RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:45 pm

"I... I want you..." Aphelion stuttered out, completely dumbstruck, "A-A lot... I want you... a lot..." he said, staring at her with eyes that carried a mixture of confusion, fear and lust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:54 pm

"I want you too. I want you to have your way." she asked, her eyes looking lustful and her grin looking perverted. "But first... tell me, what would do you plan on doing to me?" she said lustfully as her face inched closer and closer to his. "I want to know what you desire from me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:57 pm

Aphelion raise his hands and gripped Gwyn's shoulders, "I just want to be ****ed. I have no desire to screw you, but I would appreciate being screwed by you, how you want it. I have things I want to forget." he said before he relaxed his grip, his eyes losing their temporary motivation as he dropped down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:03 pm

"Aawww!" she said as she backed up so she was sitting atop Aphelion. "That's no fun though! You should have said something like, "I want to ravage you!" or "I want to @^$# your brains out because I love you!" or something." she said as she dismounted Aphelion. "But you didn't, and you ruined everything." she said with a kind of maniacal laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:05 pm

"Okay..." Aphelion spoke with an intonation of clear disappointment as he took the blanket and wrapped himself up, away from her. Stupid mental teasing... he frowned at a wall and rested his head on a pillow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:14 pm

"Aw, don't be like that!" she said as she crawled over to Aph and hugged him. "You can look if you want. Hell, I'll take off my pants if you want, but the undies are staying on. 2/3rds of me are telling me I shouldn't even be here, let alone remove anymore clothes." she said, grinning evilly as she looked Aph in the eye with her crimson ones. "So hows about it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:17 pm

"No thank you. I've had enough people playing with my emotions already." Aphelion huffed and turned to face away from her once more, "I'm not keeping you here. I offered you to stay the night because you seemed scared and nervous. Apparently not."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:22 pm

"What? Gwyn was, I'm not. You knocked her out and now I'm here. If anything, you should let us stay here as a sort of apology." she said, pouting and crossing her arms. "I dunno if I'll actually do you yet, but at least give me time to think." she said as she stood up and slowly begin to remove her skin tight black pants. "Can you accept this as an apology until I've made up my mind?" she asked, grinning and tossing her pants to the side as she went back over to Aph and hugged him, her chest rubbing against his arm now. "Pretty please?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:25 pm

"You can stay, I'm not stopping you." was all Aphelion said as he hid deeper in the blankets and only stuck his nose out to breathe. After a short while, however, his own pair of pants went flying out as he overheated and had to take them off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:37 pm

"Oh?" she said as her evil grin widened. "Gwyn" had seen Aph's pants leave from under the covers, making her a bit curious as to what he was doing. "You doing somethin' dirty under there? I wanna see!" she said with a crazed laugh as she tried to get under the blankets. "I knew ya couldn't resist it!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:40 pm

"Nope! No I'm not!" Aphelion held the covers tightly and turned away from her again, "I just overheated it all. Nothing to see!" he blurted out before grabbing a pillow and using it to stuff his blanket fortress closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:42 pm

"Aww..." Gwyn pouted as she crawled away from Aph. "You don't like me anymore..." she whined as she mocked being hurt. "You don't want me to go at your junk anymore..." she groaned disappointingly. "I see how it is."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:47 pm

"You clearly don't want to and I won't force you to." he mumbled out, tumbling over, "I don't like being teased so I'll stay here. You can make yourself at home, nothing valuable here anyway." he added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:57 pm

"Aph..." she whispered into his ear. "You're right, I don't want to ^@%$ you. But at least let me lay with you." she said with a bit of a chuckle. "It's real cold out here and I actually do miss how warm you are." she said, tugging on the blankets a bit to show she wanted in. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:03 pm

Aphelion sighed and released the blanket, "Fine... I said I'll do that much..." he said, throwing it slightly over her, invitingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:18 pm

"Yay!" she said childishly, coming under the blanket and embracing Aph tightly. "Come on, it'll be fun! You get to have my breasts press up against you real close." she said playfully. "So it's not that bad. Plus when I wake up, shy Gwyn will be back instead of bitchy Gwyn. Don't worry, she's seeing everything right now so she won't panic when she wakes up. She's already panicking her butt off anyways, she shouldn't have much left by the time she wakes up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:31 pm

"Okay..." Aphelion hugged her again and brought her closer to himself though he frowned, "I really don't appreciate all the teasing though." he added, feeling himself react to her proximity again, "And I don't mind 'bitchy Gwyn' either."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:51 pm

"Sorry 'bout the teasing darlin'." she chimed. "It's just how I roll. Messing with people is always fun~" she said in a sing song kind of voice. "I'll make it up to you, but I can't do much more than hug. So let's just talk and cuddle, okay? That should be entertaining for a while at least." she said as she wrapped her arms around Aph and brought her hands up to his chest. "Right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:54 pm

Aphelion sighed and curled up again, "Sure... let's go with that..." he huffed out, closing his eyes and waiting for her to talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:10 pm

"So you don't like people toying with your emotions or have people messed with you so much you just can't stand it anymore?" she asked bluntly, a casual smile upon her face as she did so. "I can understand either, we're like that sometimes too." she said with a bit of a chuckle. "It's always nice to be able to relate to someone else."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:15 pm

"Both I guess. I'm not smart. I hate people messing with me because they get me super excited or riled up and then nothing." Aphelion frowned deeper and pulled away from her slightly, "That's why I don't like it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:27 pm

"Aww, I'm sorry then." she said, pulling him into a tight hug. "I just like messing with people. I'd honestly $%&^ you right here and now, but there are two voices in my head keeping me from doing so and... well, something else I probably shouldn't talk about." she said, nibbling on Aph's neck. "I just don't like it when people do it to me because it's my job... and because we've had years of emotional torture and stress. It brings back the bad memories." she said with a bit of a depressed tone before quickly moving on and continuing to nibble on Aph's neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:30 pm

Aphelion sighed and let her work on him how she wanted, "Guess it's for the best. I mean, if all of you isn't happy with me pleasuring you then you won't be pleasured at all, plus you're a minority in this situation." he shrugged, "Well, go on, do what you like then."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:52 pm

"Hmm..." she mumbled as she nibbled on Aph, chuckling a bit as she did so. "You're tasty~" she said as she continued her nibbling. Gwyn continued doing this in silence for a bit before thinking of another question. "Do you fantasize about sex often? Or do you have sex often?" she asked, rubbing his chest with her hands, getting a good feel for his body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:46 am

''Kinda both. I don't think about it all the time but there are definitely situations whenI fantasize about it.'' Like right now. Aphelion sighed and rolled over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:05 pm

"I have a mate." she said bluntly. "Or I seriously would show you the best night of your life." Gwyn pulled Aph so he rolled over and was facing her, and then she planted a gentle kiss on his cheek. "But if we ever meet again and one of us tells you that it didn't work out..." she said, trailing off into a maniacal giggle. "Don't hesitate to call us for mindless sex~" she teased, sticking her tongue out and hugging him close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:16 pm

"Oh. You have a mate. Dammit, you should've said so." Aphelion wriggled out of the blankets and left her in them, sitting down on the floor beside the bed, "I won't be all pouty about it then. It's understandable. We shouldn't be sharing one bed, probably." he sighed and picked up Gwyn's discarded jumper, throwing it on like a blanket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next