RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:07 pm

"Damnit, Alice, make up your mind!" Hunter grabbed the bags again and threw them across the room and out the door.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:09 pm

Liseran felt a bead of sweat form at the side of her head and she scratched her head awkwardly.

"H-Hunter! You might want to go easy w-with those!" Liseran said. "You could break something..even if it may or may not be Alice's..."

Liseran turned to Alice and smiled nervously. "Perhaps you can tell Hunter where those bags belong...?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:23 pm

"I don't know," Alice shrugged. "Like I said, I'm homeless. Those don't belong to me."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:29 pm

Liseran laughed nervously.

"Well...okay," she said. Liseran paused for a bit before asking again. "Hm. My offer still stands if you'd like some spare bed sheets and blankets and stuff. A nice mattress too... You never know how many people have slept in that bed..."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:42 pm

"Oh... you don't need to..." Alice said hesitantly. She seemed somewhat shaken by Liseran's genuine show of generosity. She stared at Liseran with wide eyes and slightly parted lips in thought. She seemed strangely shy now. "All of this should do. I mean it's better than a cardboard box."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:48 pm

Liseran's nervousness left her for a while and she smiled wide with a shake of her head.

"It really isn't a bother," Liseran said. "And I think a few personal belongings will make things feel a little more at home, don't you think?"

Liseran didn't wait for an answer and pressed a finger to her chin. "Let's see...I have some nice pink sheets...but then again you look like you like the color blue more...oh! And there's that nice one with a rose patterns in the middle...that sounds nice. Tell me, do you like satin or silk?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:50 pm

"Uh.... I believe in god?" Alice said innocently.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:53 pm

Liseran let out a small chuckle and lowered herself down to face Alice on the same level, smiling in a motherly fashion.

"Don't you worry," she said. "We'll have your little corner nice and cozy when I get back. I'll just fetch the things from my room. Heaven knows that my teammates can't tolerate all the floral things I have, being all boys and all."

Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:58 pm

Alice started the blush, lowering her head and looked off to the side with an embarrased pout on her face. "Th... Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:05 pm

Liseran nodded happily and left the spare danishes on a table before turning to Hunter and Alice.

"I'll be right back," Liseran said. "I'll get the sheets and perhaps some other things. Your room looks like it could use some sprucing up. Good luck, Hunter!"

With that, she hummed outside reading her book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3