RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:50 pm

With her powerful bunny legs, because bunnies totally have powerful legs, Gwyn leaped after Aph and his clones and managed to close the gap quickly. Grabbing at him and his clones while her own disappeared, Gwyn grinned as she taunted Aph. "Bet you wish you had girls like me chasing after you in the nude like this often."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:54 pm

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't." Aphelion laughed as her hand passed through the first clone, he used that to jump backwards along with the second one and immediately raise his guard, "Either way, catching me won't be THAT easy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:01 pm

Gwyn kept up with Aph, albeit barely as her skills were focused on precise shooting and outsmarting her opponents rather than her physical abilities. The only reason she was keeping up now is because she had been at Beacon longer, and because her bunny legs allowed her to move somewhat faster. "I can tell." she said in response to Aphelion's taunts as she propelled herself towards him. "Just be happy you don't have to try and catch me!" Gwyn reached out for the next Aph, hopefully this one being real.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:06 pm

Laughing more, Aphelion and the clone stuck their hands out and stopped Gwyn's advance with a sideward strike to the stomach, dodging out right after and rolling into each other, merging for a moment before stepping out again, "What's wroooooong~ Can't catch up to a boy 2 years down, upperclassman?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:13 pm

Gwyn laughed from behind the Aphs, reaching out to grab at both of them. The other clones vanished a moment after being hit. "You shouldn't be so quick to assume." she said. "I tricked you so easily. You know that big circle of clones? I got behind you when you weren't looking and crouched on the other side of a bed, letting my clones do all the work until you got close." she explained, the clone of Aph disappearing as she squeezed her hand on the real Aph's shoulder. "I don't focus on physical abilities. I focus on my smarts and sharpshooting. When you paused a moment ago to un-merge with your clone, I could have blown your brains out with my anti-tank rifle."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:22 pm

"Well then." Aphelion sighed and dropped onto the floor, sitting down, "I guess I lose." he smiled defeatedly and let himself lay down, sprawling out, "You win, you get to do anything you want with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:36 pm

Gwyn chuckled and got down and laid on top of Aph. "I should make you do stuff to me after all that." she said, pinning Aph down and moving her body down his. "I'll practice this for a bit." she said before going to work.

*fade to black*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:44 pm

"..." Aphelion said nothing, clenching his teeth to not give her any satisfaction... secretly really enjoying being pinned down and taken control of, but trying not to show it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:53 pm

Gwyn removed herself from Aph completely, laughing and poking his belly. "Your face doesn't show it but your body does. You're really enjoying this aren't you?" she said, moving back over to Aph and positioning herself above him. "Do you wanna do this normally where we gotta use a condom or do you wanna do it the other way like we were earlier? I'd prefer it where we don't have to use a condom, as that tends to get in the way, you know?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:04 pm

Blushing slightly, Aphelion averted her gaze by turning his head towards his bedside, "There're some pills in here... if you don't want pregnancy... in case a condom breaks or isn't used..." he said, loud enough for Gwyn to hear him, "Just... a fun fact."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:10 pm

Gwyn's eyes lit up for a second before she quickly went over to the bedside and found wherever the pills were hiding. It took no less than half a minute for her to take another one of the pills and return to Aph, laying herself on top of him. "You should have told me earlier!" she said, kissing him on the lips. "It would have made earlier today feel much better. Oh, and you get to do all the work now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:14 pm

"Hey, as I said, I'm refusing to work for you. I'm only letting you do work because you beat me." Aphelion stuck his tongue out and playfully huffed, crossing his arms and looking away, "I mean, I'm already pinned to the ground... how am I to teach you if I'm the one doing everything here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:24 pm

"But..." Gwyn started before pouting as well. "Fine then, I'll do it real rough and violent for ya." she said before she went to work, doing everything she did usually with twice as much force.

*fade to black*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:27 pm

It took Aphelion every ounce of restraint to not make a sound while she worked, the feeling completely exhilarating. The euphoric twitching of his body afterwards made him writhe on the floor for a bit, eyes closed completely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:34 pm

Gwyn laughed at Aph's twitching and writhing body beneath her, making her only want to mess with him even more. The entire time so far he hadn't made a noise while she herself had been quite loud. "Come on, you know you like it. Trying to not give me the satisfaction of your voice?" said the bunny before going back to work, just as she was doing moments ago. If it weren't for aura and the fact she trained herself to last for very long times in fights she would have been down and out a while ago.

*fade to black again*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:37 pm

Shaking his head vigorously, Aphelion refused Gwyn the sound of his voice, writhing even more from the force and even panting slightly, though saying nothing as he stopped sounds in his throat, not letting them come out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:43 pm

Gwyn panted heavily as she paused, looking down at Aph with her tongue lolling out. "Come on Aph! You can't... take this for much... longer." she taunted, a bit of drool leaking from her mouth as she continued her work.

*fade to black*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:47 pm

"Ahh!" Aphelion finally moaned out before having a violent coughing fit, "Dammit Gwyn..." he said before reeling his head back and sighing loudly, "Alright, fine, you're good... that what you wanted to hear?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:59 pm

"Uh huh..." was all she could say as she was at work. "Tell me more... about how good I feel..." she said, staring off into space from how good she felt. "Hah... I'll make you... tell me everything!"

*insert 1 millionth fade here*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:05 pm

"Amazing... wonderful... dreamy..." Aphelion moaned out, curling his arms to hook around her legs, hands grasping onto her thighs, eyes fixated on her chest, "Gahh~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:12 pm

"C-Come on." Gwyn moaned out as she stopped, leaning forwards and placing her hand on Aph's chest to keep herself up. "You can do what you want." she said, looking lustfully into Aphelion's eyes. "Just... gimme a second... I'm a little... tired." Gwyn was panting heavily at this point, unsure if she could keep doing all the work. "You're so mean... making me do... do everything..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm

"Gah... Fiiiine..." Aphelion moaned out. He reached up to grab hold of Gwyn's shoulders and start working for her, making sure to use as much power as he could.

[fade]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:53 pm

Gwyn could only moan and pant the entire time until eventually she gained the strength and energy to go along with it. "Aph... You're wonderful at this." she said when she paused for a moment before continuing to work along with Aph.

*fade to black*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:35 am

"You're... still going... that's interesting..." Aphelion said before pulling the bunny girl down and starting to lick the inside of her bunny ear to add to the pleasure, "I'd have thought... you'd be out... by now..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:00 am

Gwyn laughed and lowered her ears when she was pulled down, her tongue flicking out to lick Aphelion's neck every now and again while he licked her ears. "Yeah well... I can't go... for much longer... on my own..." she said, slowing down much to her dismay. "...Please...?" Gwyn hardly managed to croak this out, her eyes drooping a little bit from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:02 am

"Fine..." Aphelion sighed before heaving her onto the bed. Intertwining fingers with her, he held her up by the arms. "Hold on with your legs." he said before spreading her arms wide and working hard.

[fade ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:14 am

Gwyn did what she was told, limbs eventually going limp as she fell back onto the bed. Her eyes rolled back into her head just a little as her mouth hung agape. She didn't know how much more of this she could take before she would pass out yet again. "A-Aph... I might... pass out soon." she said weakly, tugging Aph towards her to kiss him passionately on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next