RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Picking flowers [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Picking flowers [Closed]   Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:29 pm

Pierce looked up, judging the direction by the position of the sun and true enough Amani was pointing east. "Alright. I don't see anything else to do other than go." He said, starting in the direction the foreign girl pointed, walking backwards to look at his teammates as he walked. "So what now? Do we walk at a leisurely pace or go rolling around at the speed of sound?" He joked, quickly checking behind him before returning his gaze to the three.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Picking flowers [Closed]   Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:32 pm

Thorn looked at Argent and said in a sarcastic voice, "Let's sulk there at the speed of a scooter, I would really enjoy that after not being able to sleep very well." She then looked at the path ahead and shrugged not noticing anything in particular about it. She then looked at Amani's peculiar necklace and said, "That's a fascinating necklace you have there, Amani was it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Picking flowers [Closed]   Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Aphelion looked wistfully at the airship that brought them here, "I wish I could bring Equinox..." he sighed before starting to casually walk ahead, "Best we make headway then, I suppose. Better chance of finding whatever we need if we utilize the time we have to the utmost." he said. As he passed a tree, he casually grabbed a piece of fruit hanging off of it and bit it without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Picking flowers [Closed]   Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:16 am

Smart move. Pierce smiled as Aphelion walked beside him, the blonde hunter turning around to face where he was walking, leaving the two girls to chat on their own as the boys led the way. "So slow and steady it is. Alright." He said, throwing his hands behind his head as he walked, minding the uneven forest floor, gnarled roots and shrubs randomly popping out on their path. "So, Equinox? That a friend of yours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking flowers [Closed]   

Back to top Go down

Picking flowers [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2