RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

More Evil Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steven

PostSubject: More Evil Characters   Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:11 pm

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed that practically every character attends Beacon as a student. And why not? It's what we see in the show and what we all want to emulate. However, the lack of evil or at least morally grey characters outside of Beacon will cause the base experience to eventually get old as the teams keep getting bounties and such. Skylight Summoner recently made a suggestion for White Fang mercenaries, and I think that is a great idea. However, it also brought up the issue I want to discuss: if people are limited to one character, then they will make a Beacon student 9 out of 10 times. Is there any chance the mods would allow for multiple characters? I'm sure the addition of additional characters would add to this experience greatly. With more character options, more evil characters will be made, which can lead to some interesting events between Beacon students and opposing factions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kooplah
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: More Evil Characters   Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:38 pm

I can't comment on having more "bad guys" currently, but I can comment on the limit of one character. It is likely we will remove/change this limit in the future. We are limiting it currently because the website is new, and if people are playing a ton of different characters all at once, we won't have a very strong base. So as of this time, we are keeping the limit of one character per person. If/when this limit is changed, we'll be informing everyone. I know there are quite a few people who have ideas for their second, or even third characters.

Color Scheme#d70040 #a40031 #af7418 #2f7642 #1853af #545454 #b6ceff
"Speaking." Thinking. Doing. -Sign Language-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: More Evil Characters   Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:34 pm

I'd say that quite a few characters have the potential to be evil at this point, it's just that they're not written as "Joe Schmoe is an evil evildoer who uses Dust for evillll." Give it time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: More Evil Characters   Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:55 am

Well everyone here had just started in Beacon, they may decide to leave Beacon and join/form Groups of their own; while some would stay and become Hunters/Huntresses. I like the concept of 1 character only though, it gives off the feeling of a true RPG. But allowing multiple characters does increase the experiences here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JL

PostSubject: Re: More Evil Characters   Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:14 am

My first character is a Beacon student partly because that's almost all we know about the RWBY world and partly because it's the easiest for me to RP a student because I am one.

My second character will be darker, serving what you may effectively call an antagonist group Smile No spoilers.

My third character is a pirate. Is a pirate a good guy or a bad guy? Your choice to see.

My fourth? He'd be far more antagonistic, yet in a light, sad, tone.

Now...my fifth.....

Hasn't been made yet. But he'll probably be evil. With probability being 99.69%.

I'm just waiting for the character limit to be raised, and when it does, it'll hit all of us like a tsunami.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: More Evil Characters   Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:09 pm

I can safely say that my 2nd character is 100% evil. I'm currently concocting a plot centralized as him being an antagonist and I may use him to finance some plans of misdeeds or some other thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark_Schneider

PostSubject: Re: More Evil Characters   Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Yeah, I was wondering about this as well. I'm new and really wanted to have an evil char.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krakarot

PostSubject: Re: More Evil Characters   Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:00 pm

This topic is two months old schneider. Criminal/evil characters have since been made. So-- and feel free to ask a mod directly just incase-- it's pretty safe to assume you're clear to make one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Evil Characters   

Back to top Go down

More Evil Characters
Page 1 of 1