RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haboo90

Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:15 pm

Viv's fidgeting had not gone unnoticed to Arthur, "You getting a little restless there Vivian? Am I boring you?" Arthur over emphasized what he was saying, acting shocked that Vivian would find his company boring, so to go along with his acting he raised one had to his chest as if also hurt that she would be.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:26 am

"What?  Nah, it's not you.  I'm just pretty energetic, I get fidgety if I go too long without physical activity of some sort."  Shrugging, Vivian stood up.  "Want to go for a walk?  Might make things easier."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:41 am

"Yeah sure, I am not too adverse to movement." With that Arthur stand and gathers up his sword and shield, sheathing his sword in its scabbard and strapping his shield to his arm, he starts to make his way to the exit of the arena, assuming that Vivian would follow suit.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:58 am

Of course, Vivian quickly followed, now walking beside him.  "So.  What else do you do in your spare time?  Besides being in the Arena and doing schoolwork, I mean."  She seemed fairly interested in learning more about him, as he seemed like a good enough person for her to spend time with.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:07 am

"Hmm, that's a very good question." These are the kind of questions that make Arthur realise how little he actually does, between school work and training, he does very little. "To give you the truth, I suppose I do very little, aside from what I have already mentioned. My friends, that I have, are weird and I don't spend much time with them." Arthur sighs, "That's basically all there is to it. The sad life of Arthur King." Arthur turns to look at Vivian and smiles as they're walking along. "What do you like to do then? I suppose you're far more interesting than I am."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:59 pm

"Hmm..."  Vivian frowned at his answer, not seeming to pleased with it.  "Well, I'm somewhat weird myself, you could say, but I'd be willing to hang out with you.  I don't have too many friends either, but each new one can be worth a lot."  She gave him a reassuring smile, which slowly became a smirk.  "Unless...  You don't think you can handle having me around.  Pun intended."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:14 pm

Arthur scoffed at her, "Like I couldn't handle anyone." He also did find the pun amusing, but he didn't laugh. "Although you didn't actually answer my question, what do you do?" With this, Arthur was also grasping in his mind for a arm pun too, but unfortunately he wasn't quick witted enough to fit one in just yet but his brain was going to work at it.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:09 am

Vivian shrugged as she tried to recall her daily routine.  "Well, let's see...  I wake up.  Someone helps me get dressed, I go to classes.  Afterwards, I walk around the campus looking for something to do, or hang out with my friends and do a ton of random stuff...  I'm not really that interesting myself.  So mostly just hanging out with friends.  Which is why I enjoy making new ones, y'know?  Makes things more interesting."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:58 am

"I see," Arthur replies, "Uhh, where are we walking?" To Arthur it had just been aimless even though he had been the one kind of leading the way. This generally happened around this time, the school needed more places for people to go, the thought. Or at least more things for the students to do, aside from their studies, but he'd had enough of doing that and he doubted that Vivian would be interested either. 'So there must be something else for us to do' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:34 am

"Hmm...  Not too sure myself."  Vivian shrugged, glancing around at their surroundings.  "We could go back to the dorms, maybe.  Mine is usually crowded, though."  The suggestion sounded innocent enough, even if that wasn't the case.  Whether it was or was not, she didn't seem to indicate.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:22 pm

"We could do, I always dread to think what's going on in my dorm room sometimes. Hey, by the way, who's on your team?" Arthur duly noted her body language when she mentioned body language, she seemed to mean nothing by the invitation to a dorm. Which he was only slightly disappointed by, but he was trying to be a gentleman, so he made sure not to let it show.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:40 pm

"Well, let's see...  There's Rina, who is afraid of pretty much everything and everyone.  Fanta, she does a lot of schoolwork like you, probably the one I'm closest to in the group.  Then there is Noveria, the leader, who hates humans.  Which is mainly why I'd rather not bring you there."  After a few quiet moments, Vivian looked up at him.  "So, your place, then?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:12 pm

"Wait, I think I know both Fanta and Noveria." Arthur pauses walking for a moment and enters a state of seemingly unneeded deep thought. "Is Fanta by any chance very protective? And Noveria is fairly small with scary sharp teeth and overly vicious? If so I think I know them, not to well but I think we may have had an encounter before." Arthur shrugs, "It's not too important, just interesting to know these things."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:09 pm

Vivian giggled a bit at his descriptions, and nodded after."Yeah, that sounds like them.  Honestly, I don't think it's possible to get on Noveria's good side if you're a human.  I don't understand that, really.  Humans are pretty cool. At least, I think so. Then again, I don't really understand my own thinking process sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Arthur nods in agreement, "You're right, humans are pretty chill. Shall we continue back to my dorm?"

- Time skip to dorm -

After arriving at the door to his dorm Arthur could only hope that there was no one inside, 'Please, almighty God not let there be anyone in' Was looping through his head for most of the journey there. "Here we are," He says as they stand outside the door, "Ladies first?" He says as he unlocks the door and swings it open for Vivian to go through.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:01 pm

Walking inside, Vivian glanced around before plopping down on the nearest bed.  "So, who is on your team?  We covered mine at least, I think.  I'm curious as to what kind of weirdos you have to live with."  She chuckled at her poor joke, still looking around the room curiously.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:20 pm

Arthur takes a seat on the bed opposite the one Vivian is sitting on. "To be honest, I don't really think I have words to describe them. Aoife is, is crazy a mean thing to say? Tim is an almost 7 foot tall robot, so that's a thing. And Leo, you'd just have to meet him. But living with them isn't so bad. I'm sure there are worse room mates."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:06 pm

"Hm.  With the way things are today, crazy might just be a regular term for describing people.  Especially at Beacon."  Vivian shrugged, looking down at her feet as she wiggled her toes.  "Beacon in general is weird.  I like it so far, but some of the stuff that goes on, I just don't get."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:52 pm

"Yeah, there's a lot going on and not so much of it makes sense. I generally try my best to avoid drama nowadays It's nothing but a pain, dont you think?" Arthur asked, ask, before taking is scroll out of his pocket and fiddling with it a little, just for something for his hands to do.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:31 pm

Vivian shrugged.  "Yeah, drama is just another thing that doesn't make sense to me.  Maybe it's because I don't get offended very much, I dunno."  Her tail wrapped around her body as she moved in to a cross-legged position, the tail moving between her toes as she played with it.  "Most people are weird to me.  Then again, I am weird to most people.  But hey, there are some people I like, like you."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:02 pm

"Heh, yeah, I try my best to be liked at least..." Arthur said, but thinking back on the statement he continues, "Well, that not be entirely true." After finishing, the room plunges into a silent awkwardness Arthur cannot control.. Panicking slightly (only on the inside, from the outside he just looks like he is fiddling with his scroll, looking cool as a cucumber) when he is actually sending a message to his dear friend Aph reading: "Dear Aph, slight awkwardness. mild panic, in dorm room. armless girl. pls help" All the time writing this brief message, Arth was wondering whether he should tell Vivian that he his inviting Aph over but he decided to make it a surprise? It was his room anyway, he could do what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:10 pm

As is usual of Aph's entrances, he knocked on the window of Arthur's dorm room. He was delighted to see that he was right about who the armless girl was - would make it easier for him. He had a bag over his shoulder with a few bottles of an unidentified nature.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:27 pm

In the middle of the not-so-awkward (at least, for her) silence, Vivian only sat there, messing with her tail, until she heard the knock on the window.  "D-...  Oh.  That's not the door."  As she had no arms, opening it would be a bit difficult.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:28 pm

"Ah, the window that must be Aph." Arthur said after standing up promptly and heading towards the window, "I hope you don't mind but I also invited Aph over" Arthur says, as he makes his way past Vivian.
After reaching the window and pushing it open as wide as it will go, "Come in, using the window as always it seems?" He asks as Aph as the window boy makes his way into Arthur's dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:33 pm

"It's more fun that way. Hiya Arth, Hiya V. Guess what I brought~" Aphelion laughed, setting the bottles down on a small table and stretching, before immediately darting at Vivian and pulling her to his lap, starting to play with her cat ears, "So anyway, what's up you two?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]   Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hand to Hand Combat? [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2