RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:02 pm

Davy just laughed. "Ah let me guess someone pushed him quite literally over to you. That's the only way he would talk to a girl as pretty as you." He said as he looked at his watch. It would be a few minutes before David took the helm again.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:19 pm

"Aha, yes, that's what ha-" the lass began after hearing Davy's initial reply, though seemed to cut herself off as she fully realize the secondary statement that he had claimed. Seemingly frozen for a few moments, she didn't exactly know how to handle the compliment she was given. She broke from her temporary little daze, though only to briefly and faintly cover the bottom half of her face with the hand that she had just laid to rest as a tinge of crimson found its way upon her expression. "E-er...well...th-thank you...?" she would manage to say after some silence, her voice even quieter than it was prior. It would be all that she could say for the moment, due to the fact that she was never really used to being complimented in...well, in really any way. Often times, she just didn't know how to respond.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:28 pm

Davy just smirked. "Ah a bashful one at that. Least you and the goody two shoes have something in common. He would freak if I said anymore. Besides......I am not that drunk Dave." He said as he looked around. He looked at the battle that had taken place. He just smiled at it. If there was one thing Davy was good for...it was a fight. He then turned to the girl. "It seems my time is short. The good boy will be here soon, any thing you want to know before I leave?"
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:40 pm

While still attempting to fight the warmth from her face --- and keeping her hand as it was in the process --- the Huntress gave a small, shy nod. "U-um...well, there is one thing I'm curious about now..." she would say, bringing a bashful gaze to lock with Davy's. "This...'Dave.' From the way you refer to him and that he's apparently a drunk, I can assume what he's like...somewhat. But...how does he normally act in general...?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:47 pm

Davy just pondered the question. "He's basically a smooth talker and a sucker for a pretty face, but he's smart enough to back off when needed.....most of the time." He said with a smirk. "If you blush from my comments....he will probably make you faint. Of course that's if the lad has any alcohol in his system which happens rarely. So you should be fine."
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:03 pm

"Oh...I'll, um...I'll keep that in mind..." Grinning with some nervousness, the lass would chuckle awkwardly. She brushed some of her hair behind one of her humanoid ears before intertwining both extremities of hers behind her. A quick glance toward the deceased Grimm would be taken afar, a low, inaudible mutter escaping her lips as she did so. As swiftly as she had done so she turned her head, gazing over at the other from the corner of the eye. "Well...I suppose that's it," she stated, shrugging a tad.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Davy just laughed. "Ah that grin says it all. I'm off then." With that his body was engulfed in black aura. Moments later it was all released in a explosive charge. David stood there, eyes back to normal, and body weak. He fell to his knees and tried to figure out what happened. "What I miss?"
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:13 pm

Chelsea simply stood as she was, feline auds flickering faintly as she witnessed what was happening. She wouldn't move until a sort of shockwave was emitted by the ebon pyre, revealing the boy that she had greeting in the trees earlier that day. Sighing quietly, she walked over with her hand on her side --- as the pain seemed to have struck her yet again after everything was said and done --- and ceased herself in front of the lad. "Um...let's just say that your friend Davy decided to visit," she said, looking the other in the eye. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:28 pm

David looked up and smiled warmly. "I'm fine takes lot more then a Grimm not hurt me." He then looked at her side. "You look to be injured though." He said as he stood up. His head throbbed as he slowly walked to her, before collapsing to the ground. "...I'm good..."
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:36 pm

Blinking, the lass glanced down and at the side. Reeling her hand away, she lifted it in front of her, joining it with the other next to it as she shook her hands to ensure the opposite of what David had claimed. "Oh, no, it's fine... It hurts a bit when I walk, but it'll be fine. Worst case scenario, I'll have a bruise that'll last a few days, but nothing more than that." Lilac voids would widen the slightest bit as she witnessed the boy suddenly fall. Shuffling forward almost instantly, she brought herself into a crouch after stopping right in front of him. "Are you sure you're fine...?" she asked, a concerned tone within her voice. "You seem tired right now...you should probably just sit around for a little while."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:45 pm

David just sighed in defeat. He soon tried to pull himself. "I'm fi-" He was cut off as he fell down again. He took a breath in and sighed. "I suppose a rest would be nice." He said as he sat himself up on a tree. He sat up and looked over the forest. He looked at the girl and smiled. "So what red tell you?" He asked as he pulled a flask of tea out. He took a sip and the herbal blend soothed him.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:54 pm

"...Well, he told me that he was that 'darkness' in your head that you mentioned some time ago. So, um...I guess that's one mystery solved." While speaking, Chelsea would remain upon the ground for the moment, walking to the tree that the other teen sat upon and leaning against it before slowly allowing herself to sit as well. A low hiss escaped her lips yet again as she moved a tad too much, feeling a small sting within her western flank. "Let's see...oh. He also told me about your other friend Dave." As she said this the girl would look up, a sly grin crossing her lips as her Faunus auds flickered in an awkward amusement. "Told me what he's capable of. ...Never knew you had that sort of aspect to yourself."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:25 pm

David's eyes widened at her statement and he did a spit take with his tea. "*cough*He said what now?" His face was a slight tingle or red and his eyes worried. He could feel his face reding by the second.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:39 pm

"'A smooth talker and a sucker for a pretty face,'" Chelsea said simply, gazing up at David still while quoting Davy's earlier words. "Davy himself that I was...er...pretty..." she began, rubbing the back of her head bashfully while tucking the bottom half of her face beneath her scarf, "...and also said that if that alone was enough to shake me, then Dave would probably make me pass out. Which, er...I find myself...believing without a doubt for some reason... ...Also leads me to assume some things also, buuut I'd rather...leave those...unasked and untold about for now..."

Falling silent, the girl finally brought her gaze earthbound yet again, sighing into the fabric of her neck wear as she tried to shake the warmth from her own expression. She would fail miserably, of course. "Though he did say that would happen if you somehow found your way to some alcohol." A small, yet still nervous laugh would sound. "...So, u-um...note to self, don't let you near alcohol...unless I find myself wanting to meet Dave, for God knows what reason."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:15 pm

David just nodded as she spoke. "Yes indeed. He only comes out when I'm drunk which doesn't happen unless I can't bare to do something sober." He would soon stay silent before another question was raised. "Wait...Davy said something nice?" He asked in confusion.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:46 pm

Nodding slowly, the girl breathed a quiet sigh before replying. "Aha...yes...I suppose he did..." she would call rather bashfully. She would lift her hand once more, delicate fingers rubbing the back of her hand awkwardly as a small tinge of crimson returned to her cheeks again. "Er...is that rare for him to do, by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:26 pm

David just nodded. "Only if it wasn't about you fighting." He said as he looked over the forest. "The only time he compliments on looks is when he is trying to get a reaction out of you. Other then that he is the more ruthless side of me....." He seemed to want to go on farther with his statement but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:57 pm

"Ohh, for reactions," the lass would repeat, her tone seemingly enlightened after hearing what David had said. "Okay, that explains it. I guess it makes sense." Shrugging as if nothing had happened, the training Huntress averted her gaze toward the ground. Whenever she was complimented, she often thought the opposite of what she was told, due to the lack of appeal she seemed to find in herself as an individual. Thus, she seemed to understand at once as soon as David said something about one of his alter egos shooting compliments just for reactions, and never even took a second thought as to think about whether or not he really meant it.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:00 pm

David then took a deep breath. "Then again if Dave was out......he would mean every word...that moron has gotten me in more odd situations then I thought possible." He said as he looked over the scenery. He then looked over at the girl beside him. Waiting as if for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:07 pm

"Mhm. Odd situations, huh?" Grinning slyly, the Huntress gave her head a faint sway, tilting it upwards afterwards in order to catch sight of the boy once more. She giggled softly, lilac voids narrowing in amusement as she glanced at the other up high. "So," she began, crossing her arms over her chest, "exactly what kind of situations has Dave gotten you into? I assume that he hasn't gone so far as to leave you waking up in some random room one day with a hangover, no?" A strong sense of sarcasm would be heard within the crossbreed's tone.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:12 pm

David's voice reddened at her words. "Let me put in three words......truth or dare. He is my more wild side, and as for your last statement of course not." In truth that has happened five times before. Nothing happened but he still hated it. "He's nice to people, and will do anything if asked nicely." David just tried to cover his face as it was almost apple red. (NOT THE CHEAP KIND EITHER!!!)
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:38 pm

Rather than the soft, gentle giggling that she had been exhausting moments prior, Chelsea soon found herself laughing a tad louder. Her eyes closed as this went on, and she tilted her head the slightest bit downward as she seemed to be in minor hysterics. "Aha, right..." she would say in a continuing sarcasm as soon as she ceased her laughter. Shaking her head, she would brush her hair back behind the right human aud of hers yet again. "Okay, I believe that he's nice and all...to an extent. I also believe that he's your more wild side, seeing as...he's apparently a bit of a drunkie that's participated in that game. What I don't believe, though, is that you're telling the truth about my little inquiry about you and the hangover situation." A bright smile spread across her lips, the lass would unveil lavender eyes of hers, her gaze floating upon the other up high once more. "I mean, the way you're blushing is totally backing you up there."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:54 pm

David blushed a bit more. "I don't know what your talking about." He continued to deny the fact he had once woken up in a trash can. His face an even deeper shade of red. He then had an idea. Only if she would keep it up. "Madam keep this up and I shall use my super secret weapon on you." He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:00 pm

Blinking, the lass popped herself onto her heels, standing at her full height soon afterwards. She would turn heel, her figure facing the tree itself as she continued to gaze skyward. "Aw, c'mon...I'm having fun, here," called she, giggling in the process. It would be then that she realized what the other had said. As a result, she smiled ever more. "Oh? And what would that be...?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:30 pm

David grinned as he pulled out his flask and shook it a bit. He figured she would understand this gesture. "Don't think I won't" He said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:11 pm

Her eyes narrowed ever further, the lass tilted her head ever so slightly. Both Faunus auds of hers would point in different directions; the right pinned lightly against her head, while the left seemed to point directly upward. She stepped forward and closer to the tree, seeming to be ready to launch herself up and prevent what David was about to do at a moment's notice. "...You really wouldn't," she said suddenly, a tinge of nervousness able to be heard within her voice, though was twined heavily by a further sense of amusement all the while.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:33 pm

David smiled as he slowly unscrewed the lid off his flask. He just smiled as he did so. "And if I do?" He asked as if challenging her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)   NAP TIME! [limit=2](open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NAP TIME! [limit=2](open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: