humming as he began thinking, his hum breaking into a chuckle. "... Your son or daughter... would be tied to one of the Great Houses... of a power that makes even the four Kingdoms nervous... Assuming matrilineal bloodline applies as well to your people..." He shook his head, chuckling again as he scratched behind Noveria's ears. "Apologies... One does not forget... being raised for politics... so easily..."

He brought his visor close to her face. He wanted to kiss her. He wished he could kiss her. Recognition of that desire crept into his voice.

"... I suppose it says something... about Pilorum politics... that one is so accustomed to the juxtaposition... of beautiful naked girls... and discussion of such matters..." Gently, his forehead met hers, and he sighed. "... But speak clearly... if you require something from me... as well..." He blinked, his smile growing twisted as a thought popped into his head. "... And I think I know... who you can sink your fangs into... if you wish to partake in a touch of... bloodlust..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:24 am

Smiling softly at the close contact, Noveria blushes slightly when she hears his final comment, but otherwise pulls back slightly to converse more comfortably. "Well... My people don't exactly treat females as fairly as they do males, though they're rather sly in their discrimination all the same. There's never abuse, even among spouses, or anything like that... but females just aren't granted the same rights in any regard."

With a slightly aggravated sigh, she flops back down on the makeshift bedding, staring up at the treetops. "Even in my situation, being the eldest child of the current ruling family, once married, I would have to yield to whoever my partner would have been. Disobeying the ruling male, outside of a blood tie, is grounds for execution with no trial, for a female. It is not the same way for males... they get trial by combat with the one they disobeyed, which does often result in death, but females are never granted anything like that. While I could disobey my father, in a legal sense, I would not have been able to do the same with my forced husband. This extends to things such as childbearing, as well... I would have no say in the matter."

Taking a moment to search around for her shirt, Noveria rolls it up slightly to use as a pillow of sorts, resuming her stare at the canopy of the forest once she was comfortable enough. "Of course, it is possible that I would have been bound to someone more like you, where I offer things such as childbearing willingly, but I had no way to know. For a while, I felt like a coward for running away... but self preservation is a strong instinct, as you're no doubt aware. So running made sense... at least for a time. I will never forgive myself for leaving my brother behind, but... who knows."

Turning over on her side to face Leonius, Noveria is vaguely aware that, somewhere in her mind, she would have been more than alright with being bound to someone like the man before her, or even the man before her himself, though those, again, were thoughts for another time. "I wasn't entirely honest with you earlier, you know. I had other reason for being in this country, this city, besides it being the first port available. Knowledge of one's lineage is an expected trait for a leader, at least among my people, so I had read up on my family records, for a while. There was a book for births, one for deaths, one for banishments... so on. Anything noteworthy that happened to the ruling bloodline, as far back as anyone remembered, was archived. So of course the banishment of an uncle who decided to breed with a human woman was in those archives, which was rather surprising until I read further."

Deciding that, surprisingly enough to her, she was craving the close contact from before, Noveria discarded her shirt-pillow to scoot closer to Leonius and cuddle against his suit. "The record stated that, maybe two years before my birth, a human woman showed up at the gates of the village with a child, claiming my uncle was the father. My uncle claimed responsibility, and because of being male, was given trial by combat... or would have been, if not for my father refusing to fight his partner's sister. So banishment was the option given, and was accepted by my uncle. The record stated that they were given funds to purchase a ticket to this very city... so I've been looking. I have the name of my uncle, and the name given to the child, since she was technically part of the bloodline, but no record of the mother's name was found."

Turning her head slightly to stare up at the giant's helmet, Noveria can't help but smile again, even though she was embarrassed about having to ask for help. " I've been searching... but with no resources, information is scarce... so maybe you could help with that, someday."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:54 pm

Leonius listened quietly, stroking Noveria's hair. He did not speak up, and call her people backwards primitives who could do with a strong Pilorum hand to guide them into the civilized age. But he wanted to. He did not speak up about her family. But when she asked him, he just chuckled, and squeezed her. "... My dear... I do not sleep... and have a permanent neural link... to a tactical computer that itself... tends to interface with networks..."

His fingers went behind her ears. Scratch. Scratch. Scratch. There was a rhythm, a particular code. A message to the alternate selves he was aware of thanks to Autunno. That, and he liked scratching her behind the ears.

"... You have only... to ask... and I will find what I can..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:35 pm

Pressing her head and ears closer to Leo's hand to encourage his actions, Noveria's purring also goes up a notch, partially because of his offer. "Well... I didn't exactly mean now, but... if you want to help, I would really appreciate it... I miss having a family, even if I would have to deal with the human parts of it."

Shivering slightly now that her body temperature had gone down to normal levels, she glances around, looking for her jacket before remembering that it was left in the classroom they had started in. Well... that was an annoyance. So her solution for the short term would just be to press herself closer to Leonius, curling up in to more of a ball. "My uncle's name, at least as it was in the records, is Callain Byzanti. His daughter's name, again, as far as the records go, is Anakatrina. I wouldn't be surprised if they changed names, or left the city... or something else, but I had to try."

Last edited by Amber on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:15 pm

Leonius nodded, noting her shivering probably wasn't due to anything he was doing this time, and rubbing his hands up and down her back to create friction, and thus warmth, and started powering up his systems. "Noted... and committed to memory..."

A sad tone was audible in his voice, as he softly scratched behind Noveria's ears. Family. He took a deep breath, letting it out as a long hiss.

"... Your longing is one... I understand completely..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:25 pm

Smiling softly at the actions of the giant she was cuddled up against, Noveria found herself somewhat curious again, and decided now was a time to act on it. "Tell me about your family, your homeland. I've shared a bit about me and mine... and I'm curious about you, really."

She wouldn't admit just how much she appreciated the significant amount of attention she was getting, but she truly did appreciate it. For as imposing as Leonius had been at their first meeting, he was certainly a much kinder soul than most people would ever realize, and she felt lucky for being one of the ones who did.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:29 am

Leo was silent, and the stroking slowed. "... Our land is... somewhat like yours... People on, on a whole, equal... Men... women... Humans and Faunus... But the only true peers... are those of us at the top... Holy Pilum... is a highly stratified society..."

His tone was cold. Clinical. He pulled her close, resting his forehead on hers as he raised his head.

"... It is not pleasant conversation... to admit that one is a monster..." Warmth crept back into his voice, but one hand drifted low, and he grabbed her tail lightly. "... You speak of predator and prey... Words I understand well... I am the Patriarch of one of Pilum's nine Great Houses... One of the nine apex predators... in the city... so to speak... and while I have come to accept... my nature as a true son of Pilum..."

He took a deep break, and his grip tightened somewhat on her tail. Not painfully so, but firmly.

"... I do not like... to admit it... But if you want to know... what we Pilorum truely are... words alone are insufficient..." He barely whispered, the warmth fading from his voice again. "... Do you want to know... why Southern Vale still whispers... of my people like monsters in the dark..?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:17 am

Gasping slightly in surprise at the relatively new pressure on her tail, Noveria contemplated the words coming from the giant, trying to ignore the sensation. She was slightly confused at the... less than positive way he discussed his homeland, considering he still seemed to associate himself with it. Her years of fending for herself against anything and everything had her cautious at the placement of his hand as well as tone of voice. Training back in her village had taught her that anyone with a hand on the base of her tail only meant her harm.

The thing giving her pause, however, was the level of trust she felt for Leonius. While he had done some... questionable things already, he had sworn that she was safe around him, and she felt that it was true. She highly doubted that he would cause her any permanent harm, and physical pain was something she knew would pass in time. "Show me. You have given me no reason not to trust you, at least as of yet, and I want to know more about you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)   The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mark of the Beast (CLOSED) (Prelude to Retribution, Third Movement)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3