RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On a Playful Wolf's Territory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
vide1993
Events Minion

On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Playful Wolf's Territory   On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:40 pm

"Good," Lady said briskly. "Enjoy the rest of your night."

With that, Lady sharply about-faced and moved away, disappearing from the bonfire's bright light and into the darkness. Xiao let out a low whistle.

"It is true, that since she's my wife, I love her with all my might," Xiao remarked. "But that doesn't mean she doesn't scare me."

Rory nodded slowly before brightly smiling once again at the Pierce and Ron.

"We should be heading to my place now," Rory said. "It's not much, but it'll have to do for the night. Follow me."

"Well, you guys have a good night," Xiao said waving them off. "We'll see you in the morning. The earlier one is going to get to go with me, so you better sleep well or you're stuck with Lady! Ha ha!"

Xiao soon followed in Lady's footsteps and Rory was left alone with the two of them. She gave them a perky salute. "Now for my first duty as guide! To show you your lodging area! Step this way, gentleman!"

Rory soon began skipping along at a followable pace. She led them away from the cluster of the main village houses and the crowd and followed a dirt path a bit upward to a curving ledge of the mountain. A small wooden cottage was there, its wood a bright orange and its roof green. There was a warm light there. Rory opened the door without the need of a lock and soon came into the small cabin.

The room was about the size of the dormroom. THere was a table with four seats, a small iron stove with a boiling pot, a counter and sink...and in the corner a small wicker long chair where a lady with blonde hair and green eyes was knitting. She looked middle-age but her smile made her youthful.

"Mom! I'm home!" Rory greeted cheerily. The woman lifted her eyes and stood up seeing Rory and the two immediately embraced.

"Oh, it's so good to have you home, my little cub," the woman said. "I'm glad to see you are doing well."

Rory nodded and turned to Pierce and Ron. "Hey, guys! This is my mother, Ruth Veiller."

"Hello, boys," Ruth said. "It's nice to see you. Rory wrote that we'd be seeing you two. I hope the room will be comfy enough for your stay."

"Mom, I'm going to show them their room. Is that okay?" Rory asked.

"Go ahead," Ruth said. She smiled at Pierce and Ron. "Rest well, now. You all have a big day tomorrow."

With that, Rory led them to one of the corner doors and opened the room. It was simple enough and half the size of a dorm room. Two plain beds with pristine white sheets were on each end of the wall. There was another door that led to a small bathroom. A clear window looked out over the mountain edge and the persimmon-colored leaves of trees.

"It's not much," Rory laughed nervously. "But I hope you guys will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: On a Playful Wolf's Territory   On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:47 pm

Ron, needlessly activates his semblance, and runs over to the window and looks out over the land. He whistles lightly before saying, "Now that is a view." Looking back into the room he says to Rory, "It's still better then how I spent 2 years for resting. It'll do just fine." He jumps onto the bed closes to the window.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: On a Playful Wolf's Territory   On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:57 pm

"Good evening, Mrs. Veiller." Pierce said, nodding politely at the kind woman before following Rory to their room. A smile immediately comes to Pierce's lips at how cozy the room felt, the blonde hunter in training taking a deep breath as he stepped into the room. "This is an absolutely perfect room, Rory." He said, turning to face their guide. "I hope we will be no bother but thank you for this." With that, she walks over to the vacant bed, sitting on the edge and admiring how comfortable it felt. "This is more than enough."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: On a Playful Wolf's Territory   On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:59 am

Rory's ears perked up at the remarks.

"Really?" she said with a smile. "Well, I'm glad, then. And Mom will be glad, too. I'm going to be in the other room while you guys unpack. If you need anything, just knock on my door."

With that, Rory closed the door and left the two alone to their own amusement.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: On a Playful Wolf's Territory   On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:18 am

Ron looks up at the ceiling and says to his new roommate, "So, Pierce, we never got to know each other on the ride here. So, natural thing is get to know each other, right?" If Ron is going to be working with Pierce for this weekend it would be best if they knew each other like regular teammates.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: On a Playful Wolf's Territory   On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:28 am

"Alright. G'night Rory." Pierce said, waving as the wolf faunus closed the door behind her. Hearing Ron, Pierce turned to his partner. "I guess you're right. Well I agree with ya, at least. Let's get this done properly. Pierce. Pierce Michellis." The blonde boy say, extending his hand towards Ron and smiling warmly at him.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: On a Playful Wolf's Territory   On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:45 am

Ron turns and shakes Pierce's hand with a grin saying, "Nice to meet you Pierce. I'm Ron Rouge." Laying on his back he asks, "So, what are your interests?" He thinks to himself, As good a start of conversation as any.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: On a Playful Wolf's Territory   On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:24 pm

"Likewise, Ron." Pierce said as his partner shook his hand, bringing it behind his head falling to lie down on the soft downy pillow at the head of his bead. "Interests? " Odd question but understandable "Well let's see, there's Beacon stuff, Asami, hunting, forest trekking, basically most things to do with a forest, my weapons... hmm... I'm not sure I can think of anything else. You?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: On a Playful Wolf's Territory   On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:59 am

Ron thinks for a moment before saying, "I enjoy sword-play, running, some classes, my weapons, fighting Grimm, stealth, and planning." Ron thinks a little more before concluding, "Yeah, that should be it. Who's Asami?" he asks, remembering the only name that Pierce had said.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: On a Playful Wolf's Territory   On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:21 am

"I'd love for you to show me your weapon some time. It might help on this mission." Pierce said as Ron listed his interests. At his question, Pierce blushed slightly, avoiding eye contact as he smiled warmly at thoughts of the blind beauty. "Asami? Oh uh, she's my uh... girlfriend, kinda...."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: On a Playful Wolf's Territory   On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:11 pm

"Kinda? Is she, or isn't she?" Ron asks as he pulls Mânie and Cupiditas out of their sheathes. He connects them at their hilts and twirls their combination, Envidia, around before lowering the weapon. He concludes the demonstration with, "Nothing special, just a couple of swords."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: On a Playful Wolf's Territory   On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:30 am

"Uh well, I say kind cause we're a thing but we haven't really said so... yet." Pierce stammered, awkwardly scratching the back of his head. "I'm mean she said she loves me and I said I lover her... and we've kissed and stuff but that's really all that we've done. We haven't really put a label on things yet, I guess that's the right term." He said as Ron demonstrated his weapons, "Well that seems interesting. Might be one of the few simple weapons I've seen in Beacon."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: On a Playful Wolf's Territory   On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:45 am

It was around that time that a small tap came from the glass window. When the two would look, they'd see two glowing eyes in between the thick of the shadow of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: On a Playful Wolf's Territory   On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:57 pm

Easily hearing the tap on the window, Ron quickly turns, saying as he does so, "What was that?" As he looks toward the window he notices the eyes and thinks, What... the... He asks Pierce without taking his eyes off the sight, "Pierce, are you seeing what I'm seeing?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: On a Playful Wolf's Territory   On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:43 pm

"Yeah." Pierce replied stoically as he stood up, back to Ron and facing the window. With a series of metallic clicks, the Jaeger's open up and start to spin slowly for a second or two before they go into full spin, sounding a lot like a pair of buzz saws as he went into a combat stance. "Got those swords ready?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: On a Playful Wolf's Territory   On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:52 pm

Ron pulls apart his swords and replies, "Of course, but I think you should go tell Rory." He stands up and walks to a few feet away from the window. "Remember, we are new here, maybe we are just seeing something that is harmless or someone's pet. Don't worry, I'll keep my eyes on it," he says to Pierce.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: On a Playful Wolf's Territory   On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 2:12 am

"Yeah...." Pierce said, keeping the Jaegers at full spin as he sidestepped towards the door. What are you.... He thought, arms still at the ready to jump up and defend himself if whatever the creature was decided to burst through the window.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: On a Playful Wolf's Territory   On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 2:21 am

The yellow eyes seemed to continue to glow steadily outside and before Pierce could head for the door, it opened quietly and let Rory in who was in nothing but an orange tank top and yellow shorts.

"Just wanted to check--whoa!" she said backing away from the two as she saw them with their weapons drawn. "What did we say about drawing weapons around here? What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: On a Playful Wolf's Territory   On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 2:24 am

The Jaeger closest to the door stopped with a metallic clunk, folding back into a bracer as Pierce put his hand on Rory's shoulder to keep the faunus where she was. "That," he said as he nodded to the glowing eyes in the window, "Is what is going on."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: On a Playful Wolf's Territory   On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 2:37 am

Rory's eyes quickly glanced to over to window. They widened upon seeing the yellow eyes.

"What the..." Rory muttered as she went to the window to open it, not at all scared that she had no weapons with her. Her head peered out. "Dang it, Bartrum! What did I say about scaring the guests!?"

The groan of a child came from the trees as Rory took a flashlight for the two boys to see. A puppy faunus that looked no older than twelve presented himself. He had a short tail of a white spitz and his white ears over his red hair perked happily as he raised a hand to wave.

"Hi, Rory!" the boy said.

"Bartrum!" Rory snapped. "What are you doing there? You're not trying to scare the guests, are you!?"

The boy winced and his faunus ears lowered. "No, of course not..." he said sheepishly, his face flushing and his freckles obvious. "I just wanted to say hi. I've always wanted to see hunters from the city."

Rory frowned as he came over and hopped through the window and saw Ron and Pierce.

"Cool!" he said. "So you ARE hunters! I'm Bartrum! Hey, can you show me some moves?"

Rory slapped a hand over her face.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: On a Playful Wolf's Territory   On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:30 am

"See?" Ron said to Pierce as the boy walked up out of the darkness. "I told you, something harmless," he finished before the boy could hear them.

Ron sheathes his weapons at the boy's request saying, "Technically, Hunters-in-training is the correct term. However, we're not showing off any of our fighting, since it would be rude to damage a guest room within the first hours that we've been in it. Maybe you will see us fighting later, who knows." Ignoring Rory's slap, Ron finally greets the boy, "Hello Bartrum, my name is Ron." Ron sticks out his hand toward the boy.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: On a Playful Wolf's Territory   On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:25 am

"Clever kid you have here, Rory." Pierce chuckled as he calmed down, the buzz saw suddenly stopping with a metallic clunk as it returned to bracer form. "Well Ron, we should at least give him a little demonstration." With that, Pierce disappears from sight, reappearing behind Bartrum and holding him in a playful head lock and rubbing his fist into the boy's hair. "So how'd you fool two master hunters in training, huh?" He asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On a Playful Wolf's Territory   On a Playful Wolf's Territory - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On a Playful Wolf's Territory
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The Kingdom of Vale :: The Kingdom of Vale-
Jump to: