RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:46 pm

As Hunter starts rushing off, Emerald sighs, Well that was rude. Almandine. Yeah? You'll see. Emerald whispers, "Fragmentation." And a copy of him with red hair and eyes appears. Emerald gestures his head toward Hunter. Almandine grins and jogs to catch up to him. Emerald follows at a steady walk.

"Hey there! That's no way to greet and old friend! How very rude of you!" Almandine exclaims from beside him. Emerald just walks a few meters behind silently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:12 pm

"Oooh~ yeah," Alice smiled mischievously for a brief moment before Rick's tongue licks her chin and her expression turned to that of childish glee and she rubbed her cheek against the little fella. "Eh heh heh, I know a few things about that guy that you could probably use for... you 'advantage'. Eee hee hee hee..."

The little girl was saying such menacing things while looking childish and playing with the kitten and somehow she made it look that much more frightening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:17 pm

Liseran looked at Alice with wide eyes, a cold drop of sweat trailing down her temple.

"Uh-uh-uh..." Liseran mumbled. She inhaled and closed her eyes nervously. "I-I don't believe in blackmailing my loved ones!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:21 pm

"Oooh~ So your mind immediately goes to the thought of blackmailing?" Alice smile menacingly. "My, my, so that's how your mind works. I would have thought the first thing you'd think of is learning how to become Cheshire's ideal girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:24 pm

"N-n-no, it's not like that!" Liseran defended. "I-I-I just know that you, well, err--what? I-i-i-deal?"

Liseran was losing pretty much all of her composure. She finally understood why Alice was 'feared'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:25 pm

One of the lighter but larger bags, probably filled with clothes, slipped from Hunter's hand and fell right at the feet of the walking Almandine. "Whoops." He unlocked the door to his room. Two beeps were heard as the door unbolted itself. "Ladies, I'm entering the room now," he said as he moved the door handle. "Lise, I hope you didn't say anything embarrassing to Alice about me while I was away."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:29 pm

The moment Hunter entered, all he'd see is Liseran looking flustered, Alice leaning casually against the wall with her arms crossed, and Rick laid on the bed.

"Hm? What are those things you're carrying?" Alice asked, tilting her head to the side curiously, not a single hint of the previous scene left on her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:31 pm

As he opens the door, the girls in the room could see through the doorway at Almandine jumping at the fallen case. He was about to open it when a shuriken whizzed by and cut at his hand. "Aahhh! What'd you do that for!" Emerald walks into view and then uses Răbdare to punch Almandine into the wall. Dissolving instantly, Almandine starts ranting about it in Emerald's head.

Ignoring it, he picks up the still shut bag and brings it into the room saying, "You should be more careful around him, Hunter."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:34 pm

Liseran's face rushed with blood and looked to the ground.

"Er-er...of course not..." she muttered. "We-well, anyways..."

Liseran took her notebook and handed it over to Hunter. "H-here are the notes..."

She then saw that someone else was here and she let out a squeaky, "H-hi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:09 pm

"These are your bags, Alice. Or did Lise somehow make you forget it all while I was away?" Rick ran back towards Lise, trying to get another danish from her. "Thanks again for the notes, Lise. I couldn't pass this it without your help." Settling all four bags he carried onto the ground next to Alice's dresser, he walked over to the boy with a girl's name to take the fifth bag. But before he grabbed it, he leaned towards Emerald's ear, speaking in a tone no one else in the room could hear. "You five know better to be more careful around me. Remember what I did to them in Wonderland," Hunter muttered as he took the bag.

Last edited by Wrecker on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:16 pm

Liseran waved off her hand dismissively.

"W-well, dust magic is pretty much my thing," she said. "But you did help me with that shooting class. I still don't know how to use a gun all that well. Eheh..."

Liseran moved over to Emerald with the danish box, still a bit nervous, but she knew it would be impolite not to introduce herself. "Would you like one?" she asked timidly. "Oh, my name is Liseran Dormirse, by the way. What is yours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:18 pm

"Lise, on a scale of one to ten, how surprised were you that a guy who uses swords is that skilled with two guns?" Hunter said, picking up Rick. The kitten was still straining for the danishes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:20 pm

"My bags?" Alice questioned, "Hunter, I'm homeless. The only belongings I have are the clothes on my back and Scarlet Empress. I don't even have one bag, better less five."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:26 pm

Ignoring Hunter's empty threat seeing how he did nothing to Emerald or the others in Wonderland. He turns to Liseran and says, "Nice to meet you, Liseran. I'm Emerald Ubiquitous." In his head he hears TAKE THE FOOD! He slowly grabs one and says, "Thank you." He starts eating it passively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:29 pm

Liseran smiled sheepishly with a tilt of her head.

"Quite surprised," Liseran said as she scratched her head. "I wonder if I'll ever be so good as to be able to aim properly..."

Seeing Emerald take the danish, she smiled. "Nice to meet you, Emerald. It's funny how I haven't seen you around the school. Then again Beacon is a big campus, huh? Oh, and be careful, the danish is pretty hot."

Finally, she turned to Alice after her remark. "Really?" she said a little worriedly. "If that's the case, I have some spare sheets and pillows. Would you like me to bring them over?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:51 pm

"What? But you just asked me to go and get the bags..." Hunter stopped. "Lise, you've known Alice longer than I have, obviously. Does she like to play tricks on others? Because I think she's trying to make me look like a fool right now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:08 am

Liseran glanced at Alice, her face nervous. "She is adored...and feared. That is all I have to say."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:54 am

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOkay then. I'll be putting these bags outside where I found them." Hunter began collecting all five bags again. "Hey, Lise, when was our gun practice supposed to be again next week?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:19 am

Liseran flinched a bit upon hearing the question and blushed despite herself.

"O-oh...it's uh...it's Thursday," Liseran said. "I-it's just the two of us, but I'm sure practicing with you will help all the same. Thanks again..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:12 am

Emerald turns and walks toward the door once he finishes the snack he was given by Liseran, and says, "Well, thanks for the treat but I have no reason for being here, it's nice meeting you Liseran... and Alice, is it?" He turns back to look at the girl once asking the question. Alice? Alice! ALICE! Purely coincidental I'm sure, goes through Emerald's head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:23 am

"Sorry~" Alice wheedled, innocently swaying her body left and right with her hands clasped behind her back as she drew circles on the ground with the toes of one foot. When Hunter would look at her, he would be met with big, watery eyes and a quivering lip, the bunny ears of her hat flopped over her head making the tiny girl look like a whimpering baby rabbit. "I was only playing a little joke... I'm not a bad girl so... please don't hate me~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:54 pm

"Nice meeting you, too," Liseran said in a small voice as Emerald began walking away. It was only then that she caught sight of Alice pouting. She didn't know if she wanted to yelp or smile. There's something...frightening...about Alice. That much I am sure...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:15 am

"Jokes? About that... I'm not really into that much humor," Hunter said as he carried the bags over to Alice's part of the room. Rick jumped onto one of them as they were gently dropped onto the floor. "What's in all of these bags, anyways? When I moved in all I had were two small boxes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:18 am

"I don't know. They're not mine," Alice shrugged. "I told you already, I'm homeless."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:05 am

Emerald leaves the room with his half question unanswered and without a backward glance. In his head he hears, Four seen, three to go. Seeing how two of those three are unlikely for us to ever see again, it's technically just one. I hope we never see her again! It's only likely that we'll see her some where around the school. Emerald continues walking down the hall.

((OOC: That's my final post for this thread.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:07 pm

"Damnit, Alice, make up your mind!" Hunter grabbed the bags again and threw them across the room and out the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:09 pm

Liseran felt a bead of sweat form at the side of her head and she scratched her head awkwardly.

"H-Hunter! You might want to go easy w-with those!" Liseran said. "You could break something..even if it may or may not be Alice's..."

Liseran turned to Alice and smiled nervously. "Perhaps you can tell Hunter where those bags belong...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]    

Back to top Go down

One Man Housewarming Party [Team SHDS] [INVITES ONLY]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next