RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[AACD][CLOSED] Second time together

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kail Christensen

[AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:51 am

Kail sighed, nodding with Darcil's reasoning "Perhaps you're right. Maybe Apollo can defuse the situation, so far he hasn't sided with anyone, or even talked since we entered." and he held up a hand at Darcil's cigarette offering, politely saying "Ah, no thanks, I don't smoke." he smiled a little as he took a look around.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:07 am

"........apologising...........that's a good way to start........." he said gesturing for them to go the same way the other two members of their team had went "......I doubt they are the kind to hold a grudge...........I am not good around people either.......I also can't talk to people.............so what does that say about me?..........what does that mean about you?........"

Last edited by The Alpha on Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:19 am

"There is one big difference between me and you Apollo, you know how to be likeable... i just, wasn't ever good at that, people would always see me and want to hang out at first but... i would get rude, or overconfident, or just mean in general and it would just make everyone not want to ever see me again." Chelsea said with a look on her face that suggested she was somewhere else entirely, she thought briefly about what it truly meant to be a leader.
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:44 am

"Nope." Was Apollo's reply to Chelsea's one big difference between them but said nothing more and waited for her to catch up with him after taking a few steps towards the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:21 pm

Darcil puts his pack back inside of his jacket. He looks around slightly surveying the campus area. "Hmph, Beacon academy. Place sure is luxurious ill say that. Still prefer my cabin though." He breathes out a cloud of smoke. "So where shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:36 pm

Kail looks around the place, shrugging at Darcil's question "I don't know, since I've no idea of where things are yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:48 pm

Chelsea follows Apollo out the door, she felt she owed an apology to her other team members for her actions, and she would be damned if anyone would stop her. "Again im sorry Apollo, and i intend to tell our other team mates the same thing."
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:57 am

Apollo sighed realising he would have to talk again ".......don't worry about it.......... he shrugged when she told him she was going to apologise to the rest of the team as well ".....I don't usually hold a grudge............I doubt they will too..............just do me a favour and don't tell them I was talking............."
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:56 pm

"Well no sense in just standing around here. I think the cafeteria might be this way." He leads the way down a path heading to where the cafeteria should be. "So I don't beleive I never introduced myself properly. Names Darcil." He sticks his hand out for a handshake. "Where ya from?"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:52 am

Kail grips Darcil's hand firmly, shaking it as they walked, nodding "Kail. I'm born and raised in Vale, how about you?" he asked him, before sighing as he smelled prepared food and noting "Yeah we're definitely heading to the cafeteria."

Last edited by Kail Christensen on Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:43 pm

"I promise not to Apollo." Chelsea said before remaining quiet the rest of there way too the Cafeteria, feeling guilty for what she had said and trying to find the words she would use when apologizing.
"I think this is it." She said to Apollo as they stepped into the Cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:29 pm

Apollo nodded  and opened the doors, he quickly spotted Kail and Darcil and pointed to them while holding the door open for Chelsea.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:41 pm

"Well I was born in Vale I beleive, but I lived outside the city most of my life. Nice to meet ya." Approaching the cafeteria he throws away his smoke and enters, quickly noticing them getting pointed out by one of their teammates. "Let's hope she calmed down a bit." chuckling as he does. He proceeds to get in line for food.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:24 pm

A sigh escapes Kail's mouth as he gets in line "Let's hope so." and he pulled out his heavily modified scroll, browsing through apps, until he found the one he liked, silently playing 4 pics one word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Chelsea approached Kail and Darcil with a sad look on her face, looking at the floor in an embaressed way before tugging on the back of Kail's shirt. "I-I-I'm sorry... about the way i acted, I-I'm just bad with people."
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:44 pm

Apollo just stared at Kail and Darcil looking cold hearted, fierce and intimidating unintentionally thanks to his natural facial expression. he jested for then to forgive her behind Chelsea's back
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:01 am

Kail turned around, not seeing Apollo, but he did see a rather distraught Chelsea apologizing to him and Darcil. A sigh escaped his mouth as he listened to her, his mind quickly making up his decision and he gently placed a hand on her shoulder "Chelsea....I'm sorry too, for leaving the dorm like that, it is just because..." he looked around the cafeteria, some people were looking towards the team with curiosity, and if he finished what he was going to say right then and there, then everyone would know. The hooded boy sighed again and continued "...uh, I'll explain in private, just know I forgive you." before letting her shoulder go, returning to his side.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:47 pm

Darcil just stayed back as two of his teammates apoligized to each other. "Hmph, well at least we are all one big happy family. Now lets eat!" Darcil trying to at least start a moment where his team could finally get to know each other better.
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 4:01 pm

OOC: Is snake still active or should I just skip her/him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:00 pm

"Yeah sounds great!" Chelsea said forcing a smile as the group did their thing, she still felt very awkward about her earlier actions and seeked to make the team respect her no matter what it took, even if it meant having to beat her anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:06 pm

Kail smiled at Darcil's statement, hiding any hint of negativity and said "I couldn't agree more Darcil, it's time for food."
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:34 am

Apollo patted Chelsea on the shoulder firmly trying to help the girl relax as she seemed anxious about her actions and guess she must still be feeling awkward about what happened earlier. He then walked over to the canteen and brought himself a bottle of water before rejoining the rest of them at the table they were sitting at and sit next to his partner.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:02 am

Kail sipped a glass of Milk, a Salmon sandwich on a plate in front of him. His eyes gazed between Darcil, Apollo, and Chelsea, putting the three quarters full glass down and wiping extra milk from his lips "So....anyone wanna talk about anything?" he asked, his face more curious than anything.
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:11 pm

Apollo sighed as he saw Kail drink the milk and gave the Faunus a warning in the from of a rather odd conversation starter though once he started it he would avoid speaking again if possible ".....did you know cats are lactose intolerant and there for can't drink milk...." he stopped there realising that the topic of cats and how milk and any dairy produce can give them diarrhea and make them vomit would not be suitable to speak about at the lunch table. It also seem to be a good idea to stop their to give the other two the idea that he was starting a conversation about cats which would be pretty easy to continue with the amount of pictures on the internet and how it could lead to questions to do you have a pet cat or statements such as I have a pet cat. Apollo sipped us water as if he never spoke and hoped his deep voice hadn't shaken Kail and Darcil knowing it usually added to his intimidating factor which was already off the charts thanks to his height and his natural facial expression.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:24 pm

He nodded lightly, albeit bemused by Apollo's comment "Not all Cats are though." he added, as if he were an expert on feline health(Which was kind of true), and he picked up his sandwich, taking small bites.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:32 pm

Darcil continued eating his lunch listening to the small conversation going on. He takes a drink of his water to clear his throat. "So where is everyone from?" He taps his foot lightly on the ground as he sits at the table.
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:39 pm

Apollo remain silent knowing if he said or even hinted he was raised in the Forever Fall Forest and knew it could raise some question that he wouldn't want to answer,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together   [AACD][CLOSED] Second time together - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[AACD][CLOSED] Second time together
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2