RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:27 am

"Alright, then," Dusk responds. He leans back onto his bed thinking, So much for getting to know the teammates, looks like I'll have to ask the other teammates.[/i] He turns so that he is laying on his bed and closes his eyes thinking, [i]Too much aura use, it's making me tired.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:07 pm

[Time skip hour or two]

Sam walked down the halls wither ammo case in one arm and propane tank in the other. She was walking with Cheshire in the halls so he could get the doors for her. She slightly yawned as they walked down the hall. She soon reached the dorm and with a solid kick to the door. She waited for someone to answer it.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:13 am

Dusk flashed open his eyes, and hopped off his bed. He walked steadily to the door. He opened it, and once seeing who was behind, he smiled and gestured into the room. "There you go Miss Sam," he said happily.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:16 am

Sam walked in and set her things down by her bed before jumping into it. She grabbed her magazine before kicking of her boots and taking over her heavy jacket. She slightly yawned a bit before going back to reading her 'magazine' which hid a book behind it.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:21 am

Dusk sighs. He looks back up and sticks his head out of the room wondering, Now, where oh where, could our leader be? He first checked one direction and then the next, confused how Sam had left him behind. It didn't help that she was ignoring Dusk now.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:26 am

Sam looked up and whistled at dusk. She would wait until he looked before throwing him a message in the form of a wadded up paper ball. [Give him time. If he was lost he would just teleport back here.] She then went back to reading her concealed book.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:31 am

Turning around he catches the ball of paper. Once reading he says, "Oh, alright." He closes the door and walks back to his bed thinking, So that's what his semblance is. Good to know. He lays down before looking over at the girls' bunk. He asks the both of them, "So, what do you two have for special abilities?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:36 am

Sam pulled out her scroll and typed a bit before sending it to him via text message. [Healing, strength, close to mid-range attacks. That's about it.] She yawned slightly as she read on.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:41 am

"Alright," Dusk says in response. He looks up to the top bunk and asks, "And what about you Dear Alexa?" Dusk was glad to get to know his teammates, even if they didn't feel like sharing much at the moment.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:53 pm

"I can control any type of metal as long it has electricity running through it." Alexa looks at him while reading a book.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:58 pm

"Oh, okay," Dusk replies. He thinks to himself, Not much for talking these two. I do hope our leader is more talkative. Or else I'm gonna need to find some more friends. Dusk turns his head to look up at the bed above his before closing his eyes in wait for Cheshire.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:08 pm

"I'm able to shift my location to any place as long as I can imagine myself there," Cheshire's voice came from nowhere suddenly. Cheshire laid back against his bed above Dusk's, a book in his hands as if he was there the entire time. "My specialty is tactical combat."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:10 pm

Sam just pulled out her phone and sent Alexa a text. [He's also master of Charm. ;3] She laughed slightly as she did this and went back to her book. She did however keep an eye on the new guy.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:19 pm

"Tactical combat, eh? Well, it makes sense you are leader, then." Dusk says in response to Cheshire. Seeing all of his teammates reading he thinks, I should go look for the library today, since it looks like reading is nearly all this team does. Dusk does not notice the exchange between Sam and Alexa.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:06 pm

"I wouldn't say that," Cheshire murmured. "I am not much for leader material and to be honest, those two make it a hobby to bully me sometimes."

Cheshire looked over at the two girls at their shared bunks with a knowing glance.

"But I will be looking forward to working alongside you. Oh, here..."

Suddenly, Cheshire's disembodied hand appeared floating in the air next to Dusk, holding a hardcover book to him.

"Mystery of Clockwork," Cheshire said, acting as if it was normal for his hand to be missing and appearing somewhere else, "It's a nice story to pass the day. You seem bored so here."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:07 pm

Dusk takes the book happily and says, "Thanks, mate. How did you know I like clocks? Was it the two watches I'm wearing?" He looked over at the girls and said to Cheshire, "Oh, I'm sure they don't mean much. Maybe that's their way of saying you're their friend." Dusk grinned good naturedly. "So, what do you guys do all day other than read? Because I'm sure you must have other friends."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:14 pm

"Besides classes, I'm usually doing this," Cheshire deadpanned, turning the page of his book the moment his hand came back. "I'm usually right here in this room. No point in going out unless it's work related."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:08 pm

Dusk whistles softly before saying, "Really? Are you telling me that you have no friends. I'm sorry, but I just can't believe that."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:21 pm

Cheshire's ears folded over his head and he rolled over to his side, staring into the wall.

"I have... acquaintances," Cheshire muttered. "And uh... nevermind...."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:27 pm

Dusk's eyes squint suspiciously as he thinks, What does he mean 'never mind'... He gets off his bed so he can stand up and look at Cheshire's back. He moves his hand to poke his leader's back, saying, "Oh no, you aren't gonna keep information away. We're suppose to be a team. Now tell me what you were going to say." Dusk was being pushy, but this has been the only thing the team has actually said that he can start a conversation on. He wasn't gonna let it go.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:32 pm

Cheshire shied away, hiding his face from the rest of the group. Upon Dusk's continued pestering he muttered, "A... girlfriend..."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:44 pm

"Ahah! Now we're getting somewhere! So good buddy, what's she like? At least tell me the lass' name!" Dusk pestered. He was glad to finally get some interesting information from one of his teammates.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:07 pm

"Sh-she..." Cheshire stammered for a while, still shying away from the new teammate, hiding up on his top bunk like a cat running away by climbing a tree. "She's... kind... smart... likes books... really cute and...." Cheshire curled up shyly, "She.... she smells... nice..."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:15 pm

Dusk smiles, "Seems like you are very happy about it!" He thinks a bit before asking, "And what is the lucky girl's name?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:28 pm

Cheshire was mumbling so lowly that it was barely audible. Even the faunus in the room could barely hear him and they could not even hear him completely. He was mumbling something that sounded like "Dormmouse..."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:32 pm

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Dusk asked. He leans closer and says, "A little louder please, Cheshire. I didn't quite catch what you said."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:33 pm

"Sam has a thing for guys like you," Cheshire suddenly stated loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next