RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:15 pm

Aphelion fixed the final adjustments of his canopy and sat down on his bed, looking at Ron, then at the other teammates, "I, for one, kinda want to stay in this school and finish learning, so I'm planning to stick around." he said, shrugging and flopping back down, "My own teammates left out of the blue, so... Kinda not into the whole 'leaving' business myself."

Shrugging, he dropped back to lay down on his bed and sighed, turning to his teammates and grinning mischievously. Things got kinda heavy... "That said, I have no objections with the lady sleeping under my canopy from time to time... to make sure she doesn't run away, y'know."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:18 pm

Thorn replied to Ron by saying, "I have been through 2 initiations...both of which my teams have left me..." She then recalled both of her past initiations, one of which she almost died in. She then turned to Aphelion while giggling, "I wouldn't mind that at all..." She then took her bags in her hand and began to unpack. She then said, "No one better look in my box labeled "Other Things"....Or I'll shock you to death..." She then motioned to Ambrosia Spike which was now laying on the floor.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:30 pm

"My team never finished initiation. Got sent to a snowy mountain, camped for a few hours cause of a blizzard then got called back cause it was 'too dangerous'." Argent said, rolling his eyes. "I guess I'm the only one here who hasn't really been in a team. Officially that is." He added, tapping his metal clad foot and shooting Aphelion a knowing look at Thorn's reply, a soft pfft escaping through his lips. "Electrocute huh? Well that's if you're quick enough." Argent challenged playfully, diving for Thorn's Other Things box, hoping to break the sour mood all this talk of broken teams had brought up.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:45 pm

"To be fair, this night's free, so you can spend it here with me if you'd like to." Aphelion grinned at Thorn before listening to them with a slight pout. When Argent dived for the box, however, Aphelion tensed his hands, knuckles reddening slightly as he watched what'll happen, feet pressing against the floor and aura already starting to circulate.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Ron turned to Aphelion and asked, "I wonder, who was on your team? I might have known them, I think." Ron hadn't cared about Thorn's secret box, so he was not in the loop as to what was happening about it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:39 pm

Still keeping his wits focused on the box, Aphelion briefly glanced back at Ron before speaking, "Alani Fields, Marc Treasa and Drakk Ven. Maybe you did know them... Not sure though." he shrugged and continued to watch the scene.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:44 pm

Ron whispered to himself, "Alani? Marc?" He said louder, "Wait, you mean those two orange haired twins that aren't related? They were two of the first four people I met here!"

He thought more about it, "I think Alani was also good friends with my team member that stayed for at least the second team, Chiu Fong Wong. Small world it seems."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:37 pm

Thorn sat on her bed silently as the short awkward silence began. She then noticed Argent diving for her box and said, "I'll tase you Argent!" She then dove after him hoping to stop him before his body reached the box. "There's private stuff in there! No one can see it!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:08 am

''So it does... Sucks that they're not around anymore.'' Aphelion sighed before diving forward to catch the now unattended box of Thorn's other stuff and jumped back to his bed, starting to go through the contents, ''Privacy is just an illusion.''
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:30 am

Argent grunted as Thorn slammed into him, laughing loudly as he rolled on the ground from the force of the blow. Laughing, she reaches for Thorn's box but finds it missing, turning to see it already open in Aphelion's hands. "Hey, don't tase me, princess. He's the one going through it right now." Argent said, nodding his head towards Aphelion as he sat on the ground, waiting for events to unfold.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:04 am

Ron looked at his new teammates and said, "You three are chaotic." He chuckled a little at this.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:21 pm

Thorn was still busy assaulting Argent until she noticed the box was gone from in front of them. She noticed Aphelion sitting back on his bed, looking. Through the box. Upon going through the box. You would find a numerous amount if cosplay items such as a cat tail, maids outfit, and etc. at the bottom was a glass object wrapped in paper, which would only be revealed if unwrapped. Thorn blushed as she saw Aphelion going through the box. She said, "D-don't tell anyone what's in there! I'll cry if you do!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:28 pm

Aphelion ruffled through the contents of the box, smiling as he did until he got to the bottom, and the glass object. He looked up at Thorn with a grin, "You can trust me, I won't tell anyone." he said before pulling out a pair of cat ears and putting them on Thorn, giving her a small scratch on the chin before starting to unwrap the glass object, "My lips are sealed."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:32 pm

"Is that what's in there?" Argent asked, laughing happily as he reached over and ruffled Thorn's hair, petting her new ears. "Don't worry, Princess. Your secret's safe with us." He added, leaning back, sitting on the floor with his arms braced behind him. "Just don't try and get me in a waitress outfit. I've already got the other version in my bag."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:34 pm

"Honestly, if it's just stuff like those cat ears, it's not as bad as I thought," Ron said going back to his slightly depressed voice.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:06 pm

Thorn smiled and began to shiver as she was scratched on the chin, and as her hair got ruffled. Being a Faunus and all did have it's upsides. She then said in a half sarcastic voice, "Y-Yes ...that's all that's in the box. Don't look at the object on the bottom...please." She then stood up sitting down on the bed next to Aphelion. She then whispered in his ear, "You better not tell them..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:24 pm

Aphelion giggled at the whisper and nudged Thorn slightly, "That bundle of cloth? Okay." he shrugged and repacked everything to the box, moving over Thorn's lap to set it beside her, whispering while he did, "You won't need it tonight~"

He set it down normally and moved back, hand going onto Thorn's head and bringing it to his shoulder, starting to scratch her ears, "So, we doing anything after unpacking?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:49 pm

After laying back down on his bed, Ron answers Aphelion's question with recollections of the beginning of the year for him, "Well, the first team I had just talked about our weapons, but that team lasted a couple weeks. Then the second team, which lasted about three or four months, had a match in the arena to show off our fighting styles. Since we had two guys and two girls, we split into a girls team and a guys team for the fight." Sighing Ron finishes with, "Either way, both teams didn't last. So, I have no idea what to do for the first day."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:08 am

Argent stayed on the floor as Thorn left to sit beside Aph, Argent shooting him a 'You better tell me what that thing was' look before turning to Ron. "Well leader, it's your decision. Personally, I'm fine with any fun team building activities." He said, a slight tone of sarcasm in his voice when he mentioned 'fun team building activities', smiling as he started whistling a tone idly.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:36 am

Ron thinks for a moment before suggesting, "I guess we could go into Vale and find something fun to do there... you two got any better ideas?" he asks Aphelion and Thorn.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:55 pm

"I'm fine with anything. I mean, unless the lady wants to stay here, in which case I'll probably keep her company." Aphelion shrugged and petted her a bit with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Thorn sat silently shivering as her ears were now being scratched. She began to stutter as she said, "I-I'm fine with staying here if you 'men' want to head out on the town...I'm sure Aphelion could keep me good company." She her head slightly looking at Aphelion with a hopeful look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:37 pm

Ron sighs. "Alright. Come on Argent, let's go see what Vale has to offer." As he opens the door he looks back at the two on Aphelion's bed. He says, "Just don't leave a mess or make me have to add "had a child" to the list of reasons I don't have teammates." With that he steps outside waiting for Argent.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:35 pm

Argent laughed softly, shooting Aphelion a 'You sly dawg' look before rolling his eyes, staying at his seat on the floor as he spoke. "Y'know, if you guys really wanna tumble, you could always just ask us to leave outright. I could kill some time at my girlfriend's.... Maybe do the same thing too." He said, adding the last part with a small chuckle after a moment of pause. Getting up, he gives both of them a nonchalant salute before going out to follow Ron.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:39 pm

Aphelion stuck his tongue out at Argent, "Oh hush, we won't be doing that..." he said, leaping up and closing the dorm door before locking it, "...right away." he added with an idle wave before walking back to his bed and sitting down, looking at Thorn, "So, what'cha wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:42 pm

Ron says once the door shuts, loud enough for the two inside, "How long do you think before they notice the cameras and microphones planted in the room going straight to the Beacon Guard?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:43 pm

Thorn stood up from the bed, now pacing around it with an inquisitive look on her face. She turned towards Aphelion and said, "I don't know, were you planning anything?" She then walked over to her box placing it under the bed she claimed as hers. She then said, "Don't want anyone else looking in there, now do we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next