RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:02 am

Sam just shook her head and threw him another note. [I'm not hiding. I'm right here.] She looked up and waved to him, trying to show she was fine. Buy it buy it buy it. She simply looked down at the book and began reading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:03 am

After reading the note, Dusk squints, Sure... He looks back up and asks again, "So what is it about?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:06 am

Sam just freezes up, before thinking of an answer. No.....hm......Perfect. She then scribbles down a random topic on her note before throwing it to him. [It's over the history of yarn.] As it left her hand she soon felt that may have been a bit far fetched.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:09 am

Dusk reads the note and hides a smile, Yeah, right. He looks up with a regular smile, "Oh, really! My mom knitted a lot when I was young, I always wondered who invented it. Can you tell me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:12 am

Sam just froze as she heard the question. She thought about for a second or two before throwing a note his way. [John Kay.] She just hoped he would buy it. I might be home free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:15 am

Dusk catches the note without reading it. He clicks his tongue to slow down Sam's time perspective and runs to the other side of her bed, and reads a paragraph from the book. His arms are crossed with the note in his hand as he clicks his tongue again. "Yarn, sure. Whether or not that is the right answer you have been lying to me this entire time," he said to his new teammate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:17 am

Sam soon hears his voice directly behind her. She makes a yelp noise as she jumps from her bed in shock. She soon looks around and sees the book on her bed. .....oh no. She then scrambles to get to the bed and retrieve the book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:22 am

Dusk sighs, "I've already read a passage from there. If you haven't guessed it by now, I manipulate your perspective on time. So, if you could do me a favor?" he asks. He continuous without an answer, "Don't lie to me. It hurts my feelings." His eye go downcast at this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:25 am

Sam just blushed under her mask. She snatched the book and flopped down in her bed face down. .....ugh.. She then handed him a note. [Tell anyone what I'm reading and my ax will become a new hat for you.] She then sighed as she grabbed the book and hid it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:13 pm

Dusk sighs, and Sam will hear two audible clicks before he says, walking to the door, "I guess all you can think about is yourself. I'm going to go see what they have down in the cafeteria." He walks out the door and shuts it not gently. He walks down to the cafeteria.

Sam will be able to feel a note crunched in her hand that she hadn't put there.

Code:
Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Alexa comes out at where she was hiding where all the events where going down and makes a cheeky grin towards Sam. "What'cha readin'?" She is still grinning waiting for Sam to type out something or threaten her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:41 pm

Sam just groaned as she slammed her head into her pillow. She then wrote her a note before throwing I to her. [Com over her and fid out.] Sam hand her hand clenched into a fist and she looked at the girl with challenging eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:44 pm

Alexa hops over to her and sits beside her, reading the two pages she's on and sighs heavily. "Sweetie you either need a boyfriend or a hobby if you are starting to read stuff like that in front of other people...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:48 pm

As if on cue Sam's messenger goes off with the sound of a boxing bell. She instinctively tackles the girl and pinned her to the ground. She then sits on top of her and hands her a note. [I did but that ended. Drank to much. Anyways paws of my book.] She sat on her reading the book now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:51 pm

Alexa puffs her cheeks and pushes Sam off of her and kicks the book out the window. "Don't tackle me for unnecessary reasons." She runs out of the room before Sam can hurt her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:54 pm

Sam watches the book fly out. She then turns towards the door. Like a bolt she charges after Alexa. While sending a text to her. [You better pay for that......was on the final page....] She turned the corner and began running towards her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:00 pm

Alexa yells "Doesn't matter! There are probably like 10 other just as naughty sequels!" She then mumbles "Okay no." and takes off her heels while running, but it slows her down a bit. She is going even faster now since she can run properly. She also begins to think of chase music.

((OOC: Necessary chase music))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:04 pm

Sam doesn't slow down a bit as she runs down the hall after her. She then sends another text. [You think I read those for the naughty bits? I READ THEM FOR THE STORY!] Sam soon sees her and turns up the speed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:11 pm

Alexa yells. "WHAT STORY IT'S JUST PEOPLE... DOING THE DEED! CAN'T BELIEVE YOU READ THAT!!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:13 pm

Sam just ignores the comment as she closes in on her. She then pulls her phone out for another text. [ITS A ROMANCE NOVEL!!!!!] She sent it as she made a jump for her, like a cat pouncing its pray.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:14 pm

Alexa has her Hikari no Hashira form behind her and make a shield of electricity and continues running. "SEE YA!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:19 pm

Sam grabbed ahold of the shield and felt it run through her body. Ow, ow, ow, ow ,ow! She then reached down and grabbed Alexa's leg so that the electricity would run through her as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Dusk had only left a minute before the girls came crashing down the hallway. Speeding up his perception of time, he moves his hand and grabs Loss off his back, changing it from shotgun to staff form and readies it like a bat, he clicks again so his perception is back to normal. Right after Alexa puts up the shield and continues running, he swings, making her run head-first into the side of his staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:18 pm

Alexa gets hit in the face with a staff and electrocuted. She lies on the ground and put the electricity transferring to her weapons by touching them and causes a shock wave to hit all around her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:27 pm

Sam looks at the shock wave forming and thinks to her self. Shit She soon feels the electricity flow through her as she lies under Alexa. Her eyes in a swirl all she is able to do is send a text to the girl as she tries to stay awake. [Had enough.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:28 pm

Dusk uses Loss in its staff form and does a back flip/vault backwards, outside the range of the wave. He turns around and walks down the hall. Calling over his shoulder he says, "I don't know what you two are arguing about, but running never solved any problems." He continues down to the cafeteria, hoping not to be interrupted again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:06 pm

Alexa smiles at her and brushes off her dress. "Yes, getting you that mad will suffice." She begins to walk away, back to the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   

Back to top Go down

It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next