RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:05 pm

"I have a mate." she said bluntly. "Or I seriously would show you the best night of your life." Gwyn pulled Aph so he rolled over and was facing her, and then she planted a gentle kiss on his cheek. "But if we ever meet again and one of us tells you that it didn't work out..." she said, trailing off into a maniacal giggle. "Don't hesitate to call us for mindless sex~" she teased, sticking her tongue out and hugging him close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:16 pm

"Oh. You have a mate. Dammit, you should've said so." Aphelion wriggled out of the blankets and left her in them, sitting down on the floor beside the bed, "I won't be all pouty about it then. It's understandable. We shouldn't be sharing one bed, probably." he sighed and picked up Gwyn's discarded jumper, throwing it on like a blanket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:22 pm

"Wha- Hey!" she said as she looked down at Aph. "It's fine. As long as you don't do any unnecessary touching she won't get mad." she said, trying to pull Aph back on the bed. "Come on, it'll be fiiiine~!" she said with a childish smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:31 pm

"I don't trust myself with the touching... hard to control myself around a hot girl..." Aphelion admitted, staying seated despite the pulling, "So it's safer for both of us that I don't touch you at all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:35 pm

"Come on Aph, it'll be fine. You should trust yourself more, it's unhealthy to not." she said, continuing to pull him up on the bed. "Besides, I already know you don't trust yourself to stay under control around a hot girl, you're easier to read than a kindergarten book." she said as she continued to try and pull him up on the bed. "Come on, it'll be fiiiiine!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:45 pm

Aphelion huffed and relaxed his muscles, letting his body drop down and stay on the floor, "If you're gonna insult me I'm staying down here, much rather." he grimaced, swatting at her hands and crossing his arms defiantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:03 pm

"Fine, suite yourself." she said. "My and my pillows will just stay up here. And I was even thinking of letting you have your way with them~" she taunted before curling up under the blankets. "And I was serious about letting you use my pillows." she said before sighing and comfortably placing her head on the bed, waiting for Aph to come join her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:06 pm

"Okay." Aphelion shrugged slightly and leaned against the bed, looking across the room at the other one and sighing softly, head dropping down as he closed his eyes and started breathing slower, much more calmly than before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:29 pm

"Oh god damnit." she said before giving an annoyed sigh. She rolled off the bed, onto Aph, and then onto the floor next to Aph, pulling the blanket with her the entire time. "Come here, idiot." she said, throwing the blanket over him and quickly hugging him before he could try and get away. "You're sleeping with me tonight, bud'." she whispered into his ear before laying her head next to his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:34 pm

Aphelion looked at Gwyn and laughed, "I knew I'd make you come down here before you could drag me up there." he stuck his tongue out at her and flicked her on the nose before grabbing her and pulling up onto the bed with him, "I'm gonna lay down and pretend you're not here and you can do all the things to me... within reason."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:40 pm

"Wha- Why you little..." Gwyn said with a giggle. "I see how it is." said the bunny, hugging him and pulling his face into her chest. "I can at least make it kinda nice for you." she said, letting him rest his head on her pillows. "You were staring at them earlier so I thought you'd like something like this." she said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:44 pm

"I wouldn't call it unpleasant." Aphelion admitted, nuzzling her chest a little and hugging her very low, hands starting to rub her bunny tail slowly, "Such a fluffy little tali~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:39 pm

"Gwyn" giggled and let Aph pet her tail. "You like my tail?" she asked, looking down towards it. "It's so small though..." The bunny said, wiggling her tail a little bit in Aph's hands. "I mean just look at it." she said with a weak chuckle. "It's kinda pathetic."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:22 am

''Hey now, just 'cause it's small doesn't mean it's pathetic.'' Aphelion shook his head and started stroking and fiddling with Gwyn's tail, ''It's probably warm and cuddy if you put your face to it too.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:50 am

"Are you implying something there, Aph?" she asked with a giggle as she wiggled her tail. "Go ahead then, I'm not stopping you." she said with a playful smile. Her body relaxed as she lay there, waiting for Aph to do whatever it was he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:52 am

"Oh really?" Aphelion chuckled before shifting his body/ He ended up hugging her legs and rubbing his cheek against her tail, giggling quietly, "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die~" he chimed with a childish smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:56 am

"Aww. Don't do that just yet, that'd be inconvenient." she said as she wiggled her tail against Aph's cheek. "Go ahead and snuggle it all you want, that's mostly what it's there for." she said with a girlish giggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:17 am

With a quiet squeal, Aphelion hugged her tighter and snuggled up to her, hiis cheek sliding down to just below the tail though he did not notice, enjoying the softness and breathing quietly onto her exposed thigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:53 am

Gwyn giggled and wiggled her tail to tell Aphelion that his cheek wasn't on her tail. "I mean, it's soft down there and I don't really mind, but just to let you know..." she trailed off and reached down to pet Aphelion's head. "Is nice down there too?" she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:57 am

"Mhm... Pretty soft..." Aphelion whispered, snuggling more at the head petting, "I mean, tell me if you get uncomfortable..." he coughed with a slight blush, trying to mask again the fact that he was enjoying this pretty well, "The things I'd do if I could..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:19 am

"I'm not uncomfortable." she said, laughing and wiggling her derriere a bit. "As long as you find it soft comfy down there I'm fine." she said, relaxing her muscles and laying down on her belly, letting Aph lay his head comfortably. "And what are those 'things' you're talking about?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:22 am

"I shouldn't say them out loud. It'd be rude." Aphelion laughed at the wiggling and pushed Gwyn closer to himself, "Because they're things that if you heard them you might get too excited and make your mate unhappy. I'll say that much,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:32 am

"You think I lack control? How do you think I'm talking to you right now and keeping the other me's from surfacing?" Gwyn asked, wiggling herself again. "I have control. I just might get a little damp, is all." She sighed, resting her head on her hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:34 am

"I'd rather keep my sheets clean... and I'l let your imagination decide what I may be talking about." Aphelion said, pulling away from Gwyn's butt and moving to straddle it, hands shooting out to her shoulders and starting to massage her without question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 am

"Oohh... That's real nice." she said, blushing a little bit as she was straddled and massaged. "Heh, you like being on top of girls?" she asked teasingly, sighing contentedly from the massage Aph was giving her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:54 am

"Nah, I prefer to be on the bottom. Unless I'm doing this kinda stuff." he said, leaving one hand on her shoulder and moving the other one to massage her bunny ear, "Glad you like it. I might stop and let you beg for it though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:08 pm

"Ooohhh...?" she said, her body becoming incredibly lax and limp. "Well I can't quite move around to do so, you're doing such a good job right now." the bunny girl said, her voice now softer and gentler. "Even so, I don't think you wanna take your hands off me, do you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]   

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Encounter of the Aph Kind [CLOSED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next