RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A gameshow to die for.

Go down 
+2
Zou Sama
Kellenredx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

A gameshow to die for. Empty
PostSubject: A gameshow to die for.   A gameshow to die for. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:20 pm

Thread takes place Thursday week 4

For this thread I will be selecting 4 of the people who sign up randomly. Then the (un)lucky group of characters shall be thrown into the fray of a  game show where they will be fighting for their lives against both human and grimm alike. Of course there will be  a few twists in the game to keep the game interesting for the “Audience”.

Context below:

Get the notes to the selected please” a  cheerful looking man in a fancy suit spoke to the mail carrier. He rocked on the balls of his heels  as he waved the other man out “Oh~I have selected a wonderful cast today!”. The mail carrier lifted the 4 letters which he was to deliver and read one before slipping it into his bag.
CONGRATULATIONS~!
You and four other lucky winners have been selected to participate in a very special game!
You have the chance to win prizes and fame beyond more than you could possibly imagine!
But of cour-

The note had a wacky appearance with yellow text over a red background and a clown’s face at the bottom  blocking out the continuation of the text.
The carrier turned over the letter to see more text
Number 8. Axel drive inside the warehouse
The carrier assumed that was the address for...whatever this was and pocketed the letters before heading off to deliver them to the selected four.

People in thread
1. Eleonore Cleo played by the magnificent Scarlette Nightray
2. Fionn Macgorm played by the epic snaketicus
3. Yew Carwen played by the majestic Zou sama
4. Blaise Lorelei played by the awesome Sumdumguy

Signups will close  March 13th 8pm EST.

(And no your character won't die unless you say so...I couldn't think of a title >.>.)

Last edited by kellenredx on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:47 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added week)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A gameshow to die for.   A gameshow to die for. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:21 pm

Fionn, i enjoy writing him sobe
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: A gameshow to die for.   A gameshow to die for. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:50 pm

Chuck Yew into the fray. She needs something to do.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: A gameshow to die for.   A gameshow to die for. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:19 pm

Sonny's up.
The thread he's in grew cold.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: A gameshow to die for.   A gameshow to die for. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:55 am

Eleonore Cleo. My newest character.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A gameshow to die for.   A gameshow to die for. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:22 pm

I think Ima throw Blaise into this. I need a bit more practice actually trying to balance her out.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: A gameshow to die for.   A gameshow to die for. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:05 pm

Throw Matt in there. He needs something to do, and this looks interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A gameshow to die for.   A gameshow to die for. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:46 pm

Righto the participants have been randomly selected. Sorry to those who did not get in. For those that did get in please message me the week(s) that work for your character. Thanks ^,^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A gameshow to die for.   A gameshow to die for. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A gameshow to die for.
Page 1 of 1