RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:23 pm

"Oh really?" Gwyn said with a chuckle. "You like looking at them?" she said, shifting herself slightly upwards and pressing her chest to Aph's face. "Go ahead and look all you like, I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:25 pm

"I mean, I'd rather shove my face between 'em but that's cool." Aphelion laughed before staring intently, moving his hand down to play with her tail and giggle, "You're rather nice now, aren't you. My tongue got you less bitchy?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:31 pm

Gwyn pulled Aph's face into her chest and giggled. "Maaaaybe~" she chimed, wiggling herself (and her chest) for him. "You can go ahead and do what you want with them, as long as you don't go any farther." she said, loosening her grip on him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:52 pm

"Hmm... Actually... You know what, just keep doing that." Aphelion laughed and sighed into her chest, pressing into it even more and giggling quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:54 pm

"Aw, go ahead and do what you want." Gwyn said as she closed her eyes and relaxed her muscles. "I don't actually have a mate yet, but the scaredy-cat Gwyn is mildly attached to someone. She thinks that means she loves them, and claims that person for her mate." she said with a sigh. "Such a child, that one."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:54 am

"Best to give it time and take it slow. If she rushes in too fast it'll be a disappointment when something bad happens." Aphelion said, sounding mature for a moment before starting to nuzzle her chest even more, "To be fair though, you sound like you like that person too, so I guess that your feelings aren't too far from hers."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:06 am

"It's hard not to feel the same thing when you're just a shattered part of a single mind." Gwyn said with a sigh. "We're all supposed to be together as one person, but instead one of us messed up and ended up shattering their consciousness into pieces. I don't feel anything special towards our... 'mate', but one of the others does so..." Gwyn trailed off, hugging Aph tight as she lay there in thought.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:23 am

"Oh... Well, I kinda have that experience with... a person I like... She has a few others inside her who don't exactly like me..." Aphelion sighed and hugged Gwyn tighter, "You, at least, are indifferent to your 'mate'. That other one just didn't like me... That kinda hurts when you like someone but you know that a part of them hates you."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:47 pm

"That's kind of depressing." said Gwyn, hugging Aph tighter and nuzzling her cheek on his head to show her affection. "A part of me hates you, kinda like she does though... Although it's more of a hatred for everything. Each of us holds about 1/3rds of this body's emotions, me being the generally bitchier, perverted side." she said, sighing as she lay her head next to his.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:55 pm

"Wow. Must be harsh living like that if you're 'talking' to each other. I'm glad I don't have a **** up personality... I mean in terms of its layout, I'm sure all of you have some redeeming factors. Like... you, the 'bitchier, perverted side' are pretty kind if you try... and nowhere near my level of perverted." Aphelion laughed and moved his hand down to rub her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:12 pm

Gwyn laughed and put her hand on Aph's side. "I think we're equally as perverted, but there's just something holding me back for right now. Maybe if we meet again we can have a competition to see who's more perverted?" she suggested, her stomach relaxing when Aph began rubbing it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:16 pm

"Pssh, there's no contest Gwynnie, you can't best me." Aphelion laughed, raising his spare hand to lightly flick her on the nose, "Not when one good grab can make you melt in my arms." he added, moving his hand upwards to grab one of her bunny ears and rub it vigorously, "I mean, you're free to believe what you want... so perhaps its best we don't meet again, so I won't have to break this little illusion." he added with loud, almost challenging laughter.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:46 pm

Gwyn gasped and moaned a bit at the ear touching, her body shivering from the touch. "I guess it's a test to see who lasts longer though." she said, chuckling and moaning as her ears were stroked. "And do you really think you're gonna break me? We've already been broken. Why do you think our consciousness is in pieces?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:54 pm

"Break you? Oh no, I'm not trying to break you. I'm trying to prove a point here." Aphelion chuckled menacingly into her other bunny ear before starting to lick it again, "I mean look at you, moaning already and all I've done is touched them. How are you mean to peep on girls, or guys, when a simple exciting touch gets you vocal. You'd be busted in a minute."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:50 pm

Gwyn slipped her hands down to rub Aph's underwear, where his sensitive parts are. "Oh? Try me, then." she said, her ears twitching under Aph's touch. The more he licked the more she and her ears shivered. "Nngh... I have to admit this does feel wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:02 pm

"Ehehe~ I won't get all excited from just the teasing y'know." Aphelion laughed and nuzzled the inside of her ear a bit, "Only the real thing would come close to it, but you won't do the real thing 'cause you're attached to someone, or rather the rest of you is. However, if it makes you feel better about it, you're... decent." he giggled and moved himself even closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:25 pm

"Decent? I doubt you'd be doing what you're doing if I were only decent. Unless... you're that desperate?" Gwyn teased, chuckling a little bit and rubbing her cheek on Aph's chest. "I'm kidding." she said, slipping her hand down Aph's underpants. "Let's see how this works..." she said, using her other hand to pull down Aph's undergarments and begin...

*Fade to black*
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:11 pm

"Heeeeeyyyyy... No fair! You get to do things to me but I don't? How rude, I didn't give you permission, did I?" Aphelion claimed with a frown before it broke into a soft smile and a subsequent chuckle, "For a little inexperienced girl claiming to be a pervert, that was passable I guess. You have a LOT to learn y'know."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:28 pm

"Do I?" Gwyn asked, licking her lips. "Well I'm here, you should teach me." she said with a perverted grin. "Come on, I don't mind. As long as everything stays outside of me it's not a problem." she said, laying down next to Aph and gently pulling his hand onto her belly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:58 am

"Don't be silly. Why should I help my rival pervert become better than I am?" Aphelion poked Gwyn's belly and tickled it before moving his hands away, "You gotta learn on you own. It's how I did it, so it shouldn't be too hard... Or should it?" he laughed, "Get it, it's a man joke."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:54 am

Gwyn laughed and squirmed around when she was tickled, her hands coming up to try and push Aph away but failing. "Heh, I get it." she said, at Aph's joke. "I'm pretty sure it should still be hard. 'Specially after a good 'petting' like the one I just gave it." she said, giggling. "And I was really hoping you'd at least do something to me in return. You got me all damp for nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:57 am

"Not much I can do without making your others upset." Aphelion flicked Gwyn on the forehead, "So don't cry about it. I think it'll be fine if we just lay around for a while and talk instead of doing things, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:04 am

"Fine..." Gwyn grumbled, rubbing her forehead where she was flicked. She rested her head on Aph's shoulder with a sigh, and placed a hand on his chest, her eyes slowly closing as she lay there. "You seem like a nice guy. I hope you won't do anything I won't like in my sleep."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:46 am

"I make no promises. When I sleep I can't control myself. So I guess I either don't sleep or restrain myself." Aphelion giggled and threw his other arm around the girl, slowly massaging her back, "Do have a nap though, I don't mind..."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:29 am

"Alright... I'll take a little nap." Gwyn said in a soft and sleepy tone. "You be good, ya hear? Maybe a little touch every now and again but don't wake me up. I might get mad." she teased as she slowly slipped into slumber. Her breathing slowed to a just light breathing, and she let out very soft and quiet snores that sounded kind of cute. It hadn't taken long for her to fall asleep, maybe just a few minutes, as her ears picked up Aph's heartbeat which had lulled her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:31 am

Sighing softly, Aphelion moved his hand to stroke through the girl's hair a little, pressing her closer to him and hugging closely, "I guess you'll just be a friend..." he whispered quietly, kissing her bunny ear and closing his own eyes, activating his aura to encompass him and lock her in his arms to prevent his movements. Breathing slower now, he fell asleep on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:01 am

Gwyn stirred in her sleep, accidentally bumping Aph and waking herself up. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she looked up to the sleeping form of Aph that was still hugging her. Scaredy-cat Gwyn was back this time, and she was still trying to get a grasp of what happened last night. She had seen everything, heard everything, she just wasn't in control. But she knew full well what had happened. Quickly, she pressed her head back against Aph's shoulder and tried to block out the memories. Needless to say she failed and the memories caused her face to become red as a beet. Hopefully she could forget about it by the time Aph woke up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next