RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood for blood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

Blood for blood - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:35 pm

Jacob grunted in half agreement, limping alongside Hira towards the APC.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:37 pm

Hira steps up onto the backramp, the couple flanked by Silfurion and Kokkino. The two extra hunters sit at the mouth of the bay as Hira leads Jacob to the back. "It's a long ride back. We're on the far edge of Forever Fall."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:39 pm

"I know. They dragged me through the woods like a trophy" Jacob muttered bitterly. His fists clenched, the scar the White Fang had inflicted on his clan had been wrenched open once again, and his once noble name had been stamped into the mud.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:41 pm

The back-ramp to the APC closes as the last of the strike squad files in and the APC rumbles to life. With a small jolt it pulls out of the tunnel, the giant abandoned mecha looming over them as the armored transport is maneuvered between it's legs.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:07 pm

Jacob let his head flop back onto the headrest. The juddering of the container made him wince, as pressure was applied and lost to his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:19 pm

Glancing over at Jacob worriedly, Hira takes his hand in hers. "Just try to rest. The patch-job the medics did on you will hold until Beacon."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:33 pm

The boy nodded curtly, still gritting his teeth in pain. Whatever the medics had given him, it wasn't strong enough.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:45 pm

Waving her hand at a medic, she reaches out as he places an injection gun in her hand. "This may sting a little." She says as she presses it to his shoulder and pulls the trigger, the painkiller being quickly injected.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:49 pm

A sharp intake of breath from Jacob confirmed her claim. With the fresh dose of painkillers and sedatives flowing through his system, the wolf's eyes closed and he began to slip away into a sedative induced slumber.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:17 pm

Sighing, Hira hands the syringe gun back to the medic and leans back in her seat. Training her eyesight out the firing slot across from her, the dragoness slowly drifts to sleep, lulled by the rocking of the heavy vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:27 pm

"You need to eat something!" the nurse shouted at him, almost pleading
"I'm not eating that!" Jacob roared back. He was sat, propped upright in a hospital bed, bandages woven around his bare torso, he'd done away with the hospital gown, claiming that it smelt terrible, and was now abstaining from ingesting any hospital food.
"Just eat the Jello!" the nurse begged
"If you want me to eat something, give me something worth swallowing" Jacob folded his arms across his chest. Under normal circumstances he wouldn't have turned down food. But as far as he'd concerned, the stuff that the hospital had given him, was not food.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:29 pm

Walking in on the arguement, Hira sights and pinches the bridge of her nose. "Jacob, dear.... just eat the jello. If you don't I'll force-feed you."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:31 pm

Jacob looked over to Hira before snatching the small pot from the nurse and swallowing it whole
"Happy?" he grunted. The nurse took the container and walked past Hira
"He's a terrible patient" she muttered angrily, loud enough so that Hira could hear. Jacob's pointed ears twitched and he scowled as the nurse left.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:39 pm

With a small sigh Hira sits in the chair next to Jacob's bed. "You make it hard to take care of you. But yes. Thank you for eating the terrible gelatin that tastes like soap."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:41 pm

Jacob unfolded his arms and leaned back in the bed
"I don't need taking care of" he grunted adamantly "I'm fine." He'd been in the hospital for little over a week, though his condition had improved greatly, his mood rarely got any better, except for when Hira was with him.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:44 pm

Hira unbuttoned her jacket and reached inside, pulling out a packet of beef jerky and handing it to him. "Yes you do. You still have injuries and you're not going to be walking around until they heal."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:46 pm

Jacob took the jerky and grunted in thanks. Being taken care of didn't sit well with him, it made him feel weak, helpless. Feelings that shouldn't be felt in a clan leader, even one without a clan. He tore off a chunk of the jerky and swallowed it.
"How are the others?" he asked, sitting upright.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:50 pm

Hira looks at him questioningly for a moment. "The others? You mean Godhammer and Thanatou right?" She asks as she leans back in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:55 pm

Jacob nodded
"They took a few hits back at the White Fang base, you all did. Haven't seen much of them since they imprisoned me here."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:03 pm

Hira crosses her legs in the chair. "Silfurion only took hits to the machinery parts of his body. He repaired those rather easily. I... haven't seen Kokkino. She's just disappeared. I think she's been in her dorm this entire time. I was only tired from aura exhaustion and a pulled muscle."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:43 am

Jacob nodded, pondering over how he'd raise the delicate subject he'd been putting off for a while now
"Hira, I'm going to go back to the north" he muttered "I can't stay here, not after this."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:56 am

The air around Hira heats up a few degrees as she sends a scorching look towards Jacob, narrowing her eyes. "You... are going nowhere." She hisses as her hands clench in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:59 am

Jacob bowed his head
"I can't afford to stay here" he grunted "now that the Fang have found me, they won't let up until I'm dead. If I can't protect myself what hope do I have of protecting you?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:09 am

The dragoness's gaze softens and she looks down at her lap, opening her hands to look at the cuts she made from squeezing her hands so hard. "There's nothing I can do that will stop you, is there?" She says quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:20 am

Jacob bowed his head
"No. I need to do this. I'll go to the other wolf Clans, beyond the bone yards, I'll train with them. When I'm ready I'll return. I can't risk losing you Hira."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:27 am

Hira sighs and looks up at Jacob sadly. "Then... I guess this is goodbye for now?" She mutters as she fiddles with a pocket on her robe.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:30 am

Jacob gave a comforting smile, before leaning over and reaching for his pelt bag. He opened it and reached inside. He withdrew a clenched fist, and gestured for Hira to move closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood for blood   Blood for blood - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood for blood
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next