RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Thorn nodded and stood up walking towards the door saying, "Free-for-all sounds perfect, we each get a taste of our own powers, so let's get a move on then!" She then opened the door and held it open for the rest of her team. She looked down at the hand that was holding the door, and noticed it was still a bit shaky. She looked at Aphelion and said, "I'm still a bit shaky." She then giggled and attempted to stop the sensation. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:00 pm

Grinning at Thorn, Aphelion moved past her and out the door, whispering, "I'll be gentler next time." before strolling out with a whistle in his mouth and a hop in his step.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:15 pm

Argent cocked an eyebrow at Aphelion simply walking past Thorn, despite what she said about being shaky. Sighing, he walked over to the door, offering the girl his elbow in case she needed it. "Need some help?" He asked, arm bent at an angle and pointed towards her as looked down at her. "Shaky isn't really a good thing to be when you're walking."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   Thu May 01, 2014 5:24 am

Ron stepped up to the door, taking a look around the room, as if he was making sure nothing was left behind. However in his head, he was saying his last good-byes to his previous team. He thinks to himself, I wish you guys hadn't left. He turns back around to hit the light switch, and then closes the door behind the team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   

Back to top Go down

The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5